Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. (1100 Views)

Poll: Do you think Chelsea is still the best team despite losing to Liverpool on penalties?

Yes: 69% (9 votes)
No: 30% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

When Chelsea Is On Your Betslip... / Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal / Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by DrTee1(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2007
Too many people are falling over themselves because Chelsae lost to Liverpool on penalties.Thank God Manchester United's demolition has taught them to be humble.To Liverpool,its only a space of two weeks,you shall also be mauled in Athens.As far as it concerns me Chelsea FC are worthy champs.One doesn't win all the time,especially in a situation like a penalty decider. The Roman Army is simply the best!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by jgirl3: 10:36pm On May 03, 2007
Why is it that all these Chelsea radicals keep opening threads left, right and center? angry angry angry
You already have a therapy thread. Find it - Dr. Dre will be with you in a minute.
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by mukina2: 10:40pm On May 03, 2007
Dr. Tee:

Too many people are falling over themselves because Chelsae lost to Liverpool on penalties.Thank God Manchester United's demolition has taught them to be humble.To Liverpool,its only a space of two weeks,you shall also be mauled in Athens.As far as it concerns me Chelsea FC are worthy champs.One doesn't win all the time,especially in a situation like a penalty decider. The Roman Army is simply the best!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Quadruple . .quakwaple . .quack quack . .

stamford bridge is falling down falling down falling down
stamford bridge is falling down my dear J Girl
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by DrTee1(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2007

stamford bridge is falling down my dear J Girl

What is freaking all these anti-chelsea people?You know what?We are proud of our status.It proves that we are the most important team in England.Everbody either loves or hates our darling team.It means that people either love to hate our team or love our team dearly.[i][/i] grin
What is falling in Stamford?That a wonderful team that has become a juggernaut of some sort loses on penalties is the story?Wait until we win the FA Cup and possibly the Premiership! By the time we demolish Arsenal on Sunday, they would all see better!!!!Hahahaha!!!
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by mukina2: 10:53pm On May 03, 2007
Dr. Tee:

stamford bridge is falling down  my dear J Girl

What is freaking all these anti-chelsea people?You know what?We are proud of our status.It proves that we are the most important team in England.Everbody either loves or hates our darling team.It means that people either love to hate our team or love our team dearly.[i][/i] grin
  What is falling in Stamford?That a wonderful team that has become a juggernaut of some sort loses on penalties is the story?Wait until we win the FA Cup and possibly the Premiership! By the time we demolish Arsenal on Sunday, they would all see better!!!!Hahahaha!!!

lol . .we will put the final nail in ur coffin

too many cheksli threads we tire grin

if you had won . shocked shocked shocked
we for die!!!! grin
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by jgirl3: 10:55pm On May 03, 2007
lol Muki, do you see what I see? A poll over Chelsea. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DThey love to talk about themselves too much
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by Roscodaddy(m): 10:59pm On May 03, 2007
Don't mind these chelsea fans,they are just like their coach Mouthino or Soroninho,I know sabi which one to call am sef Soro Soro
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by DrTee1(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2007
lol . .we will put the final nail in your coffin

too many cheksli threads we tire

if you had won .        
we for die!!!!

You never die yet.By the way,who you dey support mukina2;so I know how to tackle you.You go die when we upstage Man U for premiership and whack the for Fa Cup.Even Liverpool that is the hero right now would not win in Athens.Infact, Liverpool would be whitewashed.So what is your joy anti-Chelseans[b][/b] ?
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by Dreloaded(f): 11:04pm On May 03, 2007
Floppers incorporated

chelsea the more mouth less footie football club. y'all aren't good enough to win in Europe - and a another 500million ( shocked shocked) can't save you

at this rate Mr maureen may be on his way out at the end of this season, since 'oga' wants to win CL at all costs

It really doesn't matter whether 'pool wins or not - bottom line is : despite your money, your club is still a shitty crappy piece of bunkum

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by mukina2: 11:10pm On May 03, 2007
Dr. Tee:

lol . .we will put the final nail in your coffin

too many cheksli threads we tire

if you had won .        
we for die!!!!

You never die yet.By the way,who you dey support mukina2;so I know how to tackle you.You go die when we upstage Manchester United for premiership and whack the for Fa Cup.Even Liverpool that is the hero right now would not win in Athens.Infact, Liverpool would be whitewashed.So what is your joy anti-Chelseans[b][/b] ?

mukina is a gunner . . .a real gunner . unlike em blues grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by software(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2007
yes we are. even their R.B said same thing. Chelsea won that games. Just that some sick ppl would never accept the fact.

