Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

“I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album (36035 Views)

Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows / Mercy Aigbe: I Am Not Fully Divorced, I Might Go Back To My Husband / Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Amagite(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Starboy Wizkid is ready to drop his new album, and he has revealed that it's all hits and no miss in the album.

According to the Ojuelegba singer who has been away from social media for a while now, all his pains and joys are in the album.

He also said he might hurt some feelings with the album, but it's all love.

See his posts below...

See more of his posts here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/i-might-hurt-some-feelings-with-this-one-wizkid-talks-about-his-new-album.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Amagite(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2019

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Kayceo2010: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin. Bring it on....

We don hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Seanixking: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Still Then

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by amaniro: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Shots fired! Davido-his fans,Wizkid baby mama get ready cheesytongue

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by AdemolaA2: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Good one ..
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Jestin: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Drop it like it hot
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by kwyllancy: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na so
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Onlinealaba(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Well we are anticipating.. But we all know is just to draw attention to his album

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by BUSHHUNTER: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wizkid all the way!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by BilliOne(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oshey
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Prodigytal: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wizzy

We'll, you can get these type of video ads for instagram and facebook marketing. Very affordable. Number on signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-rFpDQsLw

1 Like

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by FrankFrenzy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ok
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by timijoseph01(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ok we have hear
Anyway I got iPhones for sale at Cheap

iPhone 8 cracked back N125k

iPhone 7plus N125k

iPhone 8 256gb N155k

iPhone 8plus N175k

Lagos/Abeokuta Only.. Prices are FIRM
See my signature for Contact..

1 Like

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Rozaay: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
amaniro:
Shots fired! Davido get ready cheesy
Abi his baby mamas should get ready
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by GMacbeth: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
Where are-the fake blogger and fake news crew dinner is ready
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by dennismukoro(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
same big yansh musi

6 Likes

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by okerekeikpo: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
How come Afonjas like making noise? This guy should be arrested for noise pollution

4 Likes

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by pelhurmy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
O
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by skijoko22: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
I trust u wizzy_babanla
#starbkoteam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by MrDoGood(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nice one
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by LexngtonSteele: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
More of heart breaking than diss tracks

You guys should know diss tracks don't sell well internationally
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by mmadu5(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
expired artist . his time is gradually passing . DAVIDO IS ON TOP

6 Likes

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by MyGeneration(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who is he
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by amaniro: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rozaay:
Abi his baby mamas should get ready

Everybody should

2 Likes

Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by fait10(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who he help shocked shocked
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by crackhouse(m): 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hope say no be banky u hurt.
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by skijoko22: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
I trust u wizzy_babanla
#
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
WIZZY WIZZY WIZKID
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Gbese
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by RexTramadol1: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Time will tell
Re: “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album by gurunlocker: 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
E wan pass the noise we dey use to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Your Album Is The Worst Released By A Naija Artist Ever"- M.I Replies Etcetera / Kupe Boys Rock Matching Outfits, Share Adorable Photo / Timaya's Daughter, Grace's 3rd Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.