Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (48835 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Breakingfamous: 9:45pm On May 18, 2019
Tekno is back with his dance moves.

The singer shared new video of him rocking gbe body and legwork dance.

Watch the dance video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/tekno-dances-gbe-body-zanku-legwork.html?m=1

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Breakingfamous: 9:46pm On May 18, 2019
Watch the video HERE

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Redeakaa(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2019
My brother grin grin grin

No for real we are both from Ebonyi State

We are brothers nah
grin

6 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 18, 2019
Redeakaa:
My brother grin grin grin

No for real we are both from Ebonyi State

We are brothers nah
grin
Gini wee mezie?

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Redeakaa(m): 2:47am On May 19, 2019
R2bees:
Gini wee mezie?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by itspzpics(m): 3:46am On May 19, 2019
Nice dance steps
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by ademega(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2019
Good one
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by BUSHHUNTER: 8:46am On May 19, 2019
Those guys with buy Mtn data and bet9ja correct score spammers...I admire una commitment and time dedication o

u guys are always on every thread just like DAT asun boy grin

finally una dey disturb us abeg seun do something!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Nobody: 8:46am On May 19, 2019
Redeakaa:

grin grin

They ask you question, you dey laugh. is laugh now the answer?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Legionx: 8:46am On May 19, 2019
Are those ladies in the background there for a midnight romp or was it all weekend.

I'm asking for a friend

17 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Odinaka00(m): 8:47am On May 19, 2019
Utu ocha Tekno my guy
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by quincyshakur(m): 8:47am On May 19, 2019
I been tink say na Tecno phone una talk say dey dance Zanku leg over I no even knw say na d human being own undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Chrisus(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

They ask you question, you dey laugh. is laugh now the answer?

No mind am grin

13 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Kendumazy(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2019
I just like this guy. Living his life jejely, no online drama, no scandal, no controversies.

5 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Ayobami7(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2019
Seen Next!!!!
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by degamemaster(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2019
R2bees:
Gini wee mezie?

Ogbasara gi? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Westsida: 8:53am On May 19, 2019
See as scammers just hijack the thread!
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Hotzone(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2019
Tekino, are u living in garage?

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2019
nonsense

I only see a fresh chocolate laps at his back
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by GeoAfrikana(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2019
Crap.

By the way, contact GeoAfrikana for your maps (web and print-ready), GeoSpatial analysis and remote sensing.

From map algebra to hydrology modelling, we got you covered.
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Nobody: 8:59am On May 19, 2019
Shey Tekno don dey sell spare parts ni? Cos my Igbo brothers too like money like we Yoruba dem.

Abi selling of tyres nah Tekno side hustle ni? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by 2sexycom(m): 9:00am On May 19, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Those guys with buy Mtn data and bet9ja correct score spammers...I admire una commitment and time dedication o

u guys are always on every thread just like DAT asun boy grin

finally una dey disturb us abeg seun do something!

The hustle is real
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by Nobody: 9:02am On May 19, 2019
Which part of yorubaland is this guy, tecno from?
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by sweetTai(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2019
Where did he go before?
Re: Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves by nairalee(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2019
I watched the video. I blinked twice. That's all. No biggie

1 Like 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong: "My Talent Is As Big As My Backsideā€œ / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos / Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.