Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 (2244 Views)

Poll: Which is your fave?

Call of Duty: 66% (4 votes)
Battlefield?: 33% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Check Out The Best Call Of Duty Games / Call Of Duty Vs. Battlefield: Which Is The Better FPS Game? / The Battle Begins: Battlefield 3 Vs Modern Warfare 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by v3: 8:51am On Sep 24, 2010
Which one suck, which one rocks?  undecided

I've been a fan of COD for sometime and a friend advised me to try BattleField. . just have reservations is all
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by Mobinga: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2010
Both games on my desktop, . . . . never clicked on any of them grin . . . Ill go for BBC2
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by Dolemite(f): 12:44am On Sep 25, 2010
Call of duty, this is not even debatable. Too bad the series wouldn't be continued for single player though, but COD rocks online and off. . .
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by Mobinga: 1:06am On Sep 25, 2010
Dolemite are you male or female??
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by Dolemite(f): 2:13am On Sep 25, 2010
Why do you ask? can't a female be a game addict? don't be sexist.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by kosovo(m): 2:53am On Sep 25, 2010
Call of duty is overrated!
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by Mobinga: 3:51am On Sep 25, 2010
Dolemite:

Why do you ask? can't a female be a game addict? don't be sexist.
Your Profile points towards the female direction. . . . while your first posts on this forum points towards the male direction undecided

Ok I just installed COD MW2 now on pc. . . i'm at that terrorist mission where you gotta waste civilians anyhow. . sad sad
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by Mobinga: 3:55am On Sep 25, 2010
Although the game is bleeping slow angry Damn! I need that card

[flash=640,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCoaZNjuLSI[/flash]
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by chiyex(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2010
if you really need a good laptop with 1gb graphics mem that can play your games, i can help you get one here in the usa.or you might wanna buy from my younger bro. i sent him a lenovo y550 his number is 08082125097, i am about to send him a new battery cos the generator messed his battery up.thanks to the crappy phcn in naija
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by Mobinga: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2010
chiyex:

if you really need a good laptop with 1gb graphics mem that can play your games, i can help you get one here in the usa.or you might wanna buy from my younger bro. i sent him a lenovo y550 his number is 08082125097, i am about to send him a new battery cos the generator messed his battery up.thanks to the crappy phcn in naija
grin grin grin grin grin Who do you think I am? a retard?
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by chiyex(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2010
thats naija way of thinking.i thought you wanted a laptop with good graphics card and i gave you contact to who you could buy from in person.well na you sabi. you think say i dey ask you to send me any money?i dont need your cash was just offering help.
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by Dolemite(f): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2010
kosovo:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mobinga:

Your Profile points towards the female direction. . . . while your first posts on this forum points towards the male direction undecided
You actually took time off to see my previous posts? could you please lend me some of that free time you have. grin
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by v3: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2010
kosovo:

Oh God shocked shocked shocked
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by Bawss1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
kosovo:

You don't say  angry

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEAOFzJtwF8[/flash]
Re: Call Of Duty Vs Battlefield 2 by v3: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
@bawss1
[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtRnpC7ddv8[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Official Thread For All Nigerian Art Of War 3 Gamers / PS4 With 500 Hard Disc And 2 Controllers / Sims 4 Download PC Full Skidrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.