Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) (977 Views)

Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Cuba Overwhelmingly Approves Same-sex Marriage In Referendum (Photos) / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2019

Lawmakers in Taiwan have approved a bill legalizing same-sex marriage in a landmark decision that makes the self-ruled island the first place in Asia to pass gay marriage legislation.  

The vote came almost two years after the island's Constitutional Court ruled that the existing law; which said marriage was between a man and a woman was unconstitutional. The panel of judges gave the island's parliament two years to amend or enact new laws.

On Friday, only a week off the two-year deadline lawmakers in Taiwan's Legislative Yuan passed a bill making same-sex marriage a reality and it will go into effect on May 24.

Tens of thousands of people braved pouring rain Friday to demonstrate in favor of same-sex marriage outside the parliament, where lawmakers were voting on three draft bills. The successful Cabinet bill was backed by LGBTQ groups, despite the fact it creates a law different to straight marriage.

For instance, under Cabinet's bill, a Taiwanese person could not marry foreigners from countries where same-sex marriage is not legal. Thousands turned of gay rights activists, many bearing umbrellas, rainbow flags and rainbow placards, gathered in heavy rain in the capital Taipei in support of marriage equality.

Although the island has a large gay community and its annual gay pride parade is the biggest in Asia, the issue of marriage equality has divided Taiwanese society. In a controversial referendum in November last year, 67% voted to reject same-sex marriage.

Read More Below;

More: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/taiwan-becomes-the-first-asian-country-to-approve-a-bill-legalizing-same-sex-marriage/

Lalasticlala
Re: Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by izzou(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2019
grin
Re: Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by excellencyabia1: 8:08pm On May 17, 2019
In Nigeria anything Taiwan is below grade 1.
That is their life.

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:46pm On May 17, 2019
Just in One Day,

Taiwan Signs into Law Same Sex Unions despite the fact that the Majority of its citizens are against it..

Isreal Folau an Australian Rugby Player is Sacked From His club because He tweets against Abomination of Gay/Lesbian ..

Yet Some Persons are still Joking with their Lives and the Coming of JESUS..

ITS SO RISKY NOT TO BE GENUINELY SAVED THROUGH JESUS....

You Can't Stand the Events on Earth After the RAPTURE

ITS SO RISKY TO BE LIVING IN SIN TODAY..

THE COST OF LIVING IN SIN IS SOO HIGH

SALVATION THROUGH JESUS CHRIST IS FREE!

JESUS IS COMING! CANT U SEE IT!

Amend your ways NOW!

Any interested in THE KING of kings should Utter these prayer

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by Bruno3000(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2019
The end is nearer than ever. Soon the whole world will follow suit, just a matter of time. How ever, let any man that belongs to God depart from ALL iniquity. Again, the end is nearer than ever!
Re: Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:26am On May 18, 2019
Righteousness89:
Just in One Day,

Taiwan Signs into Law Same Sex Unions despite the fact that the Majority of its citizens are against it..

Isreal Folau an Australian Rugby Player is Sacked From His club because He tweets against Abomination of Gay/Lesbian ..

Amend your ways NOW!

LOL.
Re: Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On May 18, 2019
What were you expecting? Evil communications corrupt good manners; bad company corrupts good character.

In Ijebu, we have an adage that goes thus:

Aguntan to bà bà àjá rin, à je igbe.

The sheep that walks with a dog will eat faeces.

I remember when Goodluck Jonathan went to the "United States of Abomination" in 2013 and met that islamic son of biitch called Barack Obama and he told Jonathan to legalize same sex marriage in Nigeria and Jonathan declined.

That was when Jonathan's nightmare began. Few days later, Boko Haram assault quadrupled.

Nigeria wanted to buy weapons from Amerika to suppress Boko Haram, Amerika said she no longer sell weapons but chocolates. grin

Nigeria turned to Israel to buy weapons, Amerika blocked Israel from selling weapons to Nigeria.

The bastard Government of Goodluck Jonathan did not know that the same Boko Haram they were trying to defeat were (and still are) being sponsored by the Amerikan CIA and the Israeli Mossad. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FENPN6eVblQ

Wait! Maybe Sambo Dasuki knew but decided to keep mum & played along since he was literarily siphoning 80% of the allocation meant for procuring weapons for the Country. grin

And then the blackmail began.

Amnesty International (A confirmed & verified CIA outlet) began accusing the Nigerian Army of perpetrating horrific war crimes in the pretext of fighting insurgency in the North East. grin

http://placng.org/legist/faceoff-as-amnesty-international-criticises-nigerian-military/

Who were the victims of these horrific crimes? You might ask? Trust me, they were Boko Haram members and their sympathizers. grin

In 2018, the Nigerian Army had had enough of this shenanigans and then demanded that Amnesty International be banned.

