Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? (742 Views)

Second-class Upper Is Overrated In Nigeria By Deji Yesufu / Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Can I Still Graduate With a First Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? by Tolulopefinest(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2019
Please I'm currently in my Final year (500 level) with a CGPA of 3.37, please I want to know If I can still graduate with a second class upper which starts from 3.5.
I have two semesters left
Is there still any hope ?
Re: Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:22pm On May 16, 2019
I do see undergraduates who still ask this kind of questions on social media as....... cry like seriously? A finalist can do the computation by him or herself to know his or her chances. If you had asked for advice on how to attain second class upper with just two semesters left, it would have made a whole lot of sense. An undergraduate should be able to do the calculation by himself pls.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 16, 2019
Aim for A's and B's in your current level course as this will boost it. Courses with more units should be A while lesser units should B. For example EEE 511 a 4 unit course should be A while EEE 521 should be B. A=5,B=4,C=3,D=2,E=1. An A in EEE 511 would give you 20 points (5*4).
Re: Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2019
asuustrike1:
Aim for A's and B's in your current level course as this will boost it. Courses with more units should be A while lesser units should B. For example EEE 511 a 4 unit course should be A while EEE 521 should be B. A=5,B=4,C=3,D=2,E=1. An A in EEE 511 would give you 20 points (5*4).

Thanks for this
Re: Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? by Tolulopefinest(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks to you all.
I finally graduated with a second class upper

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? by Stargurl20(f): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tolulopefinest:
Thanks to you all.
Congratulations bro...

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? by edoairways: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tolulopefinest:
Thanks to you all.
Wowwwwwwwwwwwww come and sow a seed grin grin
Re: Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
edoairways:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww come and sow a seed grin grin

cool cool
Re: Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? by Tolulopefinest(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
Stargurl20:

Congratulations bro...

Thanks
Re: Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? by Ejusni(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tolulopefinest:
Thanks to you all. I finally graduated with a second class upper
congratulations I claim my own second class upper.
Re: Can I Still Graduate With A Second Class Upper? by Ejusni(m): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tolulopefinest:
Thanks to you all. I finally graduated with a second class upper
congratulations I claim my own second class upper.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Study Medicine At The Age Of 25 / Snakes, Roaches, Bugs, Rodents Infested The Polytechnic lbadan Hostels. / Schools Affected By ASUU Strike And Those Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.