Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script (2853 Views)

WAEC/NECO/NAPTEB/ALL Gces / Christian Student Who Refused To Use Expo , Shocks Exam Officials - See How / Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by Edithfavourite: 6:56pm On May 17, 2019
A Scripture Union (SU) girl Who refused to cheat in school exam, wrote prayers in her Biology script during the Biology NAPTEB Exam.

According to the examination official who showed off the answer booklet of the girl, "She said she's an SU and wouldn't take expo from them.”

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/su-girl-who-refused-to-cheat-in-school-exam-writes-prayers-in-her-script-photos/

1 Like

Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by Edithfavourite: 6:58pm On May 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by ajokebelle(f): 7:02pm On May 17, 2019
Honestly, I don't want to believe this.

7 Likes

Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by Nbote(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2019
So what is d examiner supposed to do with d confirmation? These ppl jus like to make a mockery of Christianity and God. If she were a true Christian, She would have read her books and backed it up with prayers. Why is she using d expo carried by others as an excuse for her not knowing any of d ansas

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by SenorFax(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2019
So OP snapped the answers and couldn't snap the name of the student.

Something is fishy

5 Likes

Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by SageMK: 7:28pm On May 17, 2019
Hmmm. This is funny really. I've got questions!!
Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by SageMK: 7:49pm On May 17, 2019
1. The writer claims not to be a science student, with no knowledge whatsoever in biology. So how the heck did she/he ended up in the exam hall?

2. Why the abrupt change in writing ink from blue to black? The last sentence in blue confirms that the blue pen was in a good functional state so why the change?

3. I am a Christian, and I am a devoted disciple of the Lord Jesus. This is an extract from her/his supposed prayer. Okay. Now why confession of religious status if this is a prayer from a Christian? It doesn't make sense.

4. This is fake news. I highly doubt the gender of the writer as a female. I am not gullible. Do well next time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by chukwuibuipob: 8:04pm On May 17, 2019
undecided sad undecided undecided.Lies! U can only deceive the dumb pipu with diz rubbish .No SU student will write diz in her answer script. SU peepz are the really Eficos.U dare NOT sidon beside dem hoping to copycat, do micro tintin,giraffe/ engage in any cheating, if dey dey no report u to the HOD/course lecturer, in fact,u'll distance urself from dem..This pne nah FAKE

2 Likes

Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by Paulpeterparker: 8:55pm On May 17, 2019
mediocrity at the highest level. if am the teacher or examiner i will fail her very well. i don't know what the africans takes religion to be. even God will be disappointed with the student.

1 Like

Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 17, 2019
What has Scripture Union got to do with this? Even some persons from other Christian sect that are devoted wouldn't succumb to cheating during examination.

2 Likes

Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 17, 2019
ajokebelle:
Honestly, I don't want to believe this.
I don’t believe it as well.
Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 17, 2019
Anyway, I have 2 QUESTIONS;
1. If a Supernatural Being (not specific) decides to reveal an APPARITION OF ANSWERS to her, will she comply and transdub (copynery)....??

2. Don’t you think she’s is DEPRESSED..??
Because to me it appears the SUICIDE SPIRIT is trying to establish rapport with her ( I just pray not so)....
Looks more like a celestial note for an eternal invitation ...
Hope suicide is not loading...??
Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 17, 2019
They should fail her but I doubt if this is genuine.

Lalasticlala. Food for debate. undecided
Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by chukwuibuipob: 10:43pm On May 17, 2019
Paulpeterparker:
mediocrity at the highest level. if am the teacher or examiner i will fail her very well. i don't know what the africans takes religion to be. even God will be disappointed with the student.
if u believe diz nonsense, u'll believe anything. .NO SU/DEEPER LIFERS will write diz RUBBISH.Those peepz are Eficos
Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by Kingkun69(m): 12:28am On May 18, 2019
Fake news
Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by PrinceGeorge1(m): 6:13am On May 18, 2019
Believe dis rubbish at your own peril...op is such a stupid fool!

Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by orisunmibare01(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2019
you only pass exams if you have read. if you ever pass an exam by miracle, just know that youll end up as a pastor.
Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by careytommy37(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2019
Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by franklingud(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by TONYE001(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2019
Probably wouldn't read up to the third line. If I were the examiner, she's certainly repeating the course.
Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by chloride6: 10:51am On May 18, 2019
grin

Great!!

You refused to cheat

Why did refuse to read?

Even the bible says, study to show thyself approved.
Re: SU Girl Who Refused To Cheat In NAPTEB Exam, Writes Prayers In Her Script by femi4: 11:42am On May 18, 2019
She's gonna fail woefully ...even Jesus used food to provide food to feed 5000

(1) (Reply)

“I Killed Them Because Of N4m” – Leader Of Kidnapping Gang That Killed Students / #Save Eksu: Ekiti State University Students Lament. pictures added / Scholarships In Australia For International Students 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.