Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Lucrative Is Business In Ghana?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Lucrative Is Business In Ghana?? (888 Views)

Men Watching Big Buttocks While Driving, Cause Of Most Crashes In Ghana - Offici / CRCC to construct 560km railway line in Ghana at $2bn, cost of 156km Lagos-Ibada / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Business In Ghana?? by Rolly22(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2019
Hello Guys please I want to know how Lucrative Business is in Ghana because I want to relocate to Ghana next week. And I have two business plans which are opening a sports betting Centre or Doing phone accessories business there. Please I want people that have knowledge of how business moves in Ghana to help me.
Re: How Lucrative Is Business In Ghana?? by PetroDollax: 5:07pm On May 17, 2019
Abeg, don’t come ooh. We have too many of your nigerian people here and they are giving too much problems.

Rolly22:
Hello Guys please I want to know how Lucrative Business is in Ghana because I want to relocate to Ghana next week. And I have two business plans which are opening a sports betting Centre or Doing phone accessories business there. Please I want people that have knowledge of how business moves in Ghana to help me.
Re: How Lucrative Is Business In Ghana?? by Ugosample(m): 12:54am On May 18, 2019
Rolly22:

depends on how much capital you have
the more capital you have, the better

don't mind that nigga Ghanaian above me tho...

Yo
Re: How Lucrative Is Business In Ghana?? by Rolly22(m): 8:47am On May 18, 2019
Ugosample:

depends on how much capital you have the more capital you have, the better
don't mind that nigga Ghanaian above me tho...
Yo
I have 1million Naira to invest bro.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Boat From The Island To Ikorodu (ebute)? / What Do You Know About France? / Settling As A Veterinary Doctor In Ireland Or Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.