Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet (51316 Views)

Is It Possible To Board A Plane With This Condition? / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by webizone(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2019
Everyone saying they can't enter her plane will rush to enter if they are in a war zone and she's the only one with a plane.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by IvarTheTerrible: 2:29pm On May 18, 2019
Abdul3391:

my dad was also an army pilot who went for ECOMOG

We might have flown on the same reconnaissance missions.

Ask him for the Wing Commodore known as "The Crow" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by EBISABA(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2019
This one could have been a waste if 9ja has one..
Never say never..
No limit to wat we can achieve.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by sageer1706(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2019
Which kind rough play bdis?
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 18, 2019
2019prophets:
incredible stuff, but 95% of people (including me) won’t enter a plane she’s flying grin grin

Alabi would have collected ur air fees so i dont see u entering a plane she is flying or anyother for that matter. **spits**

angry
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by nasirujj(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2019
And me wey get hand never enter plane b4

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Brightology2(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2019
kristian98:
I won't even enter the plane grin

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by skukimania(f): 3:01pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Lol some nairalanders won't like this.
If you happen to hear that the pilot of the plane you are in has no arms, what will you do?

Ja pa!
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by amazinglanre: 3:03pm On May 18, 2019
rosy1992:
This is the wonders of God

The absolute wonder in this story is her determination and courage. Your god is sick for allowing her come into the world armless. No wonder men wonder your kind of god.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by OlawaleBammie: 3:03pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Lol some nairalanders won't like this.
If you happen to hear that the pilot of the plane you are in has no arms, what will you do?
na to jump off tru d window na
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:30pm On May 18, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

na to jump off tru d window na

Lol jump off even before death comes?
It's not wise o
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:30pm On May 18, 2019
skukimania:

Ja pa!

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by OlawaleBammie: 3:33pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Lol jump off even before death comes?
It's not wise o

ok, stay on board with dem oo, u no go say a no tell u grin but for me oo, byebye, awo looo
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:33pm On May 18, 2019
Richmondofficia:

na die be that one o! Na me go fly the plane Las Las

Lol do you fly planes?

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:35pm On May 18, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

ok, stay on board with dem oo, u no go say a no tell u grin but for me oo, byebye, awo looo

Be careful, many people has jumped into death where there was none
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by OlawaleBammie: 3:39pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

ok, unless if we don reach d highest altitude attainable, if nt, d best tin na to find a nearest ocean to jump into joo.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by OlawaleBammie: 3:43pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

u re right dou, its easier said dan done, but hearing dat ur pilot is armless is as equal as death sentence na grin grin

ahh, a never marry, never born pikin, na hin b say a never secure my immortality na, come hear midway tru d air dat my pilot is armless, habaa kuku slaughter me naa
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:49pm On May 18, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
u re right dou, its easier said dan done, but hearing dat ur pilot is armless is as equal as death sentence na grin grin

ahh, a never marry, never born pikin, na hin b say a never secure my immortality na, come hear midway tru d air dat my pilot is armless, habaa kuku slaughter me naa

Lol pissing on your body is allowed. Sweating is allowed, crying is allowed but above all, stay calm and commit it to God. The God who piloted the plane through mid way is able to complete the journey and land the plane successfully
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Wanity(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2019
schoolnascam:
NEVER say NEVER

One of my best song I swear
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by generalud: 3:56pm On May 18, 2019
Nice one. Had it been that she is a Nigerian, that would have made her to be a professional and first class begger.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Jane66363(f): 3:56pm On May 18, 2019
Wow this is impressive cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by OlawaleBammie: 4:17pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Lol pissing on your body is allowed. Sweating is allowed, crying is allowed but above all, stay calm and commit it to God. The God who piloted the plane through mid way is able to complete the journey and land the plane successfully

grin amin oo, but God did not send us to hire an armless as a pilot oo, anyway, God is able but not wen sense is nt applied, armless piloting is like tempting God as i sees it thou.
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:32pm On May 18, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

grin amin oo, but God did not send us to hire an armless as a pilot oo, anyway, God is able but not wen sense is nt applied, armless piloting is like tempting God as i sees it thou.

Lol oh ye of little faith. It's well
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by cassyrooy(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Wow, interesting, kudos to you Jessica for not allowing your predicament to limit you, tough times indeed never last but tough people do cool
Robert Harold Schuller.

I first read that in 2012.

MissJoy29

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by Xammie001(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2019
I will be using style to start seeing my pilot any time I travel through the air
I refuse to die young
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by AngelicBeing: 4:54pm On May 18, 2019
cassyrooy:
Robert Harold Schuller.

I first read that in 2012.

MissJoy29
Yes, I have read the book over and over, I think l first read it in the 90's very powerful book, another one that is also very good is by Norman Vincent Peale, the power of positive thinking, I have several collections of Late Vincent Peale books, the man was a prolific and a great writer cool

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by gnykelly(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
She fit clean her nyash if she shiit finish? shocked

I'm not sure

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by cassyrooy(m): 4:59pm On May 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yes, I have read the book over and over, I think l first read it in the 90's very powerful book, another one that is also very good is by Norman Vincent Peale, the power of positive thinking, I have several collections of Late Vincent Peale books, the man was a prolific and a great writer cool
Indeed, I still practice some of the things he passed on in his book.

About Peale, I've not read his books, mind sharing with me (if they are softcopies)?

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by OlawaleBammie: 5:00pm On May 18, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Lol oh ye of little faith. It's well
Ahh see u, litu faith ok oo, i tell u a b peter before?? even peter self sink in front of Jesus while walking on water, how much more me wey no waka with Jesus physically?
ahh, me no dey play gamble in d name of faith oo. afterall faith cometh by hearing, hearing thru the word if God himself.

btw, i tot u re Muslim...
Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by AngelicBeing: 5:06pm On May 18, 2019
cassyrooy:
Indeed, I still practice some of the things he passed on in his book.

About Peale, I've not read his books, mind sharing with me (if they are softcopies)?
Unfortunately, they are in hard copies in my library in Nigeria, Peale is one author l so much respect, his teachings / counseling / health center / magazine's was a blessing to millions of people across the globe, I think l have more than 20 of Peale's publications, if you pick up any of his books, you will not want to drop it until you finish reading it, he was a good writer and his books cuts across different topics and how to deal with daily life challenges cool

1 Like

Re: Jessica Cox: Meet The First Armless Pilot That Flies Plane With Her Feet by cassyrooy(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Unfortunately, they are in hard copies in my library in Nigeria, Peale is one author l so much respect, his teachings / counseling / health center / magazine's was a blessing to millions of people across the globe, I think l have more than 20 of Peale's publications, if you pick up any of his books, you will not want to drop it until you finish reading it, he was a good writer and his books cuts across different topics and how to deal with daily life challenges cool
Thank you AngelicBeing, recommend top 5 to read for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train Crushes Man To Death In Agege After Falling Off (Graphic Photos) / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) / Car Carrying Entire Family Veers Off The Road,lands Into River In Imo(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.