Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" (11014 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos, Video) / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Reverend Jim Hogan Survives Accident That Claimed 6 Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" by Byggshoes(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2019
hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" by Adakintroy: 6:20pm On May 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is the main reason why Nigeria is still in abysmal darkness. Just look at the load of hogwash someone is spilling out.

Religion thrives in poor countries. That's why less religious countries are living far better.

Oga try and understand the world you live in. You are not getting younger.

Right spirituality, not religion help tame man and put the soul at ease. Am talking peace of heart drawn from contententment. With all the striving with the west, they still have the highest sucide rates. Something is missing on the unside. Their outside is fine though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" by Adakintroy: 6:20pm On May 12, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is the main reason why Nigeria is still in abysmal darkness. Just look at the load of hogwash someone is spilling out.

Religion thrives in poor countries. That's why less religious countries are living far better.

Oga try and understand the world you live in. You are not getting younger.

Right spirituality, not religion help tame man and put the soul at ease. Am talking peace of heart drawn from contententment. With all the striving with the west, they still have the highest sucide rates. Something is missing on the inside. Their outside is fine though.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" by jojothaiv(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2019
"What controls what you see is what you don't see"
You're right on this..

2 Likes

Re: The Real Meaning Of "Only The Strongest Survives" by Alejobs: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen An Angel Before? / Atheism Failed Me; The Testimony Of Nick Watts. / Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams: "Christian Men Are Unromantic"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.