Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Relocate To USA Need Assistance In Job Search. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Relocate To USA Need Assistance In Job Search. (461 Views)

I Want To Relocate To Uyo Without Job Assurance / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Should I Travel Out Of Nigeria To USA Or Stay In Lagos To Start My Music Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocate To USA Need Assistance In Job Search. by jackson786: 7:59pm On May 16, 2019
Hello! This is Jack. I am 28 year old guy who love music and hangouts. I am going to relocate to my Grandparents house in Texas, United States. When I was young I was studying there. Now I am graduate with a very reputable university in UK. I have seen in this forum so many people used to ask suggestion for their career. I just want to get the job near to my place where I am going to move soon. I would like to have a suitable timing 9 to 5 will be great for me. Open for all suggestions and guidance. Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

Re: Relocate To USA Need Assistance In Job Search. by miakook: 5:43pm On May 17, 2019
Hello Jack Its great that you have asked your question here. Many employers will not consider interviewing out-of-state. But Its more important to know before finding any job that what skills and education you have in your previous career.
Re: Relocate To USA Need Assistance In Job Search. by PointBlankFOREX: 5:47pm On May 17, 2019
May I ask why you want a 9-5 job?? Which time will you have for yourself?? I personally think it's slavery..
Re: Relocate To USA Need Assistance In Job Search. by harrymason: 9:19pm On May 25, 2019
YoursVacancy provides daily job updates across all top countries. Job seekers can search jobs by their classic menu. Jobs by companies is also present on this website. Candidates section on yoursvacancy helps the jobs seekers to quickly land on the interview table of employers.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Dont Ever Use Your Office Internet For Personal Stuffs / Data Analysis And Research Assistant / Need A 700+ GMAT Score? Get These Materials For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.