Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

“men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags (2485 Views)

Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by iamocheme: 8:38am On May 14, 2019
Wonders they say will never end. A Facebook user identified as Ndalama Liphadzi Nndanganeni has taken to her timeline to narrates how she met a man and they both had s*x on the first date.

According to her, she hasn’t picked the man in question calls nor replied any of his numerous messages after the incident took place because he is too cheap.
Read her Facebook post below:

“So i met a guy last week he asked me out on a date after that we went to my place and had sex fine, so now its been a week he’s busy sending sms’s, 100 missed calls psst i wont respond to them he’s loose i mean what kinda men gives you his dick on a 1st date!?

Where is his self respect and morals?
Us ladies want men who value themselves, if he could have sex with me on the 1st date who knows how many 1st date sex’s he’s had?

Sies men of nowadays have no self respect, where are those men who waited 90days before giving you sex? Whos gonna marry a man like that huh!? He should be ashamed of himself nxa”.

Read more... https://celebritynobs.com/men-cheap-can-even-sex-first-date-lady-brags/

Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by Nbote(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2019
Jus see dis mumu... As she fine reach her sense inbetween her legs

4 Likes

Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by kunleweb: 8:40am On May 14, 2019
grin ubunja
Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by IamD18: 8:44am On May 14, 2019
I can read the sarcasm in her saying. More like the reverse of what men will say when a lady sleep with them on the first date.

Well, the bitter truth remains that men and women can never be seen as the same when they sleep around.

The lady looses her hymen and becomes useless to humanity, while the guy becomes a champion for conquering.cheesy

Key wey dey unlock many keys na master key, but key wey all keys dey unlock na useless key. That's why non-virgin ladies will continue to be the most useless set of creatures on earth.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by Kingosytex(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2019
mugabe said that "a pretty woman without brains spends most of her time lying down on the bed with her legs spread out wide"

this girl is an olosho, a cheap and shameless one for that matter

1 Like

Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by Kingosytex(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2019
Luckysureodd805:
Read below it

you de get customer at all? i think say u don blow pass hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by sod09(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2019
the table she is turning grin grin grin
she is right though
Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by lomprico(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2019
Lol!

True!
Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by NextMile: 10:07am On May 14, 2019
I like what she did.
Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by topedoski(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2019
Lol shes is the cheap person here so far
Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by Countersam(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
iamocheme:
Wonders they say will never end. A Facebook user identified as Ndalama Liphadzi Nndanganeni has taken to her timeline to narrates how she met a man and they both had s*x on the first date.

According to her, she hasn’t picked the man in question calls nor replied any of his numerous messages after the incident took place because he is too cheap.
Read her Facebook post below:

“So i met a guy last week he asked me out on a date after that we went to my place and had sex fine, so now its been a week he’s busy sending sms’s, 100 missed calls psst i wont respond to them he’s loose i mean what kinda men gives you his dick on a 1st date!?

Where is his self respect and morals?
Us ladies want men who value themselves, if he could have sex with me on the 1st date who knows how many 1st date sex’s he’s had?

Sies men of nowadays have no self respect, where are those men who waited 90days before giving you sex? Whos gonna marry a man like that huh!? He should be ashamed of himself nxa”.

Read more... https://celebritynobs.com/men-cheap-can-even-sex-first-date-lady-brags/

2 Likes

Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by dirtycoin(m): 12:08pm On May 14, 2019
Lol.

She is right with the man she had the one night fling.

Not all men will accept to have sex on the first date.
Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by DonXavi(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2019
Chai! chai!! chai!!! This is the world we find ourselves in. God please come and destroy this world, this generation is becoming so unbearable each day that passes by.

Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by abumeinben(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2019
Now this is the truest feminist grin

1 Like

Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by coolie1: 1:48pm On May 14, 2019
Please someone give me that lady number, we need to go on a date
Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2019
Please Nigerians, help a friend in dire need finance for surgery outside the country, no amount is too small,God bless you as you do so

Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by Iamicekid(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2019
I never complained I want to be Cheap is it your cheap
Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by Rextizzle(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2019
Foolish girl, both of you are so cheap.

Look at her stupid face.
Re: “men Are So Cheap, You Can Have Sex With Them On First Date ” – Lady Brags by Rextizzle(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2019
IamD18:
I can read the sarcasm in her saying. More like the reverse of what men will say when a lady sleep with them on the first date.

Well, the bitter truth remains that men and women can never be seen as the same when they sleep around.

The lady looses her hymen and becomes useless to humanity, while the guy becomes a champion for conquering.cheesy

Key wey dey unlock many keys na master key, but key wey all keys dey unlock na useless key. That's why non-virgin ladies will continue to be the most useless set of creatures on earth.
You get mouth jare!

(1) (Reply)

#drakecurse: Drake Hints On Having 3 People Left On His List / Actor, Charles Inojie & His 'The Johnsons' Crew Members Poses In Cute Photo / Barbra Streisand Helps George Floyd’s Daughter6, Become a Disney Shareholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.