Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1066564 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ikem44:
I have been reading a lot of comment on this platform and it really gave me a bit concerned to know more about Canadian work permit and also get advice for the next step to take.

I paid agent money to process my brother Canada work permit visa, after 4 months, I got the message that my brother Letter from Canada Immigration has been approved that he wants to book an appointment for biometric so he can go to Lagos for it.

Please, brothers, I don't understand what he means by Letter, can someone explain to me what it means and next step to take so I will know how to follow him..

I will appreciate any advice but no insult pls

How did he get the letter? Get him to send the letter to you or tell you what the letter says so we can determine what it is.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rence22(f): 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tina26:
asides fixed deposits, mutual funds and Treasury bill. what else can one do
Thanks very much.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mobenjackson(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
Good day to all,

pls is there anyone with contact in exams and record of OGITECH, Igbesa in order to help fastrack my ND certificate and transcript for my WES.

Thanks to anyone who can help or anyone who knows someone that knows someone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eshay(f): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
ladymarshall:
cc @Eshay grin grin grin

Amen o!!! ���

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Yimi4real: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yimi4real:
Please I need help.. anyone who knows or has had similar experience. I work with a small company but the company has no website or online presence. Will this affect me when my job is been verified? Are there any additional document I could get from my employer or add before submitting my application that will help them know it's a legit company? Or how do I go about this? Thank you.

Please o, anyone knows what I should do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
Yimi4real:
Please I need help.. anyone who knows or has had similar experience. I work with a small company but the company has no website or online presence. Will this affect me when my job is been verified? Are there any additional document I could get from my employer or add before submitting my application that will help them know it's a legit company? Or how do I go about this? Thank you.

If your reference letter is written on the company letter head, then you don't have anything to worry about. Otherwise, you can attach your supervisor's/HR's complimentary card. Additional documents such as payslips, bank statement to show salary payments, employment letter etc could come in handy too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Doyindre: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
chicyclass:
My PPR JOURNEY PART 2 - IELTS (a.k.a The humbler of men)

Let me start by saying that IELTS showed me shegeeeey! Again error go dey breekete for this write up wella cheesy

First attempt. 05/Jan/2019..BC
LRWS.. 7.5,,6.5,,6.5,,7

I went to this exam with all excitement that we were about to enter the process. I never envisaged what was coming, only if we can see the future.

Second attempt 09/Feb/2019.. BC.

I practised soteey, I almost finished all the listening test on YouTube.

Hia!! It came out. embarassed
LRWS.. 9,,8,,6.5,,7.5
Remark unchanged... I na-anukwa!!

At this point, i lost confidence in myself. Just like what people say "I have never failed any exam in my life". Not just that I have never failed any exam until IELTS, I have never been an average student. With the help of my husband, I dusted myself and registered for another.

Third attempt.. 27/APRIL/2019..BC

A friend advised me to register with MOD. Stubborn me! I say na the same thing everywhere. A na-emenu!

This time, i practised only writing. I reached out to Wasseynewest and joined his group, the guy is a Saint, I must say. I learnt a lot from him.
I also reached out to Johnnybravo who was very busy with other candidates at the time. He had a session with me. He said that my writing was good to fetch me 7 at least. I said to myself "IELTS na me and you for one leg trouser". I must pass, Iwu!!

Brethren!
It came out...
LRWS.. 9,,8.5,,6.5,,8
I am still awaiting the remark ni! lipsrsealed

So Sad.
Infact, I felt worthless.
I cried eeeh. When I see sample writing on IELTS, I just wondered what I did wrong. I thought i had always written what could atleast fetch me 7.
Dusted myself the 3rd time, and quickly registered for another IELTS.

Fourth attempt.. 23rd May 2019

This time I registered with MOD.
A friend chatted me up one day that he had a writing material. He said that he would share the material on one condition,that I must drop all the writing techniques or whatever I had learnt and study the materials to the teeth. I agreed and promised too. After all, what did the ones I learnt fetch.
Na so I read this material bumper to bumper and line by line without thinking of Jay, Liz etc.
On the test day, I must say this was
one of most stressful days of my life. I had to take all the tests same day. I came out of the exam hall downcast and unfulfilled about my writing.I was just blabbering during my speaking test. In my mind, I was planning on the next date to repeat the exam. I started practicing for writing since that day, I focused on Jay and was looking forward to 29th June to write another one because I was not giving up.

Today, I woke up early and broke down in tears cry. My husband consoled me soteey he tire. When it was 11am, I started purging and developed fever. I thought "My God, why have you forsaken me". Meanwhile, i
hadn't checked my result ooo.

At 12:20pm, Mbanu! Why am I doing this to myself ni!
Brethren!
I checked.. Lo and behold!

LRWS... 9,,8.5,,7,,7 grin

My people, I can't describe the joy. The purge stopped, the fever vanished.
Indescribable joy..WHAT A RELIEF!! I wonder what PPR will feel like. lipsrsealed

Venorite and Yemblaze, God will do it for you guys too. kiss
For all those who are still in the struggle, never give up.

The feeling eeh! Chaii!
Chukwu daalu!! To God be the glory.

Congratulations, please how can I get the material
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Darocksvip: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
ayotami:

Okay... thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by candyce(f): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
I've answered your question. Permit me to loud it "BA4 ONLY CANNOT YIELD 2 OR MORE CERTIFICATE WITH WES" . "APPLY FOR CIMA WITH WAEC/NECO, WRITE THE FOUR BA PAPERS TO YIELD POSITIVE OUTCOME. If you're still not satisfied with my answer,
do what pleases you.
tymix1:

Thanks for clarifying. I contacted CIMA, and ran through my degree with them. I was told that I have full exemption for all four papers of the certificate, and a further two exemptions on the next stage after the BA papers. I was also told that I only had to do one of the BA papers (of my choice) to get the certificate. I can also waive all exemptions if I choose to.

