Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Avoid This If You Want To Succeed In Your Career. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Avoid This If You Want To Succeed In Your Career. (546 Views)

Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life / The Most Important Skill You Must Learn To Succeed In Anything You Do! / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid This If You Want To Succeed In Your Career. by Winningtrick(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2019
Don't Be Negative Thinker

Your attitude determines your altitude in your life, so make sure it's positive!
And don't let the negative attitudes of others (even if they're family members, friends, or peers) influence you. All the great men and women in history had to overcome the naysayers (AKA "Dream Stealers"wink who said it couldn't be doneā€”and then went out and did it. Think for yourself and believe in yourself!

Don't Quit
Have fun and be enthusiastic, too.
People love enthusiasm and they can't resist someone having fun. Make your business so much fun that others will flock to you to join you.

"If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't, you most assuredly
won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad." -Denis Waitley

Check My Signature For Business Opportunities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid This If You Want To Succeed In Your Career. by PointBlankFOREX: 2:11am On May 19, 2019
A post with fire.. wink
I love the sight of a well written piece..
Nice one bruv..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Make Money With Ecommerce Without Even Importing... My 100k In 2weeks Case Study / Tefoundation To Open Applications For 2020 TEF Entrepreneurship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.