Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide (12830 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / Third Mainland Bridge: A Favourite Location For Acts Of Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by LilGenius: 2:08pm On May 18, 2019
It's saddening how the act of suicide has turned into the latest trend. People indulge in the practice this unnecessary act called suicide like they are competing with someone. If it isn't because of low JAMB result, it's because of failed relationship - though there are more causes.

On the same vein, the Facebook User, Nengi Jegelski Peron shared her story which to others would have been a perfect reason to commit suicide. But, she fought through it, and today she can look back and be glad she didn't take the absurd step, suicide.

Here's her story:

I'm a lady o. My mum had heart issues when I managed to get into uniben. My step dad lies to her he sends me 15k monthly when he sends me 4k which ended in my 1st year. 4k a month for feeding and all the entire month...I couldn't afford books. All my days in uniben, I could boast of just one #700 text book. I'm my second year, my step dad packed and left my mum, she was sick, she was weighing 105 when she was OK, as at this time she was weighing 52! There was nothing she could do about my situation.

I fetched water for other student, washed clothes and plates just to get #500 to survive, this was how I lived in Ekosodin Benin. Till I graduated. Though I came out with a 3rd class because I couldn't meet up with a lot of things I needed to do as a student. But glory to God all the same. Sometimes, for 3days I eat 1ce. Today, all that is story. I have friends and neighbors in school that could relate to this! I kept telling myself, I'm strong enough to go through this and come out well.

Even God made us understand this fact.

This guy is just being lazy, and needs attention. Instead of him to get his ass together and do something. Sniper is #600, if you buy groundnut, #500 nylon #100, tie it, he will sell and get gain. People need to deprive themselves of temporary pleasure for a greater good. I can't imagine he still has hands and legs and is saying he wants to die! very shameful.

Did I mention using my own cloth to put as pad when my period is on? Or the fact that I had no friends in my class because I didnt have good cloths to wear? Or the fact that i almost died of complex? I even opt to follow Uwa and her friend on one occasion to do runs, but they turned me down because I was so unkempt. I would stay on my small foam and cry.

http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2019/05/lady-shares-her-touching-story-to.html

7 Likes

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Softboyy: 2:23pm On May 18, 2019
cry life drama.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by frbona: 2:23pm On May 18, 2019
Job0009:
Winnings is sure
why are good people drinking sniper while miserable Scammers like you are still alive?!?!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by IamD18: 2:34pm On May 18, 2019
I fetched water for other student, washed clothes and plates just to get #500 to survive, this was how I lived in Ekosodin Benin. Till I graduated.
Lies from the pit of hell.

How many of this generation hoes can do this when selling their body for pleasure has become a norm for them?

I refuse to believe this cooked up story.

She fvcked her way out of poverty in school--That's fact.

That's what these lazy creatures are good at!

13 Likes

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Erolow(f): 6:11pm On May 18, 2019
When there's a will there's always a way. Never give up easily

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by pweshdodo(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2019
sad

Well i don't have much to say....she must have slept with all the lecturers in that school even some students must have shift her pant all in the name of helping her...i can't blame her,she used what she had to get what she wanted....i can tell she's has igboamaka genes in her...

Bloody prostitute...who will believe that story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by wholenezer(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2019
You'd think yours is the worst till you hear others story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Bonapart(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2019
Enough of all these suicides talk here and there.

Who wan comet make e comot, who wan stay e stay. End of story

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Wheezy123(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2019
IamD18:

How many of this generation hoes can do this when selling their body for pleasure has become a norm for them?

U need to ask God for sense. It's very important

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by jimi4us: 6:13pm On May 18, 2019
Nairalanders avoid all these bet9ja people,

all they're doing is to scam people. this is how they reap you off.

They will tell you that you will pay them after winning but you have to be a member first that's N10,000. My brother OYO is your case after payment. Don't fall for them please please please

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Abasstoheeb(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2019
Youths suicide
God will help us in this country
Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Erolow(f): 6:14pm On May 18, 2019
Lolzzzzz. The guy loves his life jhor as we all should.
frbona:
why are good people drinking sniper while miserable Scammers like you are still alive?!?!
Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by joyberry(f): 6:15pm On May 18, 2019
IamD18:

oh come on pls,why i admit that they are plenty women who slept their way tru school. Not all are prostitutes, forget social media and all,i believe there are still responsible genuine hardworking people, tho there are bot celebrated as the useless ones

7 Likes

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by MrPresident1: 6:16pm On May 18, 2019
Babylon spreading death and despair everywhere

BTW is this lady related to Phil Jagielka? their name sounds alike grin
Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Erolow(f): 6:16pm On May 18, 2019
I feel like telling you a lot of harsh things right now but I'm gonna stick with, "May God grant you small sense at least, Amen"!
IamD18:

9 Likes

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 18, 2019
I know so many girls like thay during my time at uniben hall 2. There was this girl that sold us fresh bread and eggs, plus some basic essentials every morning. She was a student, she sometimes didn't have a room so she always made do with the abandoned kitchen running with rats and roaches.

selling those petty stuffs was how she survived, trained her younger sis and finally graduated from geology. we used to call her "going". She is an inspiration.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by fabselad(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2019
IamD18:

Idiots like you won't stop amazing.If your sisters can't do such and are HOES, I beg my broda don't mix up.Try get sense small (IT IS FREE)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Spar7tan(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2019
Everybody sha wants to be a motivational speaker on this suicide matter, we don't even know which story to believe again.

Anyway thank God for your life.

Next pls.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 18, 2019
Inspiring indeed and that's if it is true o.
Somebody cannot just read true life story again..
Na WA o
Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by jimi4us: 6:17pm On May 18, 2019
inoski4358xxx:
why are you scammers stupid?
Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Chidokes4real(f): 6:19pm On May 18, 2019
There are some Suffer wey pass some suffer and frustration wey pass frustration. Na only Grace of God go make u overcome
Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by mayowaye(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2019
IamD18:

calm down bro...we still have genuine hustlers among those girls

10 Likes

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by chally100(m): 6:23pm On May 18, 2019
IamD18:

You mumu sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Gabson001(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2019
So touching.. Victory is ours
Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 18, 2019
So how many people has she helped now?
Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by JeffSiberstein: 6:32pm On May 18, 2019
I'm still looking for a reason to kill myself, I can't kill myself. I c no reason.
Re: Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide by Mexyz(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2019
joyberry:
oh come on pls,why i admit that they are plenty women who slept their way tru school. Not all are prostitutes, forget social media and all,i believe there are still responsible genuine hardworking people, tho there are bot celebrated as the useless ones
So you have time to be talking sense into that guy's head? Looking at him and his likes here, you may think they don't have sisters, looking at the way they use any little opportunity to call ladies "hoes".

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children / Insecurity: Police To Install Cctvs Nationwide / Young Lady Strip Naked And Pepper Rubbed In Her Privates For Stealing(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.