Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Please Save The Live Of My Sister. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save The Live Of My Sister. (2490 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / How RAGP Transformed The Live Of A Widow and others With Pcs / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 5:12am On May 17, 2019
I have my reservation for LUTH.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 5:16am On May 17, 2019
It's well with her!
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 5:21am On May 17, 2019

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 5:32am On May 17, 2019
The clearance at Luth was concluded yesterday so that the baby could be taken home.

Please we need your help no amount is too big or too small.
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2019
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2019
Dyt
Viking007
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by thorpido(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2019
Your blood sister,funjosh?

Have you tried to find space at the ICU of government hospitals?It would be cheaper there.

1 Like

Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 9:01am On May 17, 2019
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
It's well with her!
Amen
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by McAausim: 3:20pm On May 17, 2019
cool

The lord is your strength, wish her quick recovery..... cool
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2019
Today makes its 8days she gave birth to her child, she haven't carried her baby for once, the baby haven't suck from her mum.

It hurts seeing the baby crying and the mother is not with her.

All we want is for her to come back quickly and take care of her child.
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2019
Peacefulhome I just replied my pm now. Check your mail.
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by peacefulhome(f): 5:22pm On May 17, 2019
I will suggest you get permission from the husband to allow you take pic so that those that want to help could easily be move through the picture that you post.

1 Like

Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 5:34pm On May 17, 2019
We just received 2500 from someone just now.

We really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2019
peacefulhome:
I will suggest you get permission from the husband to allow you take pic so that those that want to help could easily be move through the picture that you post.

We try to get some pictures of her but the hospital refused, they said it's not allowed that the management don't accept it. They said hospitals have been sued because of it. I told him that we needed it to raise funds so the doctor said what they always suggests and gives is medical reports. So we are waiting for him because they are still busy inside with her

1 Like

Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by eyinjuege: 6:41pm On May 17, 2019
Pls ask them to do a CT scan to check for blood clots in the lungs- pulmonary embolism. That's quite expensive too, but it will help them in her management
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2019
eyinjuege:
Pls ask them to do a CT scan to check for blood clots in the lungs- pulmonary embolism. That's quite expensive too, but it will help them in her management

Thank you so much my sister. We tried all our possible best but she gave up around 7pm last night.

I wish she can just stay a little longer for us to try more may be she would have survived it. God knows best
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Mizwisdom(f): 7:35am On May 18, 2019
I'm so sorry for your loss. Wish I contributed but these days we don't know who is genuine anymore sad However, you said she was having difficulty in giving birth on 6th of May and after 4 days you people finally opted for operation? You're lucky the baby survived, usually such babies are also stressed, I don't think she should have been allowed to keep pushing after 12 hrs but she was allowed to do this for 4 days?! Accept my sympathy
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by eyinjuege: 8:09am On May 18, 2019
Funjosh:

Thank you so much my sister. We tried all our possible best but she gave up around 7pm last night.

I wish she can just stay a little longer for us to try more may be she would have survived it. God knows best

Sad. May she rest in peace, and God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by peacefulhome(f): 8:31am On May 18, 2019
Funjosh:

What? Oh so sorry about this. Please accept my sympathy, may God give you the Fortune to bear the loss.
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 9:38am On May 18, 2019
peacefulhome:

What? Oh so sorry about this. Please accept my sympathy, may God give you the Fortune to bear the loss.

Really wants to appreciate you so much.
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by JoannaSedley(f): 11:42am On May 18, 2019
So sad. Sorry for your loss. She must have had a preexisting condition that was exacerbated by labour. I fear childbearing like crazy....even sex scares the hell out of me...

Take heart sir.
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by Funjosh(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2019
I just lost one of the best human on earth. My prayer warrior. cry

1 Like

Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by peacefulhome(f): 1:22pm On May 18, 2019
Funjosh:

Really wants to appreciate you so much.
please don't mention. Would have been glad if the outcome was good news. Please stand by the husband and baby . They need you more than ever now. Will keep in touch by God grace.
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by bellong: 2:12pm On May 18, 2019
@Funjosh,

Just reading this, I am sorry I got here late. It is heartbreaking to hear she didn't survive it. May God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

It is well my brother.
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by jaksmillioniar: 5:21pm On May 18, 2019
gosh I feel so sad am sorry for ur loss.
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by jaksmillioniar: 5:23pm On May 18, 2019
tears full my eye now I salute woman.is a big sacrifice funjosh I pray God help u and ur family
Re: Please Save The Live Of My Sister. by AfroBeatDiary: 4:33am On Sep 30, 2019
Hi Funjosh, just reading this, so very sad, the community could have done something to help.

May God be with the family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doctor Scamming Women To Believe They Are Pregnant? / Forgive Me Sister Even In Your Grave, My Ignorance Made Me To Keep Mute Over It / Hilarious Kids Sleeping Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.