Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button (1357 Views)

How To Setup The Apple Logo As A Secret Button On Your Iphone / What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / Google Could Turn The Next Pixel’s Touchscreen Into A Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button by Eagleman21(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Most iPhone users don’t know they can turn the logo at the back of their screen into a secret button here's a tip for all iPhone users out there who run iOS 14 upward and I hope you find it useful.

The feature is called Back Tap, and it is one of the amazing accessibility features that Apple has built into iOS.

To turn the Apple logo on the back of your iPhone into a secret button when you double-tap or triple-tap it, follow the steps below:
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Tap on Accessibility
- Tap on Touch
- Tap on Back Tap at the bottom
- Tap on Double Tap
- Select the shortcut you want to happen when you double-tap the Apple logo
- Tap on Back Tap at the top of your screen
- Tap on Triple Tap
- Select the shortcut you want to happen when you triple-tap the Apple logo.

Do you find it useful? Drop a like and comment in the comment section...

4 Likes

Re: How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button by eddynaira125: 8:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button by tecnolad(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
You can't turn it to a button.

The back tap feature first came in iOS 14. This feature was meant to be customized to perform an action when you tap the back of your iphone twice, and it will work when you tap anywhere (not just the Apple logo) at back of your supported iphone.

8 Likes

Re: How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button by Onyeka90210(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
It's not just the logo, it's anywhere at the top of the back
And it's not all iPhones that can do it
Only iPhone 8 and above,
Good write up, but lack of research.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button by Authoreety: 5:41am On Apr 14, 2022
OK na... The two comments before this one just fall guyman hand

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button by d3cod3r(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2022
I believe this feature works only from iPhone 8 and above.

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button by phemmyfour: 7:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Eagleman21:
Most iPhone users don’t know they can turn the logo at the back of their screen into a secret button here's a tip for all iPhone users out there who run iOS 14 upward and I hope you find it useful.

The feature is called Back Tap, and it is one of the amazing accessibility features that Apple has built into iOS.

To turn the Apple logo on the back of your iPhone into a secret button when you double-tap or triple-tap it, follow the steps below:
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Tap on Accessibility
- Tap on Touch
- Tap on Back Tap at the bottom
- Tap on Double Tap
- Select the shortcut you want to happen when you double-tap the Apple logo
- Tap on Back Tap at the top of your screen
- Tap on Triple Tap
- Select the shortcut you want to happen when you triple-tap the Apple logo.

Do you find it useful? Drop a like and comment in the comment section...
no visual illustration
Re: How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button by mytime24(f): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
iPhone don turn to egg b dat

Wat if d back screen break/crack
Re: How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button by dbarkson25: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Amazing
Re: How To Turn The Apple Logo At The Back Of Your Iphone To A Secret Button by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nice...
Worked for me...
Didn’t really know that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone,my Budget Is 30k. / Iphone 6s Is The Best Iphone Ever. Here Are My Reasons. Agree ? / Nokia Uk Promo Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.