Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise (944 Views)

Lose Weight Without Rigorous Exercises / Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by Reader530(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2019
Please I need advice on how to reduce weight. I am 1.67m height but my weight is 75kg. Last two weeks when I weighed myself on a scale, I was 75kg. Then, I engaged myself in intensive training morning and evening. The exercises include jogging, sit-up etc physically there is improvement, but my weight is constant even after the exercises. Please what do I do to lose weight of 5-8kg? Please advice needed
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by internationalman(m): 6:58am On May 19, 2019
Eat less if you are fat.
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by dawnomike(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2019
Keep at it. . Obviously, your body metabolism is slow at burning up fat. You'll will loose weight over time and try to reduce your calorie intake.

NB: Eat your dinner as early as 7pm
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by Sundrus: 6:59am On May 19, 2019
Most of una wey dey do exercise sabi deceive unaselves, especially the ladies. After dem don do the rigorous exercise finish, them go chop food wey five people no go fit finish....my advice: start dieting & reduce ur food consumption.

2 Likes

Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by Asquare84(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2019
Continue with the exercise for three month you will be marvel
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by Reader530(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2019
internationalman:
Eat less if you are fat.
OK sir
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by Reader530(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2019
Asquare84:
Continue with the exercise for three month you will be marvel
OK sir
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by Reader530(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2019
dawnomike:
Keep at it. . Obviously, your body metabolism is slow at burning up fat. You'll will loose weight over time and try to reduce your calorie intake.

NB: Eat your dinner as early as 7pm
Thank u sir
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by Reader530(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2019
Sundrus:
Most of una wey dey do exercise sabi deceive unaselves, especially the ladies. After dem don do the rigorous exercise finish, them go chop food wey five people no go fit finish....my advice: start dieting & reduce ur food consumption.
I am a man bro
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On May 19, 2019
Last two weeks when I weighed myself on a scale
You exercised for two weeks, I strongly believe it wasn’t every day and yet you want quick results?
How long did it take you to hit 75kgs, is it not your whole life?
So how do you think something you’ve done only once in a while will counteract that?

Keep going at the exercise.
Make it a lifelong habit.
In a month or two you will achieve your aim.
My best result happened when I lifted for fun and competition without checking a scale.
I noticed quickly shirts were getting tight but didn’t have a full idea.
It was one night I went drinking I nearly ran from fear on seeing my reflection in a window.
My chest, arms, shoulders and back were broad and completely full for a guy my size.
That was a full three months of an otherwise leisurely activity.
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by Reader530(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2019
meobizy:

You exercised for two weeks, I strongly believe it wasn’t every day and yet you want quick results?
How long did it take you to hit 75kgs, is it not your whole life?
So how do you think something you’ve done only once in a while will counteract that?

Keep going at the exercise.
Make it a lifelong habit.
In a month or two you will achieve your aim.
My best result happened when I lifted for fun and competition without checking a scale.
I noticed quickly shirts were getting tight but didn’t have a full idea.
It was one night I went drinking I nearly ran from fear on seeing my reflection in a window.
My chest, arms, shoulders and back were broad and completely full for a guy my size.
That was a full three months of an otherwise leisurely activity.
I exercised everyday for two weeks....Sometimes twice a day.....unto jugging tinz and sit up
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by meobizy(f): 10:09pm On May 19, 2019
Reader530:

I exercised everyday for two weeks....Sometimes twice a day.....unto jugging tinz and sit up
It doesn’t matter.
It will still take a while for your body to adjust.
My advice is to remove your mind from the scale and learn to enjoy the activities.
With time you’ll get to your desired target.
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:26am On May 20, 2019
Loosing weight is a gradual process especially if it is done organically( without drugs).
Rather than loose weight, why not gain muscles and burn fats.

First, your diet is very important. Minimize consumption of junks. Focus more on whole foods, foods near their raw state, fruits, vegetables. Minimize salt consumption(lots of it cause water retention).

Lift weights. All those jugging and the likes are okay but the best exercises to burn fats fast is High intensity exercises.
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by markbor: 10:52am On May 20, 2019
You need a combination of exercise and diet. A complete lifestyle change. Nothing else.
For full details visit www.bellyfatlossng.com/index2.html
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by healthpriority: 11:27am On May 20, 2019
Reader530:
Please I need advice on how to reduce weight. I am 1.67m height but my weight is 75kg. Last two weeks when I weighed myself on a scale, I was 75kg. Then, I engaged myself in intensive training morning and evening. The exercises include jogging, sit-up etc physically there is improvement, but my weight is constant even after the exercises. Please what do I do to lose weight of 5-8kg? Please advice needed

hello,
Asides exercising and dieting
1.You should also know your body type....so that you can respond better
2. Maybe you don't have too many things to think about...(peace of mind)....nothing is stressing you out, you have enough time for yourself.
3.what is your fruit intake like...
How do you combine your food

Ever heard of good or bad carbs?
Chat me up on the link below, let's talk more
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by Ayanfeoluwa11: 11:36am On May 20, 2019
Good Morning
Have you been struggling with weightloss and belly belly fat?Our weightloss and belly blast challenge helps you lose 4kg - 8kg in 3 weeks
The program includes
▪3 days detox
▪Yummy Nigerian meal plan
▪Easy Home workout
▪Great WhatsApSupportgroup
▪Weekely check ins
▪Easy access to the coach
Access to our inner circle after the challenge.
I would really love you to be part.
It's cost #3000 and your result is guaranteed It starts 5th - 30th of June.
Would you like to join ma?

Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by meobizy(f): 6:48pm On May 26, 2019
Reader530:

There's something about this sentence which makes me feel you have stopped completely.
I hope I am wrong in thinking so.
Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by Spiritual1(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2019
The Spiritual side of Bitter leaf..

Severally, in the course of our social activities, we tend to accept and consume different things,food,snacks,etc in social engagements and functions..

In as much as some maybe just fine, some social parties are beyond the ordinary.. Howbeit, a glass of fresh bitter leaf juice can help flush out certain "spiritual toxins" from your system

Re: My Weight Remains The Same Even After Rigorous Exercise by Spiritual1(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2019
The Natural Drink for Spiritual Cleansing!

A blend of Lemon grass, Bitter leaf,stone breaker & fresh liquid Milk :
With the continuous consumption of many toxic into our system, it's always necessary to detoxify the system in order to activate a clear flow of spiritual energy..

A cup of this to be taken once in 12 Weeks is highly recommended

(1) (Reply)

North Korea’s Kim Jong Un In Critical Condition After Cardiovascular Surgery. / 25 Unusual People In The World. Their Looks Can Make Your Heart Skip / Stc 30 - Stem Cell Therapy Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.