Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049996 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NanaF: 5:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Annim:
Please I need advice so I do not misrepresent in anyway. I got ITA on 2nd October and I'm done with filling my forms and uploading all documents in my profile. I got nomination from Manitoba where I have a relative (1st cousin -spouse' cousin). My spouse's youngest sibling is in Alberta (schooled there) and has been for over 8 years but not a PR nor citizen yet. Sibling just got NOI from Alberta and has filled family details which includes spouse' details as well. Some friends have said I should not include sibling under my spouse details for family member as it will look as if we have no intention of settling in Manitoba right from the onset. I am not too comfortable doing that as it will be seen as misrepresentation.
Please I need advice so I don't shoot myself on the leg.

You’ve sort of answered your question already. Don’t over think it. There’s more thinking to come after submitting and awaiting PPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by EyesondPrize: 6:10am On Oct 12, 2019
Hahahaha...True. Thanks a lot .

[quote author=Eraytee postexam with all heads up and come back with a whooping record of 9,9,9,9 grin grin in LRWS. atleast you have nothing to worry about anymore cheesy

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 6:15am On Oct 12, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Thank you my dear. Looking at stress I go through to lecture people, you will pity me. I talk, and talk, sometimes for over 1 hour at a go, and repeat my explanations painstakingly. I even got an Apple Pencil which I bought for over 40k which I use on my ipad to write my corrections directly on people’s essays which they snapped and sent to me so that I can explain better when we do the lectures online and so that they catch the message clearly. A lot goes on in the background before people come share to share their stories. We are just happy to let nairalanders know of the success we(and our students) achieve.
People, please bear with us if the stories bore you. When PPR comes, surely we won’t have time to even lecture again. wink smiley
Brotherly, you have done very well. My own sister did the tutorials with you and she passed on her 5th attempt. You don't know how much of a relief that was to me because she told me about Express Entry and I wrote the IELTS once and passed, 8.5 LSR and 8 Writing, but I couldn't fully transmit my approach or knowledge to her. So, you can imagine someone who you told about the process blazing ahead of you whilst you kept battling IELTS. Thankfully today, she passed and we're both post AOR.
I say again, well done and God bless your good deeds.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by wisdom4today: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2019
IQAS has just released me ooo and I just got soft copy of ECA since applying on 9th April. ( 6 months )

IQAS is a mini post-ITA patience trainer. grin

Diving into the pool now, although my CRS score is below current trend, expecting spouse's ECA hopefully before month end to bring us up to required CRS level.

NB: Although I dnt encourage anyone who is in haste to use IQAS, if you have already started your IQAS process, feel free to ask me anything.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LegitDiva: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2019
WES please now

Since July oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2019
wisdom4today:
IQAS has just released me ooo and I just got soft copy of ECA since applying on 9th April. ( 6 months )

IQAS is a mini post-ITA patience trainer. grin

Diving into the pool now, although my CRS score is below current trend, expecting spouse's ECA hopefully before month end to bring us up to required CRS level.

NB: Although I dnt encourage anyone who is in haste to use IQAS, if you have already started your IQAS process, feel free to ask me anything.
I can relate!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by wisdom4today: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2019
Yes bro. Thanks for your help and link. It helped a lot.

jjohndoe83:

I can relate!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2019
ladymarshall:
You don’t get ghosts after you raise CSEs, you get an acknowledgement email.
Ghost updates come when there’s an update in your file from IRCC. And you only see it after logging into your account. Sometimes you might see what change, other times you might not.

Thanks LadyMarshall, yes I know. I also know that ghosts may not come nowadays. I’ve raised 3 CSEs, I’m just itching for an update - any update.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankedorcas: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=EyesondPrize post=83058143]Congratulations!!!

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ussyberry(m): 7:56am On Oct 12, 2019
Hello All

Please I need some info on the bank reference letters.

Has anybody got the bank reference in the IRCC format?

All banks so far are saying the same thing. That they have their format (normal embassy reference letter)

I don’t want to believe that they have not made the letter with the six months average balance for any one.

Yes they will give you plus 6 months statement but can someone not get in the specified format?

Please reply. Any feedback will help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yvonneigwe: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2019
Please for those that have been refused visa in the past and submitted their application, at what point do you fill the schedule A form?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jovids: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2019
Please continue to be useful my dear brother. We appreciate you. No one is forcing anyone to take a tutor. People who share testimonies are only saying what they did to get it right.

I saw all these testimonies before I attempted my first ielts. But my effort was not good enough, so I got help and I am so glad I did.

johnnybravo1990:

Na wah o. You really serious for this matter. Testimonies are not fake, aunty. Appreciate our efforts. As far as students need assistance, we will always be relevant. When people start passing on their own, you wouldn’t need to play down our usefulness; when such situation happens, we ourselves will naturally fade out and become irrelevant. But till then, we will continue to be useful and helpful. If you don’t know, there’s a reason why more people, than it ever was, are passing now—although this unfortunately results in high CRS cutoffs; it is because more efficient tutors have entered the scene, and it will be good for everyone to know of this opportunity to boost their scores. If this was a scam, I believe someone would have said it long ago.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2019
wisdom4today:
Yes bro. Thanks for your help and link. It helped a lot.

