Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Pair Programming - Learning In A Group Beats Studying On Your Own - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pair Programming - Learning In A Group Beats Studying On Your Own (883 Views)

I'm About To Start My Programming Learning Journey / Programming Learning Challenge June. / Python Or Ruby For First Programming Learning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pair Programming - Learning In A Group Beats Studying On Your Own by harryobas: 8:33am On May 14, 2019
Pair programming, a common practice utilized mostly in agile software engineering work environments, is the practice of two programmers sharing one workstation/pc. At my current place of work, we learn in groups, which I like to think of as pair programming, which is two (or more) programmers learning from each other in one unified setting.

With the rise of online education and the accessibility of development training videos and tutorials, getting started in programming is on the other side of a quick Google search. But learning the syntax of a programming language is only part of becoming a well-rounded developer.

I strongly believe that the practice of pair programming can be hugely beneficial to any development team. it fosters collaboration within the team as developers learn from each other, share ideas, improve their overall coding skills and have fun.

Any developers here who actually have the first-hand experience with pair programming? Would like to hear your thoughts and experiences.

(1) (Reply)

Python Learning From Scratch /internship / Javascript Programmers: Your Help Is Needed Here Please / How You Can Make Money With Programming Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.