Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049380 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Queencyco: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Wow, this is really a testimony for me. Let me start doing my press ups ready to dive into the pool.
If it's really my ECA report coming then it was pretty fast, just 10 weeks processing time.
My hubby's own is 13 weeks old and no show.
My God is awesome...
It's not my ITA or PPR yet but I'm already dancing shekere ��

Chrisdada16:

Congrats ur ECA is ready
Track it with the tracking ID

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ojsamuel(m): 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Queencyco:
My Uniport brothers and sisters, please gather round oo. I need clarification.

So after the ICES wahala with Uniport, I started sending them mails to know the status of my ECA or refund. They replied one of my mails saying they'll likely refund me.

I woke up this morning to a message from UPS saying I have a package from ICES. I'm in shock o.
Could it be my money in that package or my ECA?
Meanwhile, my profile now reads application complete.

Please has any Uniport person gotten this feedback from ICES recently?

PS: My WES evaluation is already in progress, I'm just curious.

Congratulations on your ECA. Your case is different! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Rence22:
Good afternoon people. Please I need genuine and trustworthy PoF investment advise so that it will not be gathering dust in their accounts. Thanks very much.

Stanbic IBTC money market fund in particular. My only regret is not finding them last year

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Upton: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Please house, I just thought about something and I want to ask. While waiting for PPR, can I pursue my US student Visa? I already have a deferred admission in the US since last year.
Or I just stay patient and wait for my Canada PPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Long time no PPR on this our thread o. What could be the reason for this na? I pray the incoming week comes with a lot of PPR news as I no fit wait to read PPR stories o, I know our distinguished markers are also itching to mark scripts grin.
We shall all rejoice

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bbpin(f): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Amen. I claim it in Jesus name.
[/quote]

[quote author=majamisile post=79139823]Long time no PPR on this our thread o. What could be the reason for this na? I pray the incoming week comes with a lot of PPR news as I no fit wait to read PPR stories o, I know our distinguished markers are also itching to mark scripts grin.
We shall all rejoice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Queencyco: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lol, thanks
ojsamuel:

Congratulations on your ECA. Your case is different! grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dezzydon(f): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Silent Reader Alert!!!!!!!!!
It's PPR
So so gi bu chi na eme mma,one mma aga ma aja GI mma���
TIMELINE
IELTS for hubby and I Oct 28,2017
Hubby's ECA May 2018
ECA(Mine)Dec 2018
ITA Dec 12 2018(445)
Aor Feb 12,2019
Family Size 5
Mep/Bill 20 March 2019
Vo-Ottawa
PPR June 7,2019(121 days)
PCC Inspector Moshood(10k for both of us)
Woke up this morning and realised that our status message was updated and I asked hubby to check his mail.Lo and behold it was PPR.
ECA
The most challenging part was ECA.we started hubby's ECA in October 2017 and then Unilag went on strike by the time the strike was called off in 2018 ,his birthday had passed by 2 weeks and we had to drop from 442 to 437.ITA was dancing around 440 so we had to wait.
In July I decided to do my ECA and it took like forever cos at a point they started looking for my file in school.Anyways I was through with ECA in Dec.Our score increased again from 437 to 445 after I got EcA.Hubby and I both used WES.I don't have any problem with Wes but with Nigerian schools that delay.
PCC
Was done at Alagbon.Inspector Moshood to the Rescue for 10k for the both of us.
POF
We used 80 percent treasury bills and 20 percent pension funds.
I thank God seriously for this dream come true.
Whatever stage you are in never give up.For some IELTS,another POF,another ECA or something else.Just keep pushing until you get PPR.���

79 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
dezzydon:
It's PPR
TIMELINE

MoPPR.���

Congrats !!!! Pls help to edit the dates so we can see the real date , it's obviously joy overflowed that caused it grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tekay: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congratulations. More success.

dezzydon:
It's PPR
TIMELINE
Hubby's ECA May 2019
ECA(Mine)Dec 2019
ITA Dec 12 2018(445)
Aor Feb 12,2019
Family Size 5
Mep/Bill 20 March 2019
Vo-Ottawa
Woke up this morning and realised that our status message was updated and I asked hubby to check his mail.Lo and behold it was PPR.
ECA
The most challenging part was ECA.we started hubby's ECA in October 2017 and then Unilag went on strike by the time the strike was called off in 2018 ,his birthday had passed by 2 weeks and we had to drop from 442 to 437.ITA was dancing around 440 so we had to wait.
In July I decided to do my ECA and it took like forever cos at a point they started looking for my file in school.Anyways I was through with ECA in Dec.Our score increased again from 437 to 445 after I got EcA.Hubby and I both used WES.I don't have any problem with Wes but with Nigerian schools that delay.
PCC
POF
Whatever stage you are in never give up.For some IELTS,another POF,another ECA or something else.Just keep pushing until you get PPR.���

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Saskbound: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Amen o!!!!!���

majamisile:
Long time no PPR on this our thread o. What could be the reason for this na? I pray the incoming week comes with a lot of PPR news as I no fit wait to read PPR stories o, I know our distinguished markers are also itching to mark scripts grin.
We shall all rejoice

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Saskbound: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congratulations ��

dezzydon:
It's PPR
TIMELINE
Hubby's ECA May 2019
ECA(Mine)Dec 2019
ITA Dec 12 2018(445)
Aor Feb 12,2019
Family Size 5
Mep/Bill 20 March 2019
Vo-Ottawa
ECA
PCC
POF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pascal2016: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
I pm you also but didnt get any mail.
we need your help, abeg. I will help you to send to others as well. Thanks in anticipation.
chicyclass:
My dear. Thanks @trendy09. Jumping in stark naked.

