Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,506 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

WWE Superstar Wrestler,dies After Being Found Unconscious At Home -RIP - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WWE Superstar Wrestler,dies After Being Found Unconscious At Home -RIP (1067 Views)

Meet Tolulope Omogbehin Aka Omos, 7"3 Ft Tall Nigerian WWE Superstar / Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos / WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Diagnosed With Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE Superstar Wrestler,dies After Being Found Unconscious At Home -RIP by Naijabash(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2019
Wrestler and model, Ashley Massaro dies after being found unconscious at home

WWE Superstar Ashley Massaro has died at the age 39 from undisclosed, but non-criminal causes after being rushed from her home on Long Island to a hospital on Thursday morning.

The wrestler and model was a WWE Superstar from 2005 to 2008, and rose to even greater notoriety among a mainstream audience after appearing on the cover of Playboy.

The WWE organization released a statement in response to Massaro's death, offering their condolences to the fighter's family and friends.

'We are saddened to learn of the tragic death of former WWE Superstar Ashley Massaro,' the statement read.

Massaro had one daughter, Alexis, who will turn 19 years old in July.

Source : https://citigist..com/2019/05/wrestler-and-model-ashley-massaro-dies.html#.XN8ViCBKhdg

Re: WWE Superstar Wrestler,dies After Being Found Unconscious At Home -RIP by Naijabash(m): 1:48am On May 18, 2019
cool.,
Re: WWE Superstar Wrestler,dies After Being Found Unconscious At Home -RIP by meobizy(f): 7:38am On May 18, 2019
I have no clue who she is.
When I saw the topic I quickly went to Google search Ric Flair, hoping the inevitable didn’t happen to him.
I thank God he is alive and well.
R.I.P. to Ashley Massaro.
Re: WWE Superstar Wrestler,dies After Being Found Unconscious At Home -RIP by Naijabash(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2019
meobizy:
I have no clue who she is.
When I saw the topic I quickly went to Google search Ric Flair, hoping the inevitable didn’t happen to him.
I thank God he is alive and well.
R.I.P. to Ashley Massaro.
ok
Re: WWE Superstar Wrestler,dies After Being Found Unconscious At Home -RIP by Naijabash(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2019
,-'

(1) (Reply)

UEFA EURO 2020 Draw: The Complete List / List Of Football Legends Who Believes Messi Is The Best / Jordi Alba, Messi Almost Fought With Atletico Madrid Jao Felix During Supercopa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.