Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Inquiries About Issuing Greek Visa To Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inquiries About Issuing Greek Visa To Nigerians (982 Views)

US Embassy Sends Message To Nigerians On Dress Code For Visa Interview / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inquiries About Issuing Greek Visa To Nigerians by Theophinio(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2019
Good afternoon house
Please has anyone here gotten greek visa recently with Nigerian passport
I intend applying for greek visa next month, i called the consular of Greek embassy Abuja Mr Antonios, but his number is not responding
I heard they stopped issuing visa to Nigerians last year.I want to know if they have resumed issuing the visa to Nigerians to avoid wastage of my time and finance
Please your response is needed urgently
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Inquiries About Issuing Greek Visa To Nigerians by Emotionless100: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2020
No one responded but it seems u have make it, all the best
Re: Inquiries About Issuing Greek Visa To Nigerians by Theophinio(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2020
Yeah, but not Greece

1 Like

Re: Inquiries About Issuing Greek Visa To Nigerians by JEFFREY150(m): 1:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Theophinio:
Yeah, but not Greece
how do I get to reach you? I can supply you PayPall funds Clean fnf or gns from balance up to any. Whatsapp me 0907786 4983, for long term deals
Re: Inquiries About Issuing Greek Visa To Nigerians by Theophinio(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
JEFFREY150:
how do I get to reach you? I can supply you PayPall funds Clean fnf or gns from balance up to any. Whatsapp me 0907786 4983, for long term deals

Have already linked up with a legit vendor

Thanks for your understanding

(1) (Reply)

. / Ended My NYSC Service Year With A Visit To Olumo Rock / Is Port Harcourt More Dangerous Than Lagos, Nigeria? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.