Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,856 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

The Evidence We Have Against Naira Marley Is Overwhelming – EFCC Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Evidence We Have Against Naira Marley Is Overwhelming – EFCC Reveals (413 Views)

Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss / Lockdown: Lagos Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley, Gbadamosi / Chioma Reveals The Love She Is Getting On Behalf Of Davido Is Overwhelming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evidence We Have Against Naira Marley Is Overwhelming – EFCC Reveals by Jadsy01(f): 1:51pm On May 15, 2019
On Tuesday night, Zlatan regained his freedom alongside his crew members, Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses and Abubakar Musa.

However, while speaking with PremiumTimes, EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade, said that the four suspects were only released on administrative bail.

According to him:

“There is overwhelming evidence against Naira Marley; so we can’t afford to release him on administrative bail like Zlatan and the three others.

That Zlatan has been released does not mean they have been discharged and acquitted. Naira Marley is still in our custody and will be charged to court soon and we will make the charges known in an official statement soon.”

Kindly check out this link for the full story:https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/15/the-evidence-we-have-against-naira-marley-is-overwhelming-efcc-reveals/

Re: The Evidence We Have Against Naira Marley Is Overwhelming – EFCC Reveals by Kingpee2(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2019
Rule No-1 -Never Bleep with the govt,they are full of shiiiiiii
Rule No-2-Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time
Rule No-3-Be your own man cuz your friends ain’t shiiiiii.They only come around when they need to
Use that home boy shit to deceive you.
Rule No-4 Never support anything called crime publicly even if you do it.
Rule No-5 The streets ain't the only ones watching so be careful.
People will call It bravery when you speak ,they will give loads of likes on your social media platforms but will never step out of their doors to stand up for you when you need them.
Rule No-6Never bring a stick to a gun fight
Rule No-7 Don’t play hard when you know you are a weak nigga,naija ain’t UK and USA,our prisons different gan from theirs .
I feel this guy just sold himself on loan with his own words,observers are worried ..I pray he comes out of this ..Amen...Na who dem catch be thief ..
Re: The Evidence We Have Against Naira Marley Is Overwhelming – EFCC Reveals by tosinosam(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2019
So na d naira Marley be dis? He looks more like dozing Marley

1 Like

Re: The Evidence We Have Against Naira Marley Is Overwhelming – EFCC Reveals by Jadsy01(f): 1:56pm On May 15, 2019
lol you don mean am before?
tosinosam:
So na d naira Marley be dis? He looks more like dozing Marley
Re: The Evidence We Have Against Naira Marley Is Overwhelming – EFCC Reveals by tosinosam(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2019
Jadsy01:
lol you don mean am before?
You no get?? As in all I thought was that this naira Marley will be did will be DAT but seeing him for the first tym he looks sleepy like d face our neighbour makes grin whenever he gets frustrated
Re: The Evidence We Have Against Naira Marley Is Overwhelming – EFCC Reveals by Jadsy01(f): 2:06pm On May 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin
tosinosam:

You no get?? As in all I thought was that this naira Marley will be did will be DAT but seeing him for the first tym he looks sleepy like d face our neighbour makes grin whenever he gets frustrated

(1) (Reply)

(omg)bobrisky Launches A Multimillionaire Investment / They Are Harassing My Children - Regina Daniels Mother Cries Out / Laborer Wins 100k Bet After Carrying 50kg Bag Of Cement With His TEETH (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.