Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! (2576 Views)

Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff / Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary / Glo Data Network Not Switching On (2) (3) (4)

Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by Nobody: 4:10am On May 14, 2019
I have just been scammed by glo. I made a night data subscription, that is 200# for 1gb, available for use between 12am-5am. I started browsing some minutes past 3am (i slept off) i woke up to 'lick' my data off before the deadline, with full zeal i started downloading my favourite movies and games. My heart could have stopped with this message i saw "your active data plan has expired", same time the network ceased a but only to come up after a few seconds. That was when the night plan started counting. Chai, im in cifia pains. You guys need to know, don't just browse off be sure of the active data on your line before zooming off on the 'ground masters' network. The data was a shared one and now I've finished a data person take help my ministry.
Lalasticlala, you need to let people know ooo, their is a data thief in my phone grin. could it be my network provider?

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by falcon01: 4:34am On May 14, 2019
its only sensible to say now you have GOLORIA

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by Lexusgs430: 4:56am On May 14, 2019
falcon01:
its only sensible to say now you have GOLORIA

Or Glophilis..

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by MrBONE2(m): 7:03am On May 14, 2019
then in that case, Oups need Glopanadol and Gloiproben to treat his Cilfia pains grin

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by Edd1e(m): 8:17am On May 14, 2019
Oh please, stop Gloating....

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by Kingkun69(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2019
Well just give God the GLOry they didn't take ur money too

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by TDonald: 9:02am On May 14, 2019
why not get a Lawyer and sue their con- GLO -merate

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by Reeb2244: 10:18am On May 14, 2019
Maybe someone shared your data.
Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by khalhokage(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2019
So it was your mistake.
Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by SOFTDRINK: 10:58am On May 14, 2019
OP has Golocacus areaus.

He needs Dr.Iguedo Goko cleanser.

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by ddjay: 11:26am On May 14, 2019
Drabeey:
I have just been scammed by glo. I made a night data subscription, that is 200# for 1gb, available for use between 12am-5am. I started browsing some minutes past 3am (i slept off) i woke up to 'lick' my data off before the deadline, with full zeal i started downloading my favourite movies and games. My heart could have stopped with this message i saw "your active data plan has expired", same time the network ceased a but only to come up after a few seconds. That was when the night plan started counting. Chai, im in cifia pains. You guys need to know, don't just browse off be sure of the active data on your line before zooming off on the 'ground masters' network. The data was a shared one and now I've finished a data person take help my ministry.
Lalasticlala, you need to let people know ooo, their is a data thief in my phone grin. could it be my network provider?
This means you have Gloria

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by Starboytwo(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2019
You have just been Golorized...

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by Failure44: 6:46pm On May 14, 2019
I can see your account GLOwing with replies

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by femidejulius(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2019
What an unGLOrified news from GLObacom! They have just made the OP suffered from Glominusdata Scamglonoria. Please endeavour to use Antiglocrine Tablets.

Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by Cletus77(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2019
Op u nid to GLOtiport..

But I warn U..Other networks are ready to GLOticate u

So apparently you're GLOtistuck grin
Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by Jokerman(m): 2:22am On May 18, 2019
Seems glo night plan is cancelled?
Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by wolfenstein(m): 3:14am On May 18, 2019
Jokerman:
Seems glo night plan is cancelled?
Not only that o, I can't check data status and I can't even subscribe to any plan.
Glo Wats going on
Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by LadyHal1(f): 2:39pm On May 18, 2019
awoff dey Purge belle
Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by Itzneowizy(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2019
Abegi...glo is the best for now...migrate to glo yakata make u enjoy life....you'll get data bonus on each recharge and bonus for calls..u can use the airtime to subscribe and still be left with the bonus for calls..tho bonus is not for long it's still worth it..so it's a win win

Speaking on if their data last long...Yes it does..at least mine does....Airtel na scam...i just wasted 3gig and i couldn't even download movies worth 2gig....mtn just started their own raping...their data these days is pure scam
Re: Glo Raped Me Without Condoms! by Skmoda360(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2019
go and buy glofloxacin to cure your glococcus......mehn!! that network is on deep shit

Xiaomi Mi 10S Officially Arriving Soon - Isnt This Stupid? / How To Update Emptystatus On 2GO / How Do I Unlock Alcatel 4007d One-touch Pixi