Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal (2397 Views)

When Chelsea Is On Your Betslip... / Manchester City Is Greater Than Arsenal - Emmanuel Adebayor / Arsenal, Manchester United: who is greater? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 09, 2012
This is not debatable.after man u, liverpool only chelsea comes next in trophies won aka champions league.arsenal can only watch. Even minus the champions league chelsea outclass arsenal in style and they the best in london. I hope all arsenal fans agree.
Re: Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by dipo1: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2012
Lemme just indulge u cos u r female. Arsenal is the pride of London
Re: Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by chic2pimp(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
dipo+:

Come back with that statement after you've won this

diluminati: This is not debatable.after man u, liverpool only chelsea comes next in trophies won aka [size=20pt]champions league[/size].arsenal can only watch. Even minus the champions league chelsea outclass arsenal in style and they the best in london. I hope all arsenal fans agree.
Re: Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by dipo1: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
cos u won champs league now u think u are a big team? Champions League that Nottingham Forest have won twice. Nott Forest must be bigger than Chelsea then
Re: Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by 1025: 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2012
dipo+:

uncle,
next time pls use WAS in the place of that IS and the statement will make more meaning.

arsenal WAS the pride of london
Re: Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by dipo1: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
Even Tottenham have more rights than Chelsea as far as london braggin rights is concerned.
Re: Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by 1025: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2012
Even Tottenham have more rights than Chelsea as far as london braggin rights is concerned.

@dipo+,
Even Tottenham HAD more rights than Chelsea as far as London bragging rights is concerned.
Re: Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
but really guys want to debate?

Chelsea.The last decade, however, has been the most successful in their history – they have taken two league titles, two FA Cups, two League Cups, and reached the Champions League final in that time and won it. [s]Though this has all been bought with dirty Russian money[/s].

Arsenal .Of their 18 league titles, four have come since 1990, and of their 10 FA Cups, five have come since 1992. In spite of this, they have had relatively little European success, winning only the Cup Winners’ Cup in 1994, though they did make the Champions League final in 2006. Their manager, though, does have a leather face.
Re: Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by chuckdee4(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
All them these beer parlour analysts sef
Re: Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by tobechi74: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2012
In what area is chelsea better than arsenal?

Current performance YES
History
No

Financial management
No
spending money on players
yes

Squad strenght
yes
youth academy strenght
No

Ability to retain players
yes
ability to retain coach
no

Game pattern
no
Re: Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by 1025: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
In what area is chelsea better than arsenal?

Current performance YES
History
No

Financial management
No
spending money on players
yes

Squad strenght
yes
youth academy strenght
No

Ability to retain players
yes
ability to retain coach
no

Game pattern
no

@tobeGod,
i like reading from your type of fans. you sound really good and encouraging. i just have few issues to touch on ur position viz;
youth academy strenght
No

how many players do you from arsenal youth academy? when was the last time the youth team of arsenal reach the finals of the youth tournament in england and when was the last time they won anything at that levels?
Game pattern
no
arsenal say they play like barca but chelsea plays like chelsea. we have our own pattern of football that does not contradict any fifa/uefa rules. do not forget that chelsea has the highest number of goals scored in one season in epl. no other team even the self acclaimed free flow arsenal is yet to get to that mark of 105 goals in one season.
the idea of football is score as many as you can and concede the fewest u can and if you do these two things,. u will win trophies.
for me, i believe in been myself and not trying to play like barca.
if you watch a team like madrid, their strength is on counter attacks not necessarily moving the balls around.
what does it profit a team to posses football for 90% and loose the game at the end?
if i am arsenal, i will seat back and ask myself, since i started emulating barca, what have i achieved? i will look over to the other side of london and think what they are doing if it is favouring them or not.
those days arsenal were winning things, were playing like barca or were they playing like arsenal? this is a time to think and re-think. the club must ask themselves where did we get this thing wrong? how did we change our ambitions?
i don't want to believe that arsenal's ambition is always to finish in top 4 every season. no, they can do better than that. in england alone, about three trophies are available every season so arsenal is qualified to win one at least.
Re: Chelsea Is Greater Than Arsenal by dyabman(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
^^^^^

preach on dude!

(1) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Man Utd [2 - 2] On Satuday 13th November 2010 / Sergio Aguero End Four Years Marriage Relationship With Diego Maradona’s Daughte / How The Messi Made Van Der To Look Fearful !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.