Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace (23776 Views)

On The Division Of Kano Emirate. / Machina Emirate Yobe: Where Snakes Pay Homage To King / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by kahal29: 5:38pm On May 14, 2019
Activities in the once booming Palace of the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi 11 have reduced to the lowest ebb following the creation of four additional Emirates of Bichi, Rano, Karaye and Gaya by Governor Abdullahi Ganduje.

The Palace was agog last Sunday when the Emir returned from Lesser Hajj with thousands of supporters welcoming him at the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA).

They followed his long convoy, which moved straight to the Palace from Kano airport, chanting Sarki Mai Martaba which means long live His Royal Highness.

When our reporter visited the Palace on Tuesday morning, the atmosphere appeared gloomy.

The usual hustling and bustling of visitors and huge human and vehicular traffic was no longer there.

Only very few workers in the Palace were seen discussing the latest development in the Kano Emirate with hush tones.

A palace guard, who spoke to our reporter on condition of anonymity, confirmed the Emir has chosen to keep to himself since he returned from Saudi Arabia.

He said: “His Highness has remained speechless since he returned from Saudi Arabia. He only attends to few visitors. So many journalists have come here to interview him but he politely declined from granting any interview.

“He has always remained indoors. In fact, there was a crucial meeting with all his Council members on Monday but I cannot tell you the outcome because all of them left the Palace without saying a word immediately after the meeting.

“This creation of additional Emirates has seriously affected activities in the Palace and I can confirm to you that the Emir is not comfortable with what happened.”

According to the source, the greater percentages of the Palace guards have left Kano to other Emirates, particularly Bichi headed by Emir Aminu Ado Bayero.

The source added: “You are aware that the Emir of Bichi is an amiable and easy-going king with the antecedent of his late father.

“So many palace guards prefer working with him because he is an open minded person.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/kano-emirate-low-activities-in-sanusis-palace/

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:44pm On May 14, 2019
Don't worry Sanusi, your new found friends, I mean, the idiotic Ipob yoots, will soon flood your palace from Upper Iweka.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by yarimo(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2019
That is very commendable from governor GANDUJE of Kano State. grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Don't worry Sanusi, your new found friends, I mean, the idiotic Ipob yoots, will soon flood your palace from Upper Iweka.
El rufai is dealing with your god Tinubu, you're here shouting ipob. Useless thing!

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 14, 2019
if I were sanusi I will quit the throne and join politics and contest for President so that we face each other politically and squarely
But wait o I never new Gej is the god of some people until now

11 Likes

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by fukushaki(m): 8:30pm On May 14, 2019
grin
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Elagancy: 10:58pm On May 14, 2019
it is so sweet to watch two enemies destroy each other

5 Likes

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Donald95(m): 2:00am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

IPOB for Fulani matter kwa?
As we grow up, it is expected we carry our proper reasoning beside us. But it is quite unfortunate that you left yours behind and their is nothing anybody can do about it.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Nobody: 4:37am On May 15, 2019
Who is this ode okoro now? Wetin concern Tinubu for this matter now ?
Destiny34:
El rufai is dealing with your god Tinubu, you're here shouting ipob. Useless thing!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Karemarealty288(m): 4:47am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

If commenting on nairaland is tolled, your type will comment once in six months.

29 Likes

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by kahal29: 5:13am On May 15, 2019
grin
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by hmabdool(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

hahahaha gemme space make I faint joor...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by kernel01: 6:52am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

It is the same people he fought for that are fighting him now, the APC.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by SarkinYarki: 6:58am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

so you can wake up an insult Sanusi so soon ..Men you are truly a mercenary whose service goes to the highest bidder

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by tstx(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2019
How the mighty take fall

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by netpro(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2019
More first class emirates in Kano is a good thing. Kudos. Next Level loading.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Nobody: 8:39am On May 15, 2019
GEJ amaka

cc lzaa adaibeku afamed yarimo sarrki deomelo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Kendumazy(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2019
Owo epo people. They done japaa!
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Iwanttoto1: 8:40am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

AFONJA PIGGY

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Casptainspecial: 8:40am On May 15, 2019
Effect of Ganduje shocked
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by MrBONE2(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by boiler123boiler: 8:42am On May 15, 2019
Do you want to know WNS series gas-fired steam boiler or more?
You can refer to this website.
http://upadlosc.org/
http://arquitecologia.org/
http://hwuac.uk
http://bilboplanet.org/
Or you can email me:qianxin@zozen.com
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by AntiWailer: 8:43am On May 15, 2019
Destiny34:

And what is the dealing ?

U guys just look for something to be happy about desperately. cheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by eleko1: 8:43am On May 15, 2019
cool
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Biggynaira: 8:44am On May 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Kano Emirate: Low Activities In Sanusi’s Palace by Nobody: 8:44am On May 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Yes, Sanusi is now an IPOB member (according to APCheat) because he rejected dullardism grin grin grin

cc lzaa adaibeku afamed

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Similarity In Some Nigerian Languages / Abiriba And Ohafia: Two Of A Kind / Ooni Ogunwusi's Grandmother, Mariani, Dies At The Age Of I04

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.