Chelsea Rules grin
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by mukina2: 11:36pm On May 04, 2007
yeah some sore losers cant acceot that they lost to mighty liverpool grin
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by software(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2007
mukina2:

yeah some sore losers can't acceot that they lost to mighty liverpool grin

Muki Ur wahala toooooo much haba
when will u stop acting like an OGOGORO DEALER?
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by toshmann(m): 8:23pm On May 06, 2007
mukina2:

yeah some sore losers can't acceot that they lost to mighty liverpool grin

hmmn the queen of anfiel is gradually coming home kiss

software:

Muki your wahala toooooo much haba
when will u stop acting like an OGOGORO DEALER?

software, software beware angry dont run down my muki like that angry
last warning angry
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by sojiboy(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2007
Chelsea will still Be the baba for eva so UP CHELSEA, TRUE BLUES FOREVER
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by software(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2007
chelsea 4 life grin
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by tocdee(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2007
software:

chelsea 4 life grin

Yeah great!!!!!! but at death, guess who took their blue scalps? LIVERPOOL, even if we loose at Atens---which i doubt-----at least we have retained Chelsea's scalp!!!!
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by tocdee(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2007
I meant 'Athens'-------before Moan-rinho comes at me for that error. grin
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by software(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2007
toshmann:

software, software beware angry don't run down my muki like that angry
last warning angry

Mr Toshmann

Pls carry ur tosh commot my face ooo. U better tell Muki to warn herself, b4 i Remove all the food inside her stomach angry angry

Muki told me sometimes back, that she could finish 3rubbers of GARI at once cheesy grin grin
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by mukina2: 10:08pm On May 13, 2007
software:

Mr Toshmann

Please carry your tosh commot my face ooo. U better tell Muki to warn herself, before i Remove all the food inside her stomach angry angry

Muki told me sometimes back, that she could finish 3rubbers of GARI at once cheesy grin grin

you are beyond help .
stupid muppet
glory hunter
pls stop polluting threads with ur muppet rabies embarassed
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by software(m): 2:52am On May 14, 2007
mukina2:

you are beyond help .
stupid muppet
glory hunter
please stop polluting threads with your muppet rabies embarassed

muki am sorry to inform u, U've already been infected, No going back, We are both infected already, and infact, i infected u with the larger %, So keep Barking MUKISTIK
heheh he
e
elalalalal dlddhuhuhuh lol angry
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by software(m): 2:52am On May 14, 2007
Muki if i catch u en angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by mukina2: 2:25pm On May 14, 2007
software stop polluting this threads pls embarassed
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by abiodunade(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2007
Chelsea NA king, if u guys like it believe or if u dnt. 4get what happened to us, we b king of football 4 england, no 2 ways abt dat.
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by software(m): 12:20am On May 16, 2007
abiodunade:

Chelsea NA king, if u guys like it believe or if u dnt. forget what happened to us, we b king of football 4 england, no 2 ways about that.
Yeah bro, i feel yaaa
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by Thesaint1(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2007
[size=8pt]Fellow BLUES

I Just realise that no matter how some people try to denied the truth, the truth still remain the truth. CHELSEA is a Champion of Champions.

It is easier for the lesser to envy the greater and for the poor to envy the rich.  Dont mind them.  Just keep cool, our temporary slight defeat does not change who we are.  WE ARE THE CHAMPION.  BLUES FOR EVER.

Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by software(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2007
The saint:

[size=8pt]Fellow BLUES

I Just realise that no matter how some people try to denied the truth, the truth still remain the truth. CHELSEA is a Champion of Champions.

It is easier for the lesser to envy the greater and for the poor to envy the rich.  Dont mind them.  Just keep cool, our temporary slight defeat does not change who we are.  WE ARE THE CHAMPION.  BLUES FOR EVER.

My brother, thanks ooooooooooooooooo. The truth is truly bitter, but we will continue to say it,

Unstopable chelsea Rules
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by DrTee1(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2007
By winning the CArling Cup and the FA Cup against very stif opposition, Chelsea has shown that she is really a team to be associated with.The truth is that it is easier to win marathon league than to win a knockout comptition.Chelsae won two knockout competitions that were both contested for by all the teams in Great Britain.You definitely can't compare winning the Premiership with that. The league can be wonbecause your rival clubs are playing draws but the Cups can't be won in such ways.Displacing Man U and Arsenal enroute both silverwares clearly shows Chelsea's superiority in England and of course in the world!
Re: Chelsea Is King: Despite Penalty Loss. by software(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2007
hi guys grin

software is here,

I MISS UNA OOOO.

I SALUTE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hi guys grin

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard Provides Ultimate UEFA Champions League Experiences To Nigerian Footb / Chelsea's New Kit / Arsenal Vs Liverpool by 8:15pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.