Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Hitv Ready To Celebrate Nigeria At 50 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hitv Ready To Celebrate Nigeria At 50 (683 Views)

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / Now At 50, I Want A First Degree–patrick Doyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hitv Ready To Celebrate Nigeria At 50 by rockers: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2010
As Nigeria celebrates its 50th Independence anniversary on October 1st 2010, OHTV, HITV UK and Hi Nolly have partnered to put together a phenomenal celebration of our History, Unity, Diversity and Strengths in an Inspiration and positive all day Television format for Nigerians in Africa, North America and Europe.The All day long Television celebration will bring a never seen before viewing experience that entertains, educates and interacts with Nigerians all over the world.
Collectively on all channels stated above we will broadcasting to over 30 million homes worldwide.
The All day long Television celebration will bring a never seen before viewing experience that entertains, educates and interacts with Nigerians all over the world.
Collectively on all channels linked will broadcast to over 30 million homes worldwide.

Read more: http://www./2010/09/hitv-ready-to-celebrate-nigeria-at-50.html#ixzz10Mi9I3b8

Re: Hitv Ready To Celebrate Nigeria At 50 by aieromon(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2010
Msscheww @topic

(1) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search 7 Kicks Off / I Need Dstv / Any One In Uk? Tune To 204 On Sky . Lovely Drama On. ojiji oga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.