Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,561 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. (819 Views)

Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes / [Thread Updated daily] Bible Study/devotionals? Click Here / 10 Bible Quotes For Love, Hope And Strength (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2020
TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: PSALM 34:16 : The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.

INTERPRETATION : Today's Bible quote is particularly targeted at the evil doers. God is angry at them, and would eventually give them a death that would make anyone who ever knew them to forget them.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: Repentance.

COUNCEL: God is telling us this morning to repent from our EVIL ways.

PRAYER: Holy Spirit, help me to turn from my wicked ways in Jesus name.

FULL READING: Psalm 34.

-------
ABOUT: DAILY BIBLE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDE THATS HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE MORE CLEARLY. BY DAILY INTERPRETING BIBLE VERSES; WITH COUNCELS, PRAYERS, AND FURTHER READINGS TO GROW RICHLY IN GOD'S WORD.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

P.S please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2020
DAILY BIBLE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS.
---
TODAYS BIBLE QUOTE: PSALM 91:1- He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

INTERPRETATION: He that trust In the Lord, shall be divnely protected.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: Faith.

COUNCEL: God wants you to believe in Him.

PRAYER: My Father, Increase my faith in you, in the name of Jesus

FULL READING: Psalm 91.
----
ABOUT: DAILY BIBLE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDE THATS HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR BIBLE MORE CLEARLY. BY DAILY INTERPRETING BIBLE VERSES; WITH COUNCELS, PRAYERS, AND FURTHER READINGS TO GROW RICHLY IN GOD'S WORD.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2020
---
TODAYS BIBLE QUOTE: Matthew 18:3 -And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
INTERPRETATION: I assure you, that For you to make heaven, you have to be born again, and be humble.
SCRIPTURE TREASURE: Humility.
COUNCEL: God is telling us that pride can hinder us from making heaven.
PRAYER: My Father, make me as humble as a sheep in the name of Jesus.
FULL READING: Matthew 18.
----
ABOUT: DAILY BIBLE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDE THATS HELP PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR BIBLE MORE CLEARLY. BY DAILY INTERPRETING BIBLE VERSES; WITH COUNCELS, PRAYERS, AND FURTHER READINGS TO GROW RICHLY IN GOD'S WORD.
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 9:17am On Mar 27, 2020
---
TODAYS BIBLE QUOTE: Matthew 17:21- Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
INTERPRETATION: Some miracles can not happen without fasting and prayers.
SCRIPTURE TREASURE: Sacrifice.
COUNCEL: God is telling us that nothing great comes easy.
PRAYER: My Father, engrace me for fasting and prayer in Jesus name.
FULL READING: Matthew 18.
BIBLE CREDIT: KJV.
----
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
----

Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 7:56am On Mar 28, 2020
----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Romans 8:32 - He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: God's unconditional love.

INTERPRETATION: If God can sacrifice his only begotten Son, Jesus, for us, what then can he not do for us?

COUNCEL: God wants us never to doubt his love for us.

PRAYER: My Father, help me to trust wholly on you through your Son Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING: Romans 8.

BIBLE CREDIT: King James Version (KJV).
-----
ABOUT: DAILY BIBLE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDE THAT HELPS PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR BIBLE MORE CLEARLY. BY DAILY INTERPRETING BIBLE VERSES; REVEALING SCRIPTURE TREASURES, GIVING COUNCELS, PRAYERS, AND FURTHER READINGS TO GROW RICHLY IN GOD'S WORD.

©ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2020
----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Acts 1:8- But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: Divine Empowerment.

INTERPRETATION: But the Holy spirit shall come, and empower you to spread my message to the whole world and till the end.

COUNSEL: You need Divine Empowerment to fulfill destiny.

PRAYER: My Father, empower me, after the order of Acts chapter 1 vs 8, in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING: Acts 1-2.

-----
ABOUT: DAILY BIBLE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDE THAT HELPS PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR BIBLE MORE CLEARLY. BY DAILY INTERPRETING BIBLE VERSES; REVEALING SCRIPTURE TREASURES, GIVING COUNCELS, PRAYERS, AND FURTHER READINGS TO GROW RICHLY IN GOD'S WORD.

©ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2020
----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: 2Chronicles 7:14- If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: Submission.

INTERPRETATION: If my children shall submit themselves, and call on me, and move closer to me, and repent from their sins; then I will listen to them, and will have mercy on them, and will give answers to their prayers.

COUNCEL: God is telling us to yield totally to him, if we want him to work for us.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, I submit myself to you today, come and take over my life in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING: 2Chronicles Chapter 7.

