Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos (29699 Views)

Is Juliet Ibrahim Jamil Abubakar's Ex? Warned To Stay Off Fatima Dangote's Hubby / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by Faithway10: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2018
Fatima Dangote, daughter of Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote is set to wed Jamil, the son of former Inspector General of Police, M.D Abubakar.

Their pre-wedding dinner took place over the weekend while the first leg of their wedding will hold in Kano on Thursday March 16th while another one will hold in Lagos on March 24th.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/pre-wedding-photos-dangotes-daughter-fatima-fiance-jamil-abubakar.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by akilo1: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2018
I can't beleive that what I have been labouring for in the past 4years I finally got it today,first comment,God bless my mother and my dad and happy mother day to my mum and wife,wait oo oo wetin be my.own for this marriage of billionaires?God bless rhier union jare

10 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
shocked

In the words of NiggaRaw and Slowdogg;
"Obu na Aba di otua, kedu kene ka Umuahia ga-adi"?

If his beards are this bushy, how bushy will his down-below be?

I still don't know what she finds attractive in him. But from her demeanour in the pictures, it is safe to say this is another coerced 'arrangee-marriage'.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by 300wayne: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Rich+Rich=richard

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by w1sEmAn: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Good....But those guys above me will see heaven at all?wintch fingers

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by Alao046(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Alhamdulillah, beautiful couple. May God bless their union

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by maaji: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
hmmm
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by Mpotomisticai(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
O
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by Benjom(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Dangote has consistently maintained a high standard of unequal discipline (his status notwithstanding) and I don't expect anything less of his children. What a lucky man Jamil is cheesy

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and AWESOME CV. Here are catchy samples & job practice questions/answers for your use: https://.com/cv-samples/

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by Elslim: 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by DarkMagic(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2018
Money all round
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by lekanlaniyan(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2018
Congratulations and wishing them happy married life.

God bless their home. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by Erotex(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2018
When money meet money
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by Lilimax(f): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2018
How many times will this be on the front page? undecided?
Any way wishing them happy married life smiley

That 2nd led of the wedding coming up in Lagos coming on the 24th will be talk of the town.
Little wonder 5 presidents has been invited smiley
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by Swankyprince(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2018
Hmmm...all is well
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2018
Elslim:
leaders of tomorrow

Your leaders I guess.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by SamgoldBaba: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2018
God bless the union
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by marvin906(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2018
have to admit is really simple..
buh the dude is lucky grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by georjay(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2018
The first leg of their wedding will hold in Kano

Champions League wedding

9 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by stevrulez(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2018
Very decent photographs ....* Congratulations *

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by darwinbrown(f): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2018
I smell Yoruba demon cheesy grin
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by InternetBchip: 11:23am On Mar 12, 2018
Mature pre weeding pix not all those breast and butt opening rubbish

grin

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by NecodinhoRado(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2018
This bobo get brain sha, na so e take inherit billions grin

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by joystickextend1(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2018
olowo shore olowo smiley

Meanwhile Guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toy's
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by Proffdada: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2018
Fugly grin
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by helphelp: 11:25am On Mar 12, 2018
akilo1:
I can't beleive that what I have been labouring for in the past 4years I finally got it today,first comment,God bless my mother and my dad and happy mother day to my mum and wife,wait oo oo wetin be my.own for this marriage of billionaires?God bless rhier union jare

God bless your parents. Although a sad thing to labour for 4years

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by ofuonyebi: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2018
why can't all these our 9ja richmen & women help develop this country...always making it a one sided affair..

a country where the rich arranges their children for the bourgeois ...and the poor continues to wallow at the slums of lifelihood..

but one thing is so sure...the 7ft..graveyard is the last judge and makes all equall by fire by force...and heaven is for those who prepare for it..

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by cpu2006(m): 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
rich man marry rich woman, while poor man marry poor woman!. who among incumbent governor's or minister's even president daughters will marry me?. cheesy
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by Ekiseme(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In the words of NiggaRaw; SLOWDOG
"Obu na Aba di otua, kedu kene ka Umuahia ga-adi"?

If his beards are this bushy, how bushy will his down-below be?

I still don't know what she finds attractive in him. But from her demeanour in the pictures, it is safe to say this is another coerced 'arrangee-marriage'.
fixed.
Re: Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos by Sirpaul(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2018
I see Aliko in her...... wow...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha And Her Daughters Dress In Matching Agbada (PICS) / Tekno Pictured With Ubi Franklin As He Returns After Recovering From Ailment / Charles Okocha Rains Money On His Mother In Celebration Of New Year (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.