Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) (83775 Views)

Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization / Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Emir Of Kano's Fleet Of Cars In 1956 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by Bizibi(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2019
Gaduje dey shake table anyhow, I hope he's got a solid backing.em nor dey play with these men.
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by tillaman(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2019
blowjohn:

In fact this one do transfer.... Still come do withdrawal join.
Be like them use quickteller for am.
na better transfer bro
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by israelmao(m): 7:48pm On May 13, 2019
Sanusi stands better chance than Ganduje both nationally and internationally.Talk of intelligence,experience,exposure and intellectual discourse Sanusi stands head and shoulders above bloody thief and empty head.
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by spiralwedge(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2019
He was becoming bigger than the governor. The split should have been at least 20 Emirates.
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by babakb: 7:55pm On May 13, 2019
It doesn't matter if the emirate is splitted into 100, Ganduje remains a local champion where SLS is.
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by nathdim: 7:56pm On May 13, 2019
BabyApple:
My brother Yes i have not seen my Lord before but i know he sees me and i hope to meet him one day. Why dont you believe in existence of Allah my brother if i may ask you?
the quran you are reading didn't drop from the sky likewise the bible
Everything dieties you see there were cooked up by fellow man like me and you.. As for me I have chosen to believe in what my eyes can see not some imaginary stories written in the Stone age
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by BabyApple(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2019
nathdim:
the quran you are reading didn't drop from the sky likewise the bible
Everything dieties you see there were cooked up by fellow man like me and you.. As for me I have chosen to believe in what my eyes can see not some imaginary stories written in the Stone age
okay can you please tell me more about your believe / faith? Are atheist?
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by nathdim: 8:14pm On May 13, 2019
BabyApple:
okay can you please tell me more about your believe / faith? Are atheist?
it's you who should be telling me about your imaginary god
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by mvem(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Wow. Please do enlighten me

A whole sultan of sokoto
during Abacha regime he had an issue with the Sultan....he dethroned him and I think exiled him to Yola
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2019
mvem:
during Abacha regime he had an issue with the Sultan....he dethroned him and I think exiled him to Yola
Thanks for the info bro. I always thought the sultan was way more powerful than that
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by Dashry(f): 8:32pm On May 13, 2019
cool

See signature below
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by mvem(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Thanks for the info bro. I always thought the sultan was way more powerful than that
..he is actually powerful and seen as the no 1 traditional ruler in the country and spiritual leader of all Muslims in the country but his role is still ceremonial but indirectly influential
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by bencliff2017: 8:55pm On May 13, 2019
What is your point

junkiesneverdie:
Kano state governor is just wasting his time. Joker so he thinks is the allocation he gives to the king that was used to buy two Rolls-Royce? any man that is destined for greatness cannot be pulled down by another sanusi is bound to be great...
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by BabyApple(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2019
nathdim:
it's you who should be telling me about your imaginary god
Can you tell me how the world came into existence.
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by nathdim: 10:04pm On May 13, 2019
BabyApple:
Can you tell me how the world came into existence.
nobody knows but one thing is for sure there was nothing like quran and the Arabic language was not in existence by then
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by BabyApple(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2019
nathdim:
nobody knows but one thing is for sure there was nothing like quran and the Arabic language was not in existence by then
how did you come into existence bro?
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by godlyguy(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2019
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by nathdim: 10:34pm On May 13, 2019
BabyApple:
how did you come into existence bro?
that answer is at your nearest hospital or clinic same way you too came to existence same way other animal came to existence
But if I ask you about your own existence am guessing your own answer would an imaginary non entity based on a book written 1500 years ago
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by BabyApple(m): 11:03pm On May 13, 2019
nathdim:
that answer is at your nearest hospital or clinic same way you too came to existence same way other animal came to existence
But if I ask you about your own existence am guessing your own answer would an imaginary non entity based on a book written 1500 years ago
my brother i never dispute you bro. How can we connect please bro.?
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by nathdim: 6:42am On May 14, 2019
BabyApple:
my brother i never dispute you bro. How can we connect please bro.?
connect me for wat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by BabyApple(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2019
nathdim:
connect me for wat
lets discuss outside nairaland. I want you to tell me more about what i dont know that you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by nathdim: 4:04pm On May 14, 2019
BabyApple:
lets discuss outside nairaland. I want you to tell me more about what i dont know that you know.
there is nothing special in our discussion prove to me here about the existence of Allah
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by BabyApple(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2019
nathdim:
there is nothing special in our discussion prove to me here about the existence of Allah
Thank you very much brotherly i will be very happy to prove to you that Allah exist. Can you just explain to me what is it that is in you that makes you human. How does soul gets into your body?
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by nathdim: 4:35pm On May 14, 2019
BabyApple:
Thank you very much brotherly i will be very happy to prove to you that Allah exist. Can you just explain to me what is it that is in you that makes you human. How does soul gets into your body?
let me hear your own version
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by BabyApple(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2019
nathdim:
let me hear your own version
My brother there is 100% assurance that you won't believe whatever i tell you because it clear that you dont believe in the holy quran that was revealed even before science could prove the creation of man.. I will give you 3 different verses from the quran that talk about the creation of man.
Re: Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) by jbblues24(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is minimal work. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office / Masquerades At Golibe Festival Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.