Trust my people, Afrikan brain-dead morons almost skinned the Nigerian Army alive until it was forced to reverse the decision to ban Amnesty International.

PAUSE!

You know, when I eventually become the President of the useless Country, my first priority will be to gas atleast 70 Million Nigerians to death with "Novichok" so that the rest of the citizens can sit up. grin

I don't know what is wrong with them. The only thing that drives their mojo is to indulge in sexual intercourse, drink beer, go clubbing, fabricate & disseminate lies on the social media (facebook, instagram, twitter & nairaland) just to trend and then pray to Jesus & Yahweh to bless them & forgive their sins. grin

Even beautiful & smart creatures in the animal kingdom exercise more discretion & pragmatism than these bastards I call my kind.

When they ought to unite in sincerity of purpose to fight their government & hold them accountable, they will be shouting Afonja & Nyamiri, Awolowo & Ojukwu, Developers & Skullminers, Oduduwa & Chukwu Okike EponMalu up & down grin

Truth be told, they're beginning to infect me with this fvcking contagious virus. grin

Now, back to the topic!

By then, ofcourse, the illiterate cow-herder with an ostrich neck had already been elected into Aso Rock. grin

At first, he acted like an Akinkanju (A Brave Soldier), he went to Amerika to meet that Islamic son of a Biitch (Obama) immediately he was sworn into Aso Rock in 2015. Obama repeated that same homosexual bullshiit to him again and he politely told Obama that it is not in our culture to legalize same sex marriage - and that was when his own nightmare began. grin

As an Akinkanju (A Brave Soldier), you are never meant to lose-guard even for one second but the power quickly got to his head & overwhelmed him - and then the Zionist bastards got to him in 2017 and poisoned him through the Air-conditioning systems in Aso Rock.

The rest they say is history!

To round up my submission before it gets into a book's length, I remember in 2014, when Apple's CEO (Tim Cook) came out and embraced sodomy, what did the children of Putin in Moskow do? grin

They pulled down & dismantled the Steve Jobs statue built in his memorial to honour him in Moskow.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thewrap.com/steve-jobs-statue-dismantled-after-apple-ceo-tim-cook-comes-out-as-gay/amp/

This is the type of Country Nigeria should emulate & ally herself to - if she really wants to prosper, not the United Snakes of Amerika or the United Kingdom.

They do not like you and have never liked you. They just want to poison all of you to death with GMOs, kill you with Boko Haram & then keep suppressing your potentials by sabotaging your Ajaokuta Steel Industry which would have propelled you as a Nation into an enviable heights.

Comrades, I leave you with these beautiful pictures, when Olusegun Obasanjo went to Moskow to meet my son Vladimirovich Putin and signed a bilateral treaty to help revive & revitalize our Ajaokuta Steel Industry after the Russian company (Tyaz Prom Export) that built Ajaokuta Steel in the 90's had carried out the damage assessment.

If you're not crazy & stupid, how could you award a contract to Bmw to build an Engine for you - and then go back to Toyota to help rebuild that same Engine after it had gone moribund for 2 decades - when even Toyota has been relying on Bmw Engines to power her Supra for 21 years? grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/toyota-supra-returns-after-21-years-with-bmw-engine-and-it-s-not-cheap-ar184201.amp.html

It's just like Amerika going to buy Rocket Engines from Russia for them to launch into space because without Russian Rocket Engines, Amerika would only be watching space on CNN & Fox News. Hahahahahaaaa! grin grin

My point is, stop copying anything from Amerika, and stop traveling to Amerika because you're just a guinea-pig or a lab rat to them.

There are tens of Countries in Europe that are better than Amerika in all indices. Do not be swayed by her lies & propaganda. The Amerikan dream is a mirage.

Infact, when I become the Nigerian President, all Nigerian citizens based in Amerika will be declared Persona Non-Grata and quarantined from ever coming back to this Country to infect us with the Amerikan Abominable Virus. grin grin

The second set of pictures was when Dmitry Medvedev came to Nigeria at the behest of the late President Yaradua over Ajaokuta Steel Industry.

Guess what? After Yaradua died and the Otueke Bastard succeeded him, the contract paper signed with Mother Russia to help revamp the Ajaokuta Steel Industry was used to smoke Otueke Cannibis & heroine inside Aso Rock - ofcourse, at the behest of the Amerikan Bastards.

The Amerikans pushed Jonathan just like they've been pushing & manipulating Obasanjo since 1999, and the contract was re-awarded to a fraudulent Country in Europe. Hence, the reason we're back to square zero. grin

When the Fulani Cow-Herder from Daura came in and he appointed that youruba bastard from Ekiti (Kayode Fayemi) to see what Nigeria can do about the Ajaokuta Steel Industry, the bastard kept speaking useless grammar until the Amerikans put n.aked fire into his anus & he fled to Ekiti to become a Governor. grin

Folks, whenever you're determined & ready to make Nigeria work, come get me at Ijebu and install me as the President.

