Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor (50216 Views)

Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Ghanaian Herbalist, Kwaku Bonsam Storms A Church To Collect His Juju From A Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by wellmax(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2019
This is no surprise.

The quest for fake power tells you that there is real power.

Jesus Power, Super Power

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by pureconscience: 8:48am On May 15, 2019
AND PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH[quote author=Lovelyn451 post=78402052][/quote]
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by jidowu84: 8:51am On May 15, 2019
What if the herbalist was acting on a paid mission?
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:52am On May 15, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Christianity is not a scam. It is scammers venturing into christianity for business and power. Just like Bokoharam/Isis use Islam to forcefully seize lands and people's assets.

In my church, miracles of healing incurable sickness happen daily. But I doubt if that happen in any mosque worldwide.

grin healing, miracle from power of oluweri ? Isis etc are created by US and israhell to destroy image of Islam.

But church and christainity has been killing and rubbing people since from their creation, I fear since god of Bible kill annai's and his wife because us they didn't give all their money to god, lol. Only God of Bible kill People because of money.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Richy4(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2019
In as much as I don't believe in some Pastors... what if this was a ploy to defame the pastor... So that he will look bad in front of all... by creating a scene..

If he was actually his customer, I don't see why he couldn't come on weekdays to discuss whatever it was only for him to show up on Sunday... by doing this shows that he got something on his sleeves...

It could be that the pastor was disturbing him spiritually or ruining/ taking his clients. . . then defame and creating a scene becomes the best solution for him
Just my observations...

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by noblejames: 9:06am On May 15, 2019
Richy4:
In as much as I don't believe in some Pastors... what if this was a ploy to defame the pastor... So that he will look bad in front of all... by creating a scene..

If he was actually his customer, I don't see why he couldn't come on weekdays to discuss whatever it was only for him to show up on Sunday... by doing this shows that he got something on his sleeves...

It could be that the pastor was disturbing him spiritually or ruining/ taking his clients. . . then defame and creating a scene becomes the best solution for him
Just my observations...
You just said what is in my mind, though not defending the pastor...
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Codes151(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2019
Atleast it has morals to keep people going unlike the terrorist organization called .......
matify83:
What a brazen effrontery!!

When christiandom starts frolicking with diabolism, just know that CHRIST is not the message of such assembly.

This is highly despicable and proposterous.

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by ipswitch: 9:28am On May 15, 2019
Dat dibia on the pulpit failed to bring returns!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by osuofia2(m): 9:32am On May 15, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin christainity is a scam. So not only Nigeria pastor dey collected ogun abenugogo.? Christain are sheep truth truth.

Alhamdullilah am a Muslim
Alphas and malams do worst oga.
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by osuofia2(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

grin healing, miracle from power of oluweri ? Isis etc are created by US and israhell to destroy image of Islam.

But church and christainity has been killing and rubbing people since from their creation, I fear since god of Bible kill annai's and his wife because us they didn't give all their money to god, lol. Only God of Bible kill People because of money.
mumu, so shekua is an American or isreali?
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Theboss100(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2019
yourFEARS:

Worship God with your heart but use your head when looking for a place of Worship
That's The Point. But Many Don't Care. Hw I Wish They Will Listen
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Brightest04(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2019
Kingosytex:
grin grin grin

i laugh in chinese!!!

i can't just take my mind off from the scene the herbalist must have created in that church premises. what on earth could prompt the herbalist to act in that manner? may be the pastor is greedy and isn't paying his dues as agreed..

the atrocities being perpetrated by some god of men "no be here o". the god of men are so desperate to take their game to the next level, all these are done to continually decieve, manipulate and extort their gullible followers.

i just de imagine the lie wee dat pastor go tell him members.
most god of men are not different from yahoo boys
Me,i laugh in Togo and i honestly agreed with your points of views.
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:51am On May 15, 2019
T. B. Joshua is among? Too bad.
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Nobody: 9:54am On May 15, 2019
pureconscience:
do you mean signs and wonders....let me understand your message

Typo error.. Signs and wonders
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Nobody: 10:04am On May 15, 2019
grin grin
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Starz825(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2019
Seetto:
And some people still believe in this scam called Christianity..
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Lovelyn451(f): 10:15am On May 15, 2019
pureconscience:
AND PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
my hand no dey oo
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by desiredhome: 10:17am On May 15, 2019
beauty7:
One of Nairaland agenda is to report evil about the church.They would not report the evil done by other people like sheiks imams guru. The founder seem to have a secret agenda against christianity.Na wa o

Why not condemn what is wrong in the Church which is your religion and allow other religion to tackle their own issues, if the Church were doing it right will there be this out cry condemnation?
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by liverpudian9(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2019
he collected the charm on credit and didn't pay when due and that upset the owner
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by omoluka: 11:03am On May 15, 2019
Clean infinix Hot S available for sale at 35000

Call: 07037618186

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Ironi: 11:04am On May 15, 2019
Mbilla:
Ghanaians , very useless and low minded people. Fools who can't live without mentioning Nigeria name in local media's. This ugly burnt ape want to used TB Joshua to get fame but he failed because TB Joshua ignored him.

A piece of Nigerian shit like you insulting Ghanaians.

Because Ghanaians are a decent people and not criminally minded like you, you idiot call them low minded.

TB Joshua or whatever you call him is a fraud and a con man just like any criminally minded so-called pastors in Nigeria and Ghana and all over the world.

They are using the desperation and hopelessness of men to live big off the gullible and guess where you can find them in abundance, Nigeria.

Ghanaians shit in your mouth .

Adzemakpla !!

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by hisgrace090: 11:31am On May 15, 2019
Too many fake pastors this days.
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by tosinosam(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2019
Blood of Zachariah! Its so unbelievable and quite frankly am just so confused and don't even know who to trust anymore.... Almost all pastors dis dayz na scam.
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by matify83: 1:51pm On May 15, 2019
wink2015:

BEFORE YOU USE GRAMMAR LIKE NO MAN'S BUSINESS PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WORD IN YOUR SENTENCE IS SPELT

"preposterous" and not "proposterous" as spelt in your nairaland post.

For those who care to know the meaning. It means contrary to reason or common sense; utterly absurd or ridiculous.

Thanks for the correction

Slip!!
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by matify83: 1:55pm On May 15, 2019
Christafarian:

''proposterous''

Kai!

Am I not entitled to a little slip haba !!

Thanks for the correction boss.
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by bbamusa: 2:50pm On May 15, 2019
that Pastor will still have guts to tell his followers after all, the man JUJU was fake and was responsible for retarding the church. they need to bring money for a more potent JUJU....lol
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 16, 2019
pureconscience:
and presbyterian church

I trust elders na
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by SeeNN: 12:21am On May 17, 2019
post=78401388:
God told us in the Holy Book to leavethe fake men of God for him, their JUDGEMENT will be special in the last days.

No sir ....read eph 5:11 and Rev 2:2
Re: Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor by expert234: 4:21pm On May 17, 2019
post=78401388:
God told us in the Holy Book to leavethe fake men of God for him, their JUDGEMENT will be special in the last days.

Please do you know the dirty, stinking, ugly-looking idiotic rat face in the picture below? I learnt he sells dead rat BBQ. They said his name is Felix. He looks like a cursed senseless barbarian, doesn't he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.