Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God (33132 Views)

Nengi bares succulent breasts as she Twerks With The Skimpiest Swim Suit / Pretty Mike Gets A Female Python As A Birthday Gift / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by tessyann: 1:25pm On May 14, 2019
Congrat in advance
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 14, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Nothing will kill this girl than plastic surgeries. She better slow down.

yiimu !! be doing bad belle there ... u beta go do ur own tew before silicon finish for market
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by hush15: 1:58pm On May 14, 2019
Ritzy10:
Nollywood actress Tonto Dike is apparently tired of her breast as she prays to God to make her schedule and that of her doctor allign so she can have a new pair of breast as her birthday gift.

Tonto Dike who's birthday is on 9th June wrote;

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/tonto-dike-prays-to-god-for-a-new-pair-of-breast-as-her-birthday-gift-3/

L

So there you have it, Dr Ayo and Tontolet are in possession of your missing boobs. if you know, you know
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by oluxy(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2019
You cannot mock God, you are tooooooooooo tiny to mock the work of God.

Is this a lady our young girls are looking at as a role model?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by ronyman(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2019

Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by simplesearch: 2:45pm On May 14, 2019
Taking the name of the Lord in vain, neither she nor anyone else engaged in this act of blasphemy against the name of the Lord or such willful act of thoughtless disobedience will go unpunished. God is not a weakling, he's only given humanity a long rope to either escape with or hang ourselves, When God starts to deal with this lady for continuously dragging him into her wayward lifestyle as if approved by him, it will alarm her and her co-travellers beside. Psalm 50:21, (These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes).
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by grandstar(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2019
Mohammedekete:
Help a sister going for a surgery, no amount small...3069519393...first bank

Who are you? Your moniker is mohammedadeleke.

You profile picture is Kanu or Kalu the secessionist and you live in Aba
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by oochi123(f): 4:26pm On May 14, 2019
Ton-to! Na wa o. Breasts surgery kwa. Na the type of Dolly Parton boobs you want? You are just okay with the boobs. Good luck
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 14, 2019
Has anyone of you even taken time to pray for her .
She might have attitudinal problems but she is still going through a lot than she can handle.
She's just looking for satisfaction, but she's looking in the wrong places.

A word of prayer won't cost you anything.

Frustration can make anyone go off limits.
Even pope said there's a limit to what someone will do to him before he punches someone's face

Pray that the Lord will give her peace like a river.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Legendguru: 5:13pm On May 14, 2019
oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Yewandequeen(f): 6:13pm On May 14, 2019
ericsmith:

yiimu !! be doing bad belle there ... u beta go do ur own tew before silicon finish for market
I don't need any of that, I am comfortable with what God gave me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 14, 2019
Yewandequeen:

#sadface ... cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Nickymezor(f): 6:40pm On May 14, 2019
Her body, her biz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by tfash96(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2019
Yewandequeen:
yeeh according to ur dp u re really endowed natural Nicki Minaj muah 4 u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by tfash96(m): 7:07pm On May 14, 2019
Them dey sell am for computer village for 1k but no testing... No go stress ursef go Korea oooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Mohammedekete: 11:17pm On May 14, 2019
grandstar:

Who are you? Your moniker is mohammedadeleke.

You profile picture is Kanu or Kalu the secessionist and you live in Aba
dear we are soliciting for a sister that needs help...thank you for your concern
Re: Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God by Fmt4: 4:38pm On May 19, 2019
Senseless talking

Comedienne Lepacious Bose Looks Amazing In These New Photos / PHOTO: Omawumi Welcomes Baby Boy / Kemi Olunloyo: "Tonto Dikeh Is Just Going Through Emotional Abuse"