Guys! Please stop spamming the thread with emails nau! angry. I specifically asked you all to send PM lipsrsealed. I have sent to those who sent PM mbok!.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tekay: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello fam,
I have a 4 years experience of teaching mathematics in a private secondary school, while going through the NOC 4031 for secondary school teachers, I noticed a bachelor degree in education is required. However, I have only a BSc and no teaching degree or certificate. Is it ok to apply for the EE with a Teaching job description without a Bachelor of education or other Teaching certificates?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbaby09: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Thank you so much !!!!

amaya21:
You're good to go. Gaps in employment are fine. I think I have read somewhere that at least one of the work experiences should be continuous for at least a year. You're good to go with what you have listed below.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pascal2016: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Pls can you send to me the MOD/IDP material you received pls.
I just PM you. Pls I will deeply appreciate
SharryB:
I received it.
God bless you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pascal2016: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
I have sent you a PM please.
Did you see my PM?
SharryB:
I received it.
God bless you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dezzydon(f): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mariesio:

Thank you I just corrected them lol

Congrats !!!! Pls help to edit the dates so we can see the real date , it's obviously joy overflowed that caused it grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gloriouscrown: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oh really! Thanks.
Didibibi:
Both names should appear e.g Adeboye Folake (nee Adebiyi(
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dalobaba: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
ladymarshall:
Some have come here with situations just like yours but did not report back whether they got PPRs or not.

Note that no two applications are the same. There are other indices aside the visa issue which the VO would use to decide your case, NOC, reference letter, POF which would be different from someone who had a similar visa case as you.

Apply following the guide on page 1 and hope that the VO would be kind enough to give you a second chance and clean slate.

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dalobaba: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
CanPR:

This is a typical misrepresentation by Nigerian applicants, lying unnecessarily to secure visit visas without thinking about the repercussions. Read about the Sudanese 30 year old with contradictory date of birth in his USA and Canada immigration history. To be clear, this is what documents fraud and misrepresentation look like:

Document fraud can involve either false or altered documents, such as:
-passports and travel documents;
-visas;
-diplomas, degrees, and apprenticeship or trade papers;
-birth, marriage, final divorce, annulment, separation or death certificates; and
-police certificates.
If an individual lies on an application or in an interview with an IRCC officer, this is also fraud and a crime.

If an individual sends false documents or information, IRCC will refuse the application. The individual could also:

-be forbidden to enter Canada for at least five years;
-have a permanent record of fraud with IRCC;
-have his or her status as a permanent resident or Canadian citizen taken away (if applicable);
-be charged with a crime; or
-be removed from Canada

So, what should you do? You have 4 choices:

One, do not apply ever.

Two, wait for 10 years data retention in USA to pass before you apply to Canada.

Third, apply now but do not mention previous refusal. Your application might be successful but you should not sleep on it, IRCC might be waiting for you at the time you apply for your citizenship, when you travel to USA and information is shared with Canada or when you eventualy marry and want to sponsor your spouse or other family members from Nigeria.

Last option is to indicate previous visa refusal in the questionnaire and then write a letter of explanation about your previous misrepresentation. Hopefully your application will be successful and you won't have to look over your shoulders.

Thanks so much for this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bbpin(f): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congratulations my AOR mate. Many Cannyland favour you and yours. Amen
[/quote][quote author=dezzydon post=79140354]Silent Reader Alert!!!!!!!!!
It's PPR
TIMELINE
Hubby's ECA May 2018
ECA(Mine)Dec 2018
ITA Dec 12 2018(445)
Aor Feb 12,2019
Family Size 5
Mep/Bill 20 March 2019
Vo-Ottawa
ECA
PCC
POF

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Yes. Go ahead.

tekay:
Hello fam,
I have a 4 years experience of teaching mathematics in a private secondary school, while going through the NOC 4031 for secondary school teachers, I noticed a bachelor degree in education is required. However, I have only a BSc and no teaching degree or certificate. Is it ok to apply for the EE with a Teaching job description without a Bachelor of education or other Teaching certificates?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congratulations!!!

Thanks for sharing and the encouragement. We won't give up.

You score 6.7/10

All the best to you and your family in Canada

dezzydon:
It's PPR

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
He's probably busy with landing prep. Ask your questions here, you will get an answer

Nuccas:
I have gone through every links and steps here but I have some technical questions to ask that will be guides sir. I have tried so hard to send PM to you but unable to connect. I will appreciate every info support you can render me. Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Yes, keep rolling over. If the VO requests ADR for it, then you can liquidate

Deepsea14:
Biko, this proof of fund thing...
Can one use a treasury bill certificate, without having to liquidate the money till after receiving PR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
dezzydon:
It's PPR
TIMELINE
Hubby's ECA May 2018
ECA(Mine)Dec 2018
ITA Dec 12 2018(445)
Congratulations ma'am, may Maple land favour you and yours. Just when I was yearning for more PPRs on the thread, yours came through. May this mark the beginning of PPR showers on our lovely thread.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
This is page 1 https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Oneday82:

Thanks bro, but I did still can pick one. Maybe you help refer me properly. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Let her raise a CSE

know:
Please house, My spouse updated her profile as a newly wed,added me to the application and we've now submitted the ADRs. Now, the issue is,I was once denied a US visa in 2016 and I dint actually see where I should indicate that have been refused entry into Canada or any other country on the schedule A form. Pls,what I can do right now to correct that error before it's too late.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
dezzydon:
It's PPR

Wow finally PPR news. Congratulations to you and yours
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
cheesy grin

godG:

Bosslady LadyMarshall, someone is liking you here. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.