-----

©ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2020
----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: The Verbal word "Beware" which means to be cautious, or to be on guard, reveals--- "Discernment", as our hidden scripture treasure.

INTERPRETATION: Beware of the teachings of the world that opposes that of the Word of God.

COUNCEL: God is telling us not to mix our faith with anything that is not of Christ. for many shall come, trying to convert us to theirs with the teachings of the world.

PRAYER: My Father, make me a discerning Christian in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING: Colossians 2.

RECOMMENDED SCRIPTURES FOR THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT: 1 Corinthians 12:10, Hebrews 4:12, Hebrews 5:14.

-----

©ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 3:55am On Apr 01, 2020
----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Matthew 7:5 - Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: Self Examination.

INTERPRETATION: You pretender, Judge yourself before judging your fellow.

COUNCEL: God is telling us to examine ourselves before condemning others.

PRAYER: Holy Spirit, x-ray my life for me in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING: Matthew 7:1-5.

-----

©ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2020
Thank you Jesus.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2020
----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: 1Corinthians 10:12 - Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: Watchfulness.

INTERPRETATION: You can never be too careful.

COUNCEL: God is telling us to be watchful, for no one is above temptations.

PRAYER: I shall not tempt myself in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING: 1 Corinthians 10.

-----

©ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 7:05am On Apr 03, 2020
----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Psalms 23:1- The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: God's Faithfulness.

INTERPRETATION: The Lord God, watches over me, and I shall not lack.

COUNCEL: As long as God watches over us, all our needs shall be met.

PRAYER: I shall live according to the riches of the Lord, in Christ Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING: Psalm 23.

-----

©ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 5:46am On Apr 05, 2020
----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Romans 8:18 - For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: Divine Assurance.

INTERPRETATION: The pain that you are feeling is nothing compared to the joy that is coming.

COUNCEL : Be of good cheer, God says there are better days ahead.

PRAYER : I shall not fail at the edge of my breakthrough in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING : Romans 8.

----
ABOUT : DAILY BIBLE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDE THAT HELPS PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR BIBLE MORE CLEARLY. BY DAILY INTERPRETING BIBLE; REVEALING SCRIPTURE TREASURES, GIVING COUNCELS, PRAYERS, AND FURTHER READINGS TO GROW RICHLY IN GOD'S WORD.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2020
----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Exodus 14:14 - The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: Divine Assurance.

INTERPRETATION: Be rest assured, God will handle the situation.

COUNCEL : God wants you to allow him do his work in your life.

PRAYER : I shall not hinder the move of God in my life in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING : Exodus 14.

----
ABOUT : DAILY BIBLE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDE THAT HELPS PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR BIBLE MORE CLEARLY. BY DAILY INTERPRETING BIBLE; REVEALING SCRIPTURE TREASURES, GIVING COUNCELS, PRAYERS, AND FURTHER READINGS TO GROW RICHLY IN GOD'S WORD.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 7:54am On Apr 07, 2020
----
TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Psalms 125:3 - For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.
SCRIPTURE TREASURE: Righteousness.
INTERPRETATION: The enemies can not triumph over the saints, except they (the saints) engage in sin.
COUNCEL : Sin is what gives the devil access into the lives of God's children.
PRAYER : Holy ghost overshadow me in the name of Jesus.
FULL READING : Psalm 125.
----
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2020
----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: John 1:1- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: JESUS.

INTERPRETATION: In the begining Jesus already existed, Jesus was with God, and Jesus was God.

COUNCEL : Jesus is God. For the Father and Son are one.

PRAYER : Lord Jesus, manifest yourself in my life in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING : John 1.

----
ABOUT : DAILY BIBLE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDE THAT HELPS PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR BIBLE MORE CLEARLY. BY DAILY INTERPRETING BIBLE VERSES, REVEALING SCRIPTURE TREASURES, GIVING COUNCELS, PRAYERS, AND FURTHER READINGS TO GROW RICHLY IN GOD'S WORD.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2020
----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Galatians 5:14 - For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE: SELFLESSNESS.

INTERPRETATION: All commandments can be easily fulfilled when you treat others the way you treat yourself.

COUNSEL: God wants us to be selfless, if we want to truly please him.

PRAYER : Lord Jesus, help me to live like you in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING : Galatians 5.

----

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2020
-----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

INTERPRETATION: Then God created human beings in His own nature. He made them of two kinds ; that is the man and woman.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE : Man's Divine Nature.

COUNSEL: God made us to be representatives of him on earth.

