Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career (29721 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by rockstar27(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NO MAN IN HER LIFE THAT IS WHY SHE IS SAYING THAT. WHAT IS PAINING HER SHE IS USING IT TO BOAST

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by kheny12(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Who even takes this Afonja DJ seriously
We Afonja's take am serious.#bad belle
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by dangotesmummy: 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
henryadex:
She will realize when menopause sets in that her decision isn't the best.

You dont need go far for your graduation gowns need.
Call: 08058584502 08028370836
na dem

Menopause threat is so old and boring

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by nemeomire: 3:13pm On May 17, 2019
Who cares
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 17, 2019
Ofcourse, if her father is a millionaire, so they say.

When she gets really old her father will buy her a husband and kids.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by ACE1010: 3:25pm On May 17, 2019
So prefer your "kpekus" to be knacked just for nothing?? Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by win3k: 3:34pm On May 17, 2019
Africans encourage people to marry and produce kids without career and financial stability first - primitive people!

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by enemyofprogress: 3:36pm On May 17, 2019
All I know is that all liars will go to hell
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by salt1: 3:37pm On May 17, 2019
gypsey:
Ofcourse, if her father is a millionaire, so they say.

When she gets really old her father will buy her a husband and kids.

With IVF

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by wisdomkid: 3:42pm On May 17, 2019
I love DJ Cuppy, but which Nigerian Music was inspired by Ghana Music?
Nonsense.

I know say you want Ghanaians to like you sha.
Marriage is a choice and Not in every stupid interview will you be asking female artistes when they will get married.
Are you doing the same to Men?

Stupid Misogynistic Africans

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by raymi: 3:59pm On May 17, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Marriage will slow down your non existent career?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Husband, where are you? cry angry

Lol. Let's give her some credit. She has every reason not to work hard especially because she's the daughter of a billionaire but she's still hustling hard to make it to the top of the music industry. It is a disposition that requires commendation.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Greatfullheart: 4:04pm On May 17, 2019
If you Like Marry, if you Like No Marry, and you Can have as Many Children you Like, or Even go to The Convent and Become Dj Reverend Sister. It's None Of My Business!!!

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 17, 2019
salt1:

With IVF
And After, they will Divorce/chase the husband away and keep the Kids, #singlemom. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by bluefilm: 4:25pm On May 17, 2019
Na wa o.

So the rich also cry?

So upon all her papa money, she no fit buy man for marriage, ordinary man o?!

Now she con dey talk dis nonsense.

In short, something must be very very very wrong with her somewhere.

Tufiakwa
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Facile: 4:35pm On May 17, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by RTSC: 4:36pm On May 17, 2019
Is there a rivalry with Ghanaian music?
It's like saying congo is a rival to America.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by ibro1010(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2019
I pity your parents, when your mate are out there with What do you want your dad have money look for any looking guy and settle down.. Ask your dad friend Dangote when his daughter get married or you don't want your dad to carry his grand child...
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by maxzzo1(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2019
U be ashewo abeggy !!!
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Kasali226(m): 5:13pm On May 17, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Marriage will slow down your non existent career?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Husband, where are you? cry angry

She is making broda shaggy feel bad cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by oforjide: 5:35pm On May 17, 2019
kheny12:
We Afonja's take am serious.#bad belle
shut up ur dirty mouth who marry this thing all igbo boys both home and abroad have bleeped.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by magzey: 5:38pm On May 17, 2019
na you talk am oooh!!!

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Jackipapa: 5:46pm On May 17, 2019
Your life, your marriage, your business, wetin consan me!
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Fixedmaches1333: 6:02pm On May 17, 2019
[color=#550000][/color]see below

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2019
Woman keep decieving yourseld.! Don't you know that women are like flowers, fresh in the morning and shrinks when the sun begins to shine that is to say that women have a very limited time. the early you take my advice, the better for you.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Woman keep decieving yourseld.! Don't you know that women are like flowers, fresh in the morning and shrinks when the sun begins to shine that is to say that women have a very limited time. the early you take my advice, the better for you.
Or don't you want your parents to carry their grand child/children because if your mother didn't married to your father, there wouldnt have been anything like. you.
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by Legendguru: 8:36pm On May 17, 2019
hmm
Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by booksrite(f): 4:40am On Jun 29, 2019
So prefer your "kpekus" to be knacked just for nothing?? Chai

Re: DJ Cuppy: I Am Not Ready To Marry, It Will Slow Down My Career by yinkeys(m): 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
Andyblaze:
She's still too young

Anyways see what I did about depression - https://www.nairaland.com/5192591/new-music-nairaland-artiste-andy
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have you Met A Celebrity? Share Your Experience. / Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 42nd Birthday In Style (Photos) / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.