I’ve heard of a success story of someone applying their exemptions for ACCA here. Please do you know anyone who only did Ba4, got the CIMA certificate, and did not get the desired evaluation from WES? Looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks again.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Darocksvip: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
pxjosh:

Okay. Thanks a lot smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by gracechellar(f): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Has anyone worked with zenith bank? How did you get the necessary docunents for this purpose from them pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tymix1: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
candyce:
I've answered your question. Permit me to loud it "BA4 ONLY CANNOT YIELD 2 OR MORE CERTIFICATE WITH WES" . "APPLY FOR CIMA WITH WAEC/NECO, WRITE THE FOUR BA PAPERS TO YIELD POSITIVE OUTCOME. If you're still not satisfied with my answer,
do what pleases you.

I asked you politely to please confirm authoritatively with a real life reference if you have one. I don’t see how that warrants the caps lock and the overall tone of your response, as we are all here looking for information.

Thanks for your help either way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayaade1: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Thank you very much.

Can you assist with the contact’s number . Will send you a PM

magd:
www.academic.ui.edu.ng. If he has requested for his transcript before the process will be faster, if otherwise, then it will take time. The earlier he starts the better and he should make sure he get someone to fast track
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MsJanez01: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

I ‘pmed’ you. I have a Uniben contact in Exams and Records.

Johnnybravo, please i also need a Delsu contact

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magd: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sorry I don't have any contact as at when I did mine last year it took 3months, I didn't have the money they asked for as tip. Hopefully someone here might have a contact.
ayaade1:
Thank you very much.

Can you assist with the contact’s number . Will send you a PM

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Natalie27: 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Pm me
ShoeShineGuy:
Good morning everyone. Pls I'm new on Nairaland. Had to join because a friend recommended this thread. Right now, I need the contact of someone in Uniben Exams & Records who can help fast-track the sending of transcipts. I appreciate all that has been helping others here. Thanks in advance.

Pls, fellow ex-Unibenites, from Ekosodin, to EDPA to Osasogie to Halls 1-5, I dey beg una o. Na inside rain for Ring Road I dey so o..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Natalie27: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Money market, they have better rates

Tina26:
asides fixed deposits, mutual funds and Treasury bill. what else can one do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by topacs: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
What about if someone applies with OND..

candyce:
do what pleases you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cambridge ielts practice materials App

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by know: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please house, My spouse updated her profile as a newly wed,added me to the application and we've now submitted the ADRs. Now, the issue is,I was once denied a US visa in 2016 and I dint actually see where I should indicate that have been refused entry into Canada or any other country on the schedule A form. Pls,what I can do right now to correct that error before it's too late.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Favouredcanadia:

PM for a contact in uniben exams n records.
Thanks! Pm sent.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lol.. Otemwen, thanks. PM sent now.
princekins:

Use Umbrella abeg.
Which faculty did u finish from? Send PM, I might be able to help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

I ‘pmed’ you. I have a Uniben contact in Exams and Records.
I appreciate u. I'll chat u up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
I appreciate. Unfortunately, I must have exceeded my PM limit. I am told to be patient for now as I have sent too many PMs. In actual fact, I have only sent one successfully! Kindly PM if you won't mind?

Chynwey:
Send me a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayotami: 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
pxjosh:
You PEBC ID should be available to you within 24-48hours after completing your PEBC payment. I didn't include my NAPRA ID in my ECA form, just the PEBC ID. I used my SOR (Both BPharm and PharmD) because my certificate wasn't out and I had no hassle at all. I've gotten my ECA already.

cc ayotami

Thanks for pointing that out. I just assumed it has to be the certificate. We learn everyday on this journey. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Yimi4real: 10:53pm On Jun 07, 2019
Topsmamen:

If your reference letter is written on the company letter head, then you don't have anything to worry about. Otherwise, you can attach your supervisor's/HR's complimentary card. Additional documents such as payslips, bank statement to show salary payments, employment letter etc could come in handy too.
Thank you plenty.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Folar2(m): 12:33am On Jun 08, 2019
ENGRAGHA2:
Post secondary school diploma

Thank you. That mean its not stated as 2 year diploma like WES will normally do.. or do you think it can mean same?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by manlikegb: 2:26am On Jun 08, 2019
know:
Please house, My spouse updated her profile as a newly wed,added me to the application and we've now submitted the ADRs. Now, the issue is,I was once denied a US visa in 2016 and I dint actually see where I should indicate that have been refused entry into Canada or any other country on the schedule A form. Pls,what I can do right now to correct that error before it's too late.

I think you'll need to raise a CSE quickly and perhaps add a LOE to explain the oversight and the correction. I'll let the seniors weigh in too.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Newmum0615: 3:39am On Jun 08, 2019
@adenikeo I sent you a PM, no vex. Please respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Queencyco: 5:43am On Jun 08, 2019
My Uniport brothers and sisters, please gather round oo. I need clarification.

So after the ICES wahala with Uniport, I started sending them mails to know the status of my ECA or refund. They replied one of my mails saying they'll likely refund me.

I woke up this morning to a message from UPS saying I have a package from ICES. I'm in shock o.
Could it be my money in that package or my ECA?
Meanwhile, my profile now reads application complete.

Please has any Uniport person gotten this feedback from ICES recently?

PS: My WES evaluation is already in progress, I'm just curious.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 08, 2019
Hello Everyone, I'm new . Please I would need gurus in the house to help here.
I am about to start the Canadian Express Entry process. I am a pharmacist. I have my ECA from PEBC as well as my IELTS result. I am a little confused on what NOC to use.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.