PRAYER : O God my Father, help me to manifest your image in my life in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING : Genesis 1.

----
ABOUT : DAILY BIBLE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDE THAT HELPS PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR BIBLE MORE CLEARLY. BY DAILY INTERPRETING BIBLE VERSES; REVEALING SCRIPTURE TREASURES, GIVING COUNSELS, PRAYERS, AND FURTHER READINGS TO GROW RICHLY IN GOD'S WORD.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hallelujah
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 7:54am On Apr 11, 2020
-----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Matthew 18:18- Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

INTERPRETATION: I assure you, that anything you decide to pray for on earth, is what heaven shall respond to.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE : Divine Authority.

COUNSEL: God is committed to helping you whenever you decide to call on him.

PRAYER : I shall not be ignorant of my divine abilities in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING : Matthew 18.

----
ABOUT : DAILY BIBLE QUOTES AND INTERPRETATIONS IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDE THAT HELPS PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THEIR BIBLE MORE CLEARLY. BY DAILY INTERPRETING BIBLE VERSES; REVEALING SCRIPTURE TREASURES, GIVING COUNSELS, PRAYERS, AND FURTHER READINGS TO GROW RICHLY IN GOD'S WORD.

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
-----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Numbers 25:3- And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel.

INTERPRETATION: and Israel worshipped baalpeol, and as a result , God was angry at them.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE : Idolatry.

COUNSEL: God is angry at those who worship other gods asides Him.

PRAYER : O Lord my God, deliver me from idolatry in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING : Numbers 25.

----

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2020
-----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Matthew 18:15 - Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

INTERPRETATION: Also, if your friend offends you, go and tell him what he did wrong without anyone knowing but you two, and if he admits, your friendship shall be restored.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE : Love.

COUNSEL: Always be the first to make peace, even with those that has offended you.

PRAYER : Holy Spirit of Truth, have mercy and help me right my wrongs with those I have offended in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING : Matthew 18.

----

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2020
-----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Amos 3:7. Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

INTERPRETATION: I assure you, that there's nothing the Lord GOD shall do, without first revealing it to his servants the prophets.

SCRIPTURE TREASURE : Divine Secrets.

COUNSEL: If you get closer to God, and serve Him genuinely, He shall reveal deep secrets to you.

PRAYER : O Lord, make me a vessel worthy of beholding your secrets in Jesus name.

FULL READING : Amos 3.

----

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2020
-----

TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: John 11:43 - And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

INTERPRETATION: Then Jesus commanded , "Lazarus, come alive!"

SCRIPTURE TREASURE : The manifestation of God's Ressurection Power.

COUNSEL: God who raised the dead as of old, can still do so today. All you need to do is to by faith, call on His resurrection power upon every dead situation in your life.

PRAYER : By your resurrection power O Lord, let every good thing that is dead in my life, come alive in the name of Jesus.

FULL READING : John 11.

----

© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2020
-----
TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Ezekiel 36:37 - Thus said the Lord; I will yet for this be inquired of the house of Israel to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.
INTERPRETATION: This is what the Sovereign God said; "Even so, I will only help the people of Israel, when they ask me to, and I will greatly multiply them."
SCRIPTURE TREASURE : Humility.
COUNSEL: God will not intervene, until you humbly invite Him into the situation.
PRAYER : Lord Jesus, I have no power of my own, have mercy and help me, in the name of Jesus.
FULL READING : Ezekiel 36.
----
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2020
-----
TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Psalms 66:18
If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:
INTERPRETATION: If sin be found in me, my prayers shall not be answered.
SCRIPTURE TREASURE : Unrighteousness and Repentance.
COUNSEL: Sin serves as a barrier between you and God.
PRAYER : Holy Ghost, purge me afresh in the name of Jesus.
FULL READING : Psalm 66.
----
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2020
Amen.
Re: Daily Bible Quotes & Interpretations : Amos 3:6. by MFMRevivalist: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2020
-----
TODAY'S BIBLE QUOTE: Amos 3:6 - Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
INTERPRETATION: Nothing that happens on earth, does so without the permission of heaven.
SCRIPTURE TREASURE : God's Sovereign Power.
COUNSEL: Except God allows it to happen, it can never be.
PRAYER : Let my miracles receive Divine approval today in the name of Jesus.
FULL READING : Amos 3.
----
© ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

(1) (Reply)

Account -general’s Office Inferno: How Apostle Omotosho Predicted It / Illuminati Members On Facebook And Twitter: A Warning For Citizens! / Are Pastors' Wives Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.