Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Iphone 6s Got Stuck On The Apple Logo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 6s Got Stuck On The Apple Logo (1140 Views)

How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button / My Iphone Stuck At Apple Logo Like it want to boot And Reboot Back To Apple Logo / Help! Iphone 7plus Stuck On Apple Logo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s Got Stuck On The Apple Logo by drake49(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2019
Good day. please i was using my iPhone 6s on Thursday evening, i was on Instagram when suddenly it froze and went off. immediately it came on and refuses to get past the apple logo. it got stuck... please if you know of any better solutions help me. thanks

Re: Iphone 6s Got Stuck On The Apple Logo by Jamersirwin1971: 2:57am On May 20, 2019
drake49:
Good day. please i was using my iPhone 6s on Thursday evening, i was on Instagram when suddenly it froze and went off. immediately it came on and refuses to get past the apple logo. it got stuck... please if you know of any better solutions help me. thanks

You have to connect it to a laptop with the usb cable and you have to press the home key and the side key together . But hold for like 5-10 second that should help it reload but if it doesn’t then you have to take to an engineer to reload the phone . You will lose every thing on it .
Re: Iphone 6s Got Stuck On The Apple Logo by Warm1204: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2019
To be honest, the issue, iPhone stuck on Apple logo, iPhone 6s included, happens a lot to various Apple users. If you are the unlucky one who is exactly in this situation, effortlessly to use an iPhone system recovery for Mac or for Windows tool to fix the problem on computer without data loss. You can freely exit the recovery mode if you want.

(1) (Reply)

Go Above Your View With The Infinix Hot 8 6.6HD+ SCREEN / Pop2plus: How To Transfer Youtube Using Bluetooth / Pixel Binning Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.