Oh. I don't even recall providing a link.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mummychichi: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Ussyberry:
Hello All

All banks so far are saying the same thing. That they have their format (normal embassy reference letter)

I don’t want to believe that they have not made the letter with the six months average balance for any one.

Yes they will give you plus 6 months statement but can someone not get in the specified format?

Some banks do. I know of gtb
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mummychichi: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2019
ladymarshall:

Our very own lady marshall!! Congrats on yiur PPR. May you find favour in the maple land

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Brotherly, you have done very well. My own sister did the tutorials with you and she passed on her 5th attempt. You don't know how much of a relief that was to me because she told me about Express Entry and I wrote the IELTS once and passed, 8.5 LSR and 8 Writing, but I couldn't fully transmit my approach or knowledge to her. So, you can imagine someone who you told about the process blazing ahead of you whilst you kept battling IELTS. Thankfully today, she passed and we're both post AOR.
I say again, well done and God bless your good deeds.

Thanks bro. I appreciate your appreciation. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by packaging(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2019
Hi bro,

I just sent you a PM, kindly check. Thanks

johnnybravo1990:

Thanks bro. I appreciate your appreciation. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kazeem12345: 9:18am On Oct 12, 2019
Good morning, I want to send some documents to canada, please I need information or names of cheap and efficient courier service in Lagos....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2019
I just tire. Mine is since June sad
LegitDiva:
WES please now

Since July oo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2019
yvonneigwe:
Please for those that have been refused visa in the past and submitted their application, at what point do you fill the schedule A form?
schedule A is embedded in the post ITA online form. Those filling another schedule A are doing over sabi/ being proactive . Yes some people do get requests to fill schedule A later. Its just a few

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cochtrane(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Jbelieve:
Please help needed. A mum wants to apply for PR with her son. She is seperated from the child's dad who has not been very supportive and hasn't contributed much to the well being of the child, the divorce process is still in court. Will she need the father's consent when she is to submit their application.
I don't think she has much choice here. She has to apply for the father's consent since she's still legally married
Read this. It will help

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jovids: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Scores don't reduce after a remark. They either remain unchanged or upgraded. That's what I was told by two of MOD officials
Kendrix69:

anyone knows if ielts results reduces after remark? i dont want to add my speaking cos im scared itll reduce. tbh speaking was even where i thought ill get a 6.5 not writing undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by safex(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2019
I just wish there is an dislike button here
#hatespeech
iela19:
There is an IELTS thread, specially for people preparing for IELTS which is also an ideal place to tell the testimonies. truth is people have found business opportunities (Tutoring) which is good, but this their marketing strategy is finishing the little space remaining on this thread. Its just for us not to divert from the main course. or maybe they should open a thread for tutoring so that people that want to take the chance of being scammed can patronize them. PEOPLE SHOULD SHA OPEN THEIR EYES, NOT ALL IELTS TESTIMONIES HERE(MARKETING STRATEGY) IS REAL! Don't let fear make you do things you will regret.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Uchboggy(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2019
Guys avoid ices for your eca, I did for my wife since May (it was still 12weeks then) all of a sudden it went to 20 weeks . We just got it this week ooo. 20 solid weeks gone down the drain.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Uchboggy(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Guys please I want to ask a question,

I have running investments with a financial institution (with valid investment offers) I started since like June for like 2/3 the value required for POF, now my Dad gave me the rest as lump sum.

Can I just do another investment with it and just upload all the investment offers as pof or do I just leave the one my dad gave me in my account and do a gift deed for it ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by topacs: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Uchboggy:
Guys avoid ices for your eca, I did for my wife since May (it was still 12weeks then) all of a sudden it went to 20 weeks . We just got it this week ooo. 20 solid weeks gone down the drain.

20 weeks are u are complaining... Some people have been waiting on IQAS for 7 months and still counting.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Uchboggy(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2019
topacs:

20 weeks are u are complaining... Some people have been waiting on IQAS for 7 months and still counting.
hahahha, are you kidding me!!!! I withdraw my complain then.

But the reason why mine is painful is that I started it with the 12 weeks timeline but it changed in the process
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2019
Plenty PNP nomination just dey roll out . 460 might be the golden score very soon o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jovids: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2019
It didn't go down the drain bro, you got your report. You should be happy.

What do you want people using IQAS to say. I spent 7 months with them.

Uchboggy:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cochtrane(m): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2019
Uchboggy:
Guys please I want to ask a question,

I have running investments with a financial institution (with valid investment offers) I started since like June for like 2/3 the value required for POF, now my Dad gave me the rest as lump sum.

Can I just do another investment with it and just upload all the investment offers as pof or do I just leave the one my dad gave me in my account and do a gift deed for it ?
You should do another investment and upload all. That's ideal.
What financial institution though? That matters.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cochtrane(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Ussyberry:
Hello All

No bank will alter their format for you. If you aren't satisfied with what they've provided (which should naturally include your 6-month statement), add a LOE to clarify things. Perhaps if you mentioned the bank, it could help to know what the issue is? I used GTBank's standard reference letter and that worked fine for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.