Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) (112234 Views)

Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert / Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
A man has suffered penile fracture while engaging in rigorous sex with his partner in a hotel.

A Nigerian medical personnel, @OlumideAdeuyi, who shared graphic photos of the fractured penis online, said the man was ''pounding vigorously'' when he hit the ''Mons Pubis'', a part of the female vaginal anatomy, resulting in his penis fracturing.

It happened around 5am sunday AM in a nearby hotel. D guy ws pounding away vigorously. In a bid 2 give d hardest and strongest thrust from a little distance outside the box, he crashed his penis on the mons pubis. The next thing he heard was a sound kam, the penis was bent.

https://mobile.twitter.com/OlumideAdeuyi/status/1283331821862891521

Popular Nigerian medical doctor and social media influencer, @DrOlufunmilayo took time to explain how penile fracture can happen to a man and the aftereffect of such an accident.

A young man just had penis fracture.

It is rare but it can happen. Penis contains no bones but when fully erect it can break suddenly. Rough sex and aggressive riding can cause it.

“Harder harder” “Let me write coconut with my hips” Solape the stallion, please come down o.

While we are all laughing, This is really a serious emergency. The guy will actually hear kpauuuu like a fanbelt cuts suddenly. And what happens is similar. The expanded tissues under the erect penis skin suddenly tears due to the rough sex.

Very painful. Like breaking a bone.

And as I said it is an emergency Surgery has to be done immediately.

If nothing is done: That penis can be permanently deformed, the man may never get an erection again or struggle to get it, he may never be able to have sex and to urinate can become a problem.

And in case you have never seen what it looks like before, here are som images: (The broken penis becomes bent, deformed, swollen and engorged with blood from internal bleeding into the penis) It’s not a great sight at all. So please, dear entanglement crew, Let’s be careful.

7 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
It does happen.. We once managed a case of penile fracture too.. The girlfriend was rigorously pounding her life away only to miss the last landing grin grin grin cheesy.. Guy man fractured his penis, that can be so painful.

Avoid cowgirl and doggy.. They're the highest culprit angry cheesy cheesy angry grin

278 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by offset67(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Holy shit,d bitch broke his dick

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by Kriss216: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
The next thing he heard was a sound kam , the penis was bent"

grin grin
kam sound is evil. Beware of that sound cheesy

Guys, please make una no dey listen to all these daughters of Eve during sex. Fucck me hard fucck me hard, na for your body o.

Sex is meant to be enjoyed not to satisfy a hoe.

388 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by callmeRichie(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
the king is gonegrin

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by prince4pro2: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Lolzzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by suzzyboss(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ahhh!!!!
This one weak me..
I can't stop holding my own... Ahhhh!!!!

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by Arrewa: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
murphyibiam15:
It does happen.. We once managed a case of penile fracture too.. The girlfriend was rigorously pounding her life away only to miss the last landing grin grin grin cheesy.. Guy man fractured his penis, that can be so painful.

Avoid cowgirl and doggy.. They're the highest culprit angry cheesy cheesy angry grin

Avoid cowgirl... Yes

Avoid doggy... Babu!!!

We die there!!

290 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by Vyzz: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin

Damn....

I am feeling the pain from here....

Just to please a woman.... Oga e better u just do your 5 seconds cum.... If she never cum then she should go and cum.... grin

Now u Don break your shovel grin

Seriously....

By 5am that I am sleeping.....

Even in this hardship someone somewhere is busy having sex.....

#HEARTLESSPEOPLE

188 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by kestolove95(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Look at his small prick no wonder he was pounding hard, he couldn't even shave

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
God is Great

Penis that doesn't have any bone What so ever becoming Fractured

5 Likes

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Harder harder there there, na like this e end? cry

7 Likes

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
kestolove95:

Why didn't you buy shaving poweder or stick for him cheesy cheesy cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Avoid cowgirl... Yes

Avoid doggy... Babu

We die there!!
Lol Arrewa while at it just be mindful of how u thrust sha... Remember he who fights and run away lives to fight another day grin grin cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by kestolove95(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

Why didn't you buy shaving poweder or stick for him cheesy cheesy cheesy
he dint ask
Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
God is Great

Penis that doesn't have any bone What so ever becoming Fractured
The corpora muscles fracture.. cheesy cheesy grin.. Atleast learn this one today wink

3 Likes

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dirty sight
Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by Arrewa: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Lol Arrewa why at it just just be mindful of how u thrust sha... Remember he who fights and run away lives to fight another day grin grin cheesy
grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
murphyibiam15:

The corpora muscles fracture.. cheesy cheesy grin.. Atleast learn this one today wink

Oga which one is Corpora again they are talking of Fractured penis you are mentioning Corporal.

what concerns a non-commissioned police officer with Fractured penis

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
kestolove95:
he dint ask
Oya after the surgery make sure you buy one and help him to shave it cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
A lot of Penile fractures this days, I'm even afraid of using my penis to do the do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by Jasseyfrd(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
offset67:
angry
offset67:

9ja don tire me... nothing was Musa no go see for gate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by Minsk24: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nawa oh...local man is weak.... Which one be penile fracture again

1 Share

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
kestolove95:
tha prick small

24 Likes

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by UDUJ(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin grin grin

Why am I finding this funny. He was trying to prove that he is a stud by digging deeper than any man had dug before. See the end result.

That's why we tell guys: no do pass yourself cheesy

35 Likes

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
HAHAHAHA
I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE FACE OF THE WOMAN RESPONSIBLE 4 THIS
SHE DESERVES AN AWARD
BY THE WAY
WAS THE MAN AWARE THAT HIS DICK IS BEING SHARED TO THE WORLD

26 Likes

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by Bola146(f): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ha....grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

Oga which one is Corpora again they are talking of Fractured penis you are mentioning Corporal.

what concerns a non-commissioned police officer with Fractured penis
Lol.. You're not medically inclined so I will somehow pardon your ignorance.. But u can as well use Google... The penis have muscles called corpora calvanosa and corpus spongiosus cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ignorant chap tongue

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by pacino26(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
He heard kam cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no fit laugh for this one o! The guy no go try harder for im life again.

9 Likes

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by kaptaintintin: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
Na ur money,u de sweat,de nack like say tomorrow no de,omo pussy no b ur mate o. Nack d one u fit leave am for d next. No mata how prick strong e no fit tear toto.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) by PlaysNigeria: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
shocked Kam?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.