I swear by my father and my mother graves, with the might of China by my right-hand-side, and the strength of North Korea by my left-hand-side, the Magrav Technology of Iran in my front and the Iskander-M, Topol-M & SS-18 Satan of Mother Russia at my back,

walahi talahi sumobilahi

Even if it is just only 2 Millions Nigerians that will be left alive to tell the story to the unborn generations, I will spend the last drop of my blue-blood to making sure that all these Amerikan, Zionist & British saboteurs in collaboration with their treacherous & corrupt agents in Nigeria are brought to book - and sent to Orun Alàkèji (The AfterLife) - Yàààsin! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On May 18, 2019
Zoharariel:
What were you expecting? Evil communications corrupt good manners; bad company corrupts good character.

In Ijebu, we have an adage that goes thus:

Aguntan to bà bà àjá rin, à je igbe.

The sheep that walks with a dog will eat faeces.

I remember when Goodluck Jonathan went to the "United States of Abomination" in 2013 and met that islamic son of biitch called Barack Obama and he told Jonathan to legalize same sex marriage in Nigeria and Jonathan declined.

That was when Jonathan's nightmare began. Few days later, Boko Haram assault quadrupled.

Nigeria wanted to buy weapons from Amerika to suppress Boko Haram, Amerika said she no longer sell weapons but chocolates. grin

Nigeria turned to Israel to buy weapons, Amerika blocked Israel from selling weapons to Nigeria.

The bastard Government of Goodluck Jonathan did not know that the same Boko Haram they were trying to defeat were (and still are) being sponsored by the Amerikan CIA and the Israeli Mossad. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FENPN6eVblQ

Wait! Maybe Sambo Dasuki knew but decided to keep mum & played along since he was literarily siphoning 80% of the allocation meant for procuring weapons for the Country. grin

And then the blackmail began.

Amnesty International (A confirmed & verified CIA outlet) began accusing the Nigerian Army of perpetrating horrific war crimes in the pretext of fighting insurgency in the North East. grin

http://placng.org/legist/faceoff-as-amnesty-international-criticises-nigerian-military/

Who were the victims of these horrific crimes? You might ask? Trust me, they were Boko Haram members and their sympathizers. grin

In 2018, the Nigerian Army had had enough of this shenanigans and then demanded that Amnesty International be banned.

Trust my people, Afrikan brain-dead morons almost skinned the Nigerian Army alive until it was forced to reverse the decision to ban Amnesty International.

PAUSE!

You know, when I eventually become the President of the useless Country, my first priority will be to gas atleast 70 Million Nigerians to death with "Novichok" so that the rest of the citizens can sit up. grin

I don't know what is wrong with them. The only thing that drives their mojo is to indulge in sexual intercourse, drink beer, go clubbing, fabricate & disseminate lies on the social media (facebook, instagram, twitter & nairaland) just to trend and then pray Jesus & Yahweh to bless them & forgive their sins. grin

Even beautiful & smart creatures in the animal kingdom exercise more discretion & pragmatism than these bastards I call my kind.

When they ought to unite in sincerity of purpose to fight their government & hold them accountable, they will be shouting Afonja & Nyamiri, Awolowo & Ojukwu, Developers & Skullminers, Oduduwa & Chukwu Okike EponMalu up & down grin

Truth be told, they're beginning to infect me with this fvcking contagious virus. grin

Now, back to the topic!

By then, ofcourse, the illiterate cow-herder with an ostrich neck had already been elected into Aso Rock. grin

At first, he acted like an Akinkanju (A Brave Soldier), he went to Amerika to meet that Islamic son of a Biitch (Obama) immediately he was sworn into Aso Rock in 2015. Obama repeated that same homosexual bullshiit to him again and he politely told Obama that it is not in our culture to legalize same sex marriage - and that was when his own nightmare began. grin

As an Akinkanju (A Brave Soldier), you are never meant to lose-guard even for one second but the power quickly got his head & overwhelmed him - and then the Zionist bastards got to him in 2017 and poisoned him through the Air-conditioning systems in Aso Rock.

The rest they say is history!

To round up my submission before it gets into a book's length, I remember in 2014, when Apple's CEO (Tim Cook) came out and embraced sodomy, what did the children of Putin in Moskow do? grin

They pulled down & dismantled the Steve Jobs statue built in his memorial to honour him in Moskow.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thewrap.com/steve-jobs-statue-dismantled-after-apple-ceo-tim-cook-comes-out-as-gay/amp/

This is the type of Country Nigeria should emulate & ally herself to - if she really wants to prosper, not the United Snakes of Amerika or the United Kingdom.

They do not like you and have never liked you. They just want to poison all of you to death with GMOs, kill you with Boko Haram & then keep suppressing your potentials by sabotaging your Ajaokuta Steel Industry that would have propelled you as a Nation into an enviable heights.

Comrades, I leave you with these beautiful pictures, when Olusegun Obasanjo went to Moskow to meet my son Vladimirovich Putin and signed a bilateral treaty to help revive & revitalize our Ajaokuta Steel Industry after the Russian company (Tyaz Prom Export) that built Ajaokuta Steel in the 90's had carried out the damage assessment.

If you're not crazy & stupid, how could you award a contract to Bmw to build an Engine for you - and then go back to Toyota to help rebuild that same Engine after it had gone moribund for 2 decades - when even Toyota has been relying on Bmw Engines to power her Supra for 21 years? grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/toyota-supra-returns-after-21-years-with-bmw-engine-and-it-s-not-cheap-ar184201.amp.html

It's just like Amerika going to buy Rocket Engines from Russia for them to launch into space because without Russian Rocket Engines, Amerika would only be watching space on CNN & Fox News. Hahahahahaaaa! grin grin

My point is, stop copying anything from Amerika, and stop traveling to Amerika because you're just a guinea-pig or a lab rat to them.

There are tens of Countries in Europe that are better than Amerika in all indices. Do not be swayed by her lies & propaganda. The Amerikan dream is a mirage.

Infact, when I become the Nigerian President, all Nigerian citizens based in Amerika will be declared Persona Non-Grata and quarantined from ever coming back to this Country to infect us with the Amerikan Abominable Virus. grin grin

The second sets of pictures was when Dmitry Medvedev came to Nigeria at the behest of the late President Yaradua over Ajaokuta Steel Industry.

Guess what? After Yaradua died and the Otueke Bastard succeeded him, the contract paper signed with Mother Russia to help revamp the Ajaokuta Steel Industry was used to smoke Otueke Cannibis & heroine inside Aso Rock - ofcourse, at the behest of the Amerikan Bastards.

The Amerikans pushed Jonathan just like they've been pushing & manipulating Obasanjo since 1999, and the contract was re-awarded to a fraudulent Country in Europe. Hence, we're back to square zero.

When the Fulani Cow-Herder from Daura came in and he appointed that youruba bastard from Ekiti (Kayode Fayemi) to see what Nigeria can do about the Ajaokuta Steel Industry, the bastard kept speaking useless grammar until the Amerikans put n.aked fire into his anus & he fled to Ekiti to become a Governor. grin

Folks, whenever you're determined & ready to make Nigeria work, come get me at Ijebu and install me as the President.

I swear by my father and my mother graves, with the might of China by my right-hand-side, and the strength of North Korea by my left-hand-side, the Magrav Technology of Iran in my front and the Iskander-M, Topol-M & SS-18 Satan of Mother Russia at my back,

walahi talahi sumobilahi

Even if it is just only 2 Millions Nigerians that will be left alive to tell the story to the unborn generations, I will spend every drop of my blood to making sure that all these Amerikan, Zionist & British saboteurs in collaboration with their treacherous & corrupt agents in Nigeria are brought to book - and sent to Orun Alàkèji (The AfterLife) - Yàààsin! grin
I think the USA does not really want Nigeria to progress. What could be their motive behind this? How are you sure that you won't also be killed or poisoned if you become the president?

Besides, do you know the USA might sanction us of they notice we're working with Russia and believe me Nigerians will suffer because I don't think we can withstand 20% US sanctions compared to China and Iran. Nigerians will surely call for the presidents' head if that should occur and that will be the justification of American intervention or in a invasion of Nigeria. The MSM won't help matters in this case, they will churning al sorts of negative news against Nigeria to justify the invasion by the US.

We can only achieve what you said above if Nigerians are willing to endure the sufferings that will result from the sanctions and we have a very brave president which I don't think we can get from those crop of cowards called Nigeria politicians.

The truth is America has Nigeria by the balls, and the balls can easily be smashed if we protest too much. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by boiler123boiler: 8:46am On May 21, 2019
ZOZEN is one of the best modern boiler manufacturers in China!
Do you want to know WNS series gas-fired steam boiler or more?
You can refer to this website.
http://upadlosc.org/
http://arquitecologia.org/
http://hwuac.uk
http://bilboplanet.org/
Or you can email me:qianxin@zozen.com
Re: Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by Uyi168: 8:57pm On May 22, 2019
Righteousness89:
Just in One Day,

Amend your ways NOW!

We already have gays long before jesus was born..
Re: Taiwan Becomes The First Asian Country To Approve Same-sex Marriage (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2019
[s]
Uyi168:
We already have gays long before jesus was born..
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Russia Bombs Nursery School / "Mama, Papa, I Didn't Want To Go, They Made Me"- Captured Russian Soldiers / Video Of Putin Showing His Judo Moves With Olympic Athletes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.