Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Photos - I Love Him So Much – Regina Daniels Confirms Marriage To Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos - I Love Him So Much – Regina Daniels Confirms Marriage To Ned Nwoko (1310 Views)

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos - I Love Him So Much – Regina Daniels Confirms Marriage To Ned Nwoko by weene: 1:16pm On May 14, 2019
Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels, has confirmed her marriage to 59-year-old politician, Ned Nwoko.

The actress was who is still an undergraduate had last month...
https://www.mulpress.com/i-love-him-so-much-regina-daniels-confirms-marriage-to-ned-nwoko/
Re: Photos - I Love Him So Much – Regina Daniels Confirms Marriage To Ned Nwoko by MikeBetty(m): 1:54pm On May 14, 2019
You Love Him Abi Na The Money You Love? How Old Is Your Papa? Take Away Money From Ned And Imagine How The Man You Are Professing Love Look Like. Just The Same Way That Eritiry Abi Na Ethiopian Model Will Also Confess Her Love For Oshio.

(1) (Reply)

Banky 'W' Took Wife Adesua To PARIS For Massage - SEE PHOTOS / Nine Facts About Naira Marley’s Arrest / The Moment Burna Boy And Mum Share A Kiss At His 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.