Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 8: Queen Sansa - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 8: Queen Sansa (852 Views)

Game Of Thrones Season 8 Predictions. / Game Of Thrones Season 8 Will Cost $15 Million Per Episode / Who's Winning Westeros? Beware The Night King Before 'game Of Thrones' Season 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Season 8: Queen Sansa by healthfulng: 11:14am On May 16, 2019
Who cares anymore…..At this point we’re all just hate watching this one great show. There was no buildup to her massacring innocent people. Dany’s entitled with a hero/savior complex, and I figured that would be her downfall. People want to bring up the “fire and blood” line but forget how she said she didn’t want to be queen of the ashes, and that mercy was their strength. She’s ruthless and vengeful when it comes to those who threaten her, stand against her, and have “wronged” her. Varys betrayed her, so she killed him.
My greatest frustration is with the anti-climax that was the battle against The Night King. This whole season should have been a desperate battle for survival against an apocalypse. The Battle of Winterfell should have merely been the opening salvo. The thousands of dead, who fought in the battles for the Throne, since the series began, should have been raised from the earth.
https://swiita.com/game-of-thrones-season-8-queen-sansa/
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8: Queen Sansa by healthfulng: 1:44pm On May 18, 2019
read, like, share
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8: Queen Sansa by healthfulng: 8:19pm On May 19, 2019
the day of reckoning has come
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8: Queen Sansa by healthfulng: 10:11am On May 22, 2019
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8: Queen Sansa by healthfulng: 10:35am On May 22, 2019
what comes next
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8: Queen Sansa by healthfulng: 8:31pm On May 23, 2019
??
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 8: Queen Sansa by healthfulng: 12:02pm On May 24, 2019
yes

(1) (Reply)

The Lion King 2019 / #bbnaija: I Need My Girlfriend Back' - Tacha's Boyfriend Cries Out On Instagram / Bbnaija: Watch Controversial S£xtape Of Nengi Allegedly Released By Her Ex-boyfr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.