Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) (51491 Views)

Emir Of Dutse, Nuhu Muhammad Sunusi Is Dead / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Sunusi With His Wife / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 14, 2019
'Alhamdulillah you Nack ma Sharki”
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

the blood of the Igbo man he deceived a mob to kill is after him
what is wrong with you? So everybody on the street that is not igbo is now igbo enemy? Everything around me revolved round the igbos, my business, my income name them I got it from igbo people, I love igbos, but when you comment,
be civil . So stop hate and face the discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by RichBoy247: 9:46am On May 14, 2019
Bridget95:
Mumu illiterate woman.Die there for seeing a human being like you.

But you have fainted several times seeing Davido, Wizkid and Olamide sing their senseless songs. Who is now mumu? You or your friends?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by spinna: 9:47am On May 14, 2019
Drama queen
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 9:51am On May 14, 2019
Basic123:

Igbo see themselves as being wise but people see them as fools

cheesy

No mind the hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by SocialJustice: 9:53am On May 14, 2019
Bridget95:
Mumu illiterate woman.Die there for seeing a human being like you.
Jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:55am On May 14, 2019
In America and elsewhere people faint on seeing celebrities. Like Michael Jackson fans then. Beyonce and others still cause same. I may not subscribe to the idea but people are different.

Add hunger of fasting period to it. Not surprising.
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
And when I say I am proud to be Igbo people get high BP. Faint because I see a fellow human being?

We can only do that to God.

But we saw ur ass licking brother kissing Nnamdi kanu's leg na
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by Excuzeme: 10:02am On May 14, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
And when I say I am proud to be Igbo people get high BP. Faint because I see a fellow human being?

But have we not seen the same Igbos kissing the floor and sucking the Piss of nnamdi kanu or is kanu the god of the Igbos?

Abeg, let us leave people with whatever they cherish and stop criticizing them unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2019
grin she wants make Oluwa pick call..e no go work
oyahitme:
@Gistvic.com

A lady slumped on seeing the Emir of Kano Mahammadu Sunusi II, she was saying “Alhamdulillah yau Naga Sarki” which will be roughly translated as “Thank you God I seen the Emir today.” Gistvic Reports.

She was assisted back on her feet as she continue saying “Alhamdulillah yau Naga Sarki”.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/lady-slumped-on-seeing-emir-of-kano.html
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2019
She wan collect cash grin
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
My question be say how these ppl dey get comfortable for the kind dressing wey no dey leave space for fresh air? For North Oooo! 20 yards of khaki like material for Babanriga alone angry

That's why they have bad temper... grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by royalamour(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2019
Abortedfetus:
great mother of future almajiris...I greet u.

Haba why grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

U no even get shame. You peole wey dey drink nnamdi kanus piss nko?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:45am On May 14, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Keep quiet

No be your fellow igbos dey kiss nnamdi feet?

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2019
See stunt 101....hustle must pay.
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by ubongga(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2019
ds can only happen in d north.
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by jesmond3945: 10:55am On May 14, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

my brother thats one thing i love about our people. We can never succumb to any soul. Even here in Uk, all my igbo brothers are standing up to the white man unlike other tribes here.
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by FantasticJ: 10:58am On May 14, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Yes, you are not emotional so what then. People faint when they see their beloved person. Just like some when they see their artists, some footballers etc.
She is normal.

Grow up tribal bigot!

Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by ADMAF(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Are those who prostrate and roll on the ground beneath the feet of Kanu from a different Igbo extraction? grin
Spare me undecided
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 11:09am On May 14, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Sanusi is blessed with powerful presence. A good man....but he has been unlucky with politicians, as far back with Abacha.

May his reign last long!
Amina Yallahu.
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2019
Anointing broke her yoke.
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by oyatz(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2019
It's most likely,a case of mental illness.

oyahitme:
@Gistvic.com

A lady slumped on seeing the Emir of Kano Mahammadu Sunusi II, she was saying “Alhamdulillah yau Naga Sarki” which will be roughly translated as “Thank you God I seen the Emir today.” Gistvic Reports.

She was assisted back on her feet as she continue saying “Alhamdulillah yau Naga Sarki”.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/lady-slumped-on-seeing-emir-of-kano.html
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by oyatz(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2019
Why do you persistently feel the need to compare your tribe with others?
Why can't you just comment without trying to ridicule or belittle others?

The guys that roll on the floors before Nnamdi Kanu or lie down to lick his urine belong to which tribe?

jesmond3945:
my brother thats one thing i love about our people. We can never succumb to any soul. Even here in Uk, all my igbo brothers are standing up to the white man unlike other tribes here.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:53am On May 14, 2019
oyahitme:
@Gistvic.com

Watch Video Below:

It's just for the love and respect she has for the emir
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by Adagunduro: 11:57am On May 14, 2019
wetin concern agbero with overload.
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:11pm On May 14, 2019
Abortedfetus:
great mother of future almajiris...I greet u.

Ouch. Savage!
Re: Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) by godofuck231: 12:30pm On May 14, 2019
U see, he's a stunner, an emir and a financial wizard, where is the governor of Kano state now, what a looser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mrs Dike An Igbo Citizen To Become The First Female OBA In Yoruba / Nsibiri: The Pre-colonial Writing Of The South Eastern People / Nigerians React To Oba Of Lagos Palace Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.