Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Timely Advise To The Youth. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Timely Advise To The Youth. (821 Views)

Why Africa Needs To Harness The Youth Workforce To Speed Economic Recovery / Private Job Or Govt. Job (advise Pls) / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timely Advise To The Youth. by Train4develop: 6:21pm On May 15, 2019
Good day, my fellow youths. Babatunde is my name. I am an Entrepreneur and Financial development Coach.

Esteemed youths, are you willing to hear some hard truth? If Yes continue reading, otherwise skip this message.

As much as you believe you have friends, family and lovers and government... Never forget that "You are Alone"

Know that nobody owes you nothing in this life.

Know that it is still your personal responsibility to be successful.

Know that no one is really to blame for your bad decisions.

Know that you can decide to be wealthy or poor through your thoughts and actions.

Know that people would only listen to you if you have something to offer (value)

Know that people only wish to hear your story after you have made it.

You are not one of the crowd, rather you are The One in the crowd.

And regardless of the obstacles, know that you can still be successful and live the life of your dreams.

I am a living testimony of what personal decisions can do for a man.

Stay FAVOURED whenever you go!

Be Wise....develop yourself mentally and skillfully today and start tapping from the enormous wealth abound in our land.
Our society needs a problem solver, one who sees opportunity where others see challenges. one who sees positivity where others see negativity. one who is self-motivated where others waiting for one to motivate them.

NOTE PLEASE: I don't promise you turn around overnight without daily efforts to work on your self-development. I am actaully talking to those who are teachable, willing and ready to work smart and endure the initial challenges of building and developing themselves.

Say NO to Money-Doubling Scheme like MMM and it's siblings. They are dubious investments for dubious people.

Comment below if you are interested in personal development to make your life turn around.
Good day and God Bless you.

Faithfully yours;
Babatunde.

3 Likes

Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by TimmyBrass(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2019
I'm in..
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2019
I'm also in
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by Solahted: 7:20pm On May 15, 2019
I am interested in personal development.
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by favour220(f): 4:18pm On May 29, 2019
I am interested in personal development
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by samwhi(m): 5:38pm On May 30, 2019
I'm interested
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by Narnah(f): 10:08am On May 31, 2019
I'm interested
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by eddyboii(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2019
I'm interested
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by khamiiid: 12:16pm On May 31, 2019
I am interested
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by Bimlite(f): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Iam interested
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by ChocolateBunny: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
im in
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by Almahbub(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
I'm interested.
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by Matilda94: 3:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Interested
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by Tzadeola(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2019
Interested
Re: Timely Advise To The Youth. by Otitm: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2019
I am interested

(1) (Reply)

Dufil Prima Foods PLC Graduate Trainee Job Programme 2019 / NDLEA Has Approved The Promotion Of 2,788 Of Its Personnel / Oaps Mourn As Iconic Broadcaster, Mudi Asagba Kicks Bucket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.