Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Empty Wisdom Or Words Of Power Which Do You Prefer??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Empty Wisdom Or Words Of Power Which Do You Prefer??? (163 Views)

Would You Rather Possess Wisdom Or Intelligence / Which Position Do You Prefer To Sit In The Church? / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empty Wisdom Or Words Of Power Which Do You Prefer??? by lightblazingnow(m): 4:34am On May 12, 2019
These days we here folks saying what they can never be able to accomplish, false alarm, unfulfilled promises on the earth, stirring up the pride of the waters, and oh for the strong everlasting promise of the most high God Almighty not to destroy the earth again with the flood..... How, where will they could have been saved, oh his promises, how he, the Holy Ghost Cherishes them, the promise of love.

Genesis 9:9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you; 9:10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

9:11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

9:15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

9:17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

You may not care that you made a promise to someone, but listen carefully, the Holy Ghost cares and he's present.

His word is practical, he fulfills all of his promises, so if you are a scientist and you are forecasting the arrival of flood to the earth, never again, you could or may have witnessed scanty or some parts of the earth flooded, not the whole again as was in the case of Noah.

Can you rest your life on mere talking of men or on the rigidity of the everlasting life of God Almighty?

This generation would have to answers to the Lord God Almighty, oh the heavens will declare his glory and the whole earth should show forth the praises of our God Almighty who delivered us from the captivity of the darkness and have translated us to his marvellous kingdom. The kingdom of his beloved, of our Lord Jesus Christ, the King of kings and Lord of lords.
Re: Empty Wisdom Or Words Of Power Which Do You Prefer??? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:09am On May 12, 2019
Great work
Re: Empty Wisdom Or Words Of Power Which Do You Prefer??? by orisa37: 8:26am On May 12, 2019
God is Wisdom. The Bible is His Instruction and Light. There can never be "Empty Wisdom".
Re: Empty Wisdom Or Words Of Power Which Do You Prefer??? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2019
Love you

(1) (Reply)

The Divine Example / Only Eight Soul Were Saved!!! / Easier To Pretend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.