Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,524 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran - Foreign Affairs (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran (64880 Views)

Hamas, Hezbollah Mourn Death Of Iran’s Raisi / Pope Francis Sends Condolences On Death Of Iran's President Raisi / Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 26, 2019
MKULTRA:
there are still some sizable population in western side of Iran and can be easily mobilized and armed through us controlled iraq.
but they have problem with only Turkey and Iraq not with iran
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by MKULTRA: 3:40pm On May 26, 2019
abdelrahman:
but they have problem with only Turkey and Iraq not with iran
no be US them go find problems for dem grin
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ositadima1(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2019
MKULTRA:
there are still some sizable population in western side of Iran and can be easily mobilized and armed through u.s controlled iraq.

Make USA go dey find trouble up and down, one day small country go chuck am finger for eye, that day will be the beginning of the end. You think say na them be the first to try an conquer the whole world, no nah, just check out the history of past civilization. This kind desire for utter domination they bring downfall, guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 26, 2019
MKULTRA:
no be US them go find problems for dem grin
I don't understand u clearly!
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by MKULTRA: 3:58pm On May 26, 2019
ositadima1:

Make USA go dey find trouble up down, one day small country go chuck am finger for eye, that day will be the beginning of the end. You think say na them be the first to try an conquer the whole world, no nah, just check out the history of past civilization. This king desire for domination they bring downfall guaranteed.
US no dey find trouble unnecessarily.
Na to keep the position of world power dem dey after.
And must do what ever is necessary to keep it.

The main people that started all this problems are the Europeans (uk,france) they are the ones that balkanized middle east after the fall of ottoman empire(ww1).

And when Europe split and colonize countries they put problems there for future generations i.e Nigeria, most African countries, Vietnam, India/ Pakistan and the Kashmir regions, and many more others that if I start counting I no go fit finish
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by MKULTRA: 4:04pm On May 26, 2019
abdelrahman:
I don't understand u clearly!
what I meant was that U.S should not be taking lightly in terms of global power.

A country that spends $696b in 2019 on military alone tell me if that country can't do unimaginable destruction to another country if necessary.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ositadima1(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2019
MKULTRA:

The main people that started all this problems are the Europeans (uk,france) they are the ones that balkanized middle east after the fall of ottoman empire(ww1).

And when Europe split and colonize countries they put problems there for future generations i.e Nigeria, most African countries, Vietnam, India/ Pakistan and the Kashmir regions, and many more others that if I start counting I no go fit finish

My brother, for this life nobody they keep first position for ever, if you sabi something it is a matter of time before others go sabi am. You see as they fight China indirectly just because China won overtake them. No be so, if person no agree with your directives him go become devil, they go begging they find how to demonize am. This kind pursuit no they end well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by MKULTRA: 6:53pm On May 26, 2019
ositadima1:

My brother, for this life nobody they keep first position for ever, if you sabi something it is a matter of time before others go sabi am. You see as they fight China indirectly just because China won overtake them. No be so, if person no agree with your directives him go become devil, they go begging they find how to demonize am. This kind pursuit no they end well.
My guy you think say dem no sabi say one day their empire go expire.
Them just dey prolong the life span.

But make we no lie first dey sweet but to leave am na always be problem.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by cutegentility(m): 7:08pm On May 26, 2019
MKULTRA:

I get interest for this kind post. For educational purpose.
What type of problem?
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you sounded like a pitiable fellow mesmerized and outmanoeuvred to accept deceit from a fallacious propaganda, the US have a formidable military but they will never confront the north Koreans, Chinese or Russians, do you know why? Cos they don't want to be humiliated.

Let North Korea,, china or Russia go and bomb Guam or Hawaii any of US territory.
Then we will know who's who.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mysticwarrior(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Let North Korea,, china or Russia go and bomb Guam or Hawaii any of US territory.
Then we will know who's who.
this man again, why are you always fighting me in every thread I make comment? Wetin i do you? I be North Korea? Do you think those countries you mentioned are heartless or stupid to lunch a bomb without any provocation?

Pardon my curiosity, can u pls tell me the meaning of your moniker (OkpaNnsukkaisBea)?
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by MKULTRA: 7:59pm On May 26, 2019
cutegentility:

I get interest for this kind post. For educational purpose.
What type of problem? Is it ecomically or how?
i try and give some examples in different groups
demographic, economic and political/religious.

let's take the Iraq and iran for example before it became what it is.
When ottoman empire was dissolved after ww1 it started what we see as the modern middle eastern crises.

Political/religious > A majority of Iraqi Arabs are Shias, but Sunnis ran the show when Saddam Hussein, himself Sunni, ruled Iraq. Saddam spread a false belief, still surprisingly persistent in the country today, that Sunnis were the real majority in Iraq.
The islamic Shia Iran frowned upon the control of Iraq by a Minority Sunni this was one of the major cause of iran/iraq war(but iraq attacked first). And rest was history.

Economic>U.Ks Amalgamation of northern and southern Nigeria was done by the colonial administration to sought the use of the budget surpluses in Southern Nigeria to offset the deficit of northern region(read about southern Nigeria protectorate).
And we all know where we are today, every one would have been better off without that amalgamation.

Demographics> Rwanda hutus and tutsi are one black specie but Germany colonised Rwanda in 1884 as part of German East Africa, followed by Belgium, which invaded in 1916 during World War I. Both European nations ruled through the kings and perpetuated a pro-Tutsi policy. The Hutu population revolted in 1959. And the rest is history.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2019
mysticwarrior:
this man again, why are you always fighting me in every thread I make comment? Wetin i do you? I be North Korea? Do you think those countries you mentioned are heartless or stupid to lunch a bomb without any provocation?

Pardon my curiosity, can u pls tell me the meaning of your moniker (OkpaNnsukkaisBea)?

Because u said d US can't confront North Korea, Russia and China because they don't want to be humiliated. You have to give them the reason to confront you.
U no do me anything ooo.
so you're ain't North Korea,, how then did you know that NK will humiliate US??
Nope... I just think they're not foolish to start a war that will consume them.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by cutegentility(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2019
MKULTRA:
i try and give some examples in different groups
demographic, economic and political/religious.

let's take the Iraq and iran for example before it became what it is.
When ottoman empire was dissolved after ww1 it started what we see as the modern middle eastern crises.

Political/religious > A majority of Iraqi Arabs are Shias, but Sunnis ran the show when Saddam Hussein, himself Sunni, ruled Iraq. Saddam spread a false belief, still surprisingly persistent in the country today, that Sunnis were the real majority in Iraq.
The islamic Shia Iran frowned upon the control of Iraq by a Minority Sunni this was one of the major cause of iran/iraq war(but iraq attacked first). And rest was history.

Economic>U.Ks Amalgamation of northern and southern Nigeria was done by the colonial administration to sought the use of the budget surpluses in Southern Nigeria to offset the deficit of northern region(read about southern Nigeria protectorate).
And we all know where we are today, every one would have been better off without that amalgamation.

Demographics> Rwanda hutus and tutsi are one black specie but Germany colonised Rwanda in 1884 as part of German East Africa, followed by Belgium, which invaded in 1916 during World War I. Both European nations ruled through the kings and perpetuated a pro-Tutsi policy. The Hutu population revolted in 1959. And the rest is history.

Educative post.

I read a book titled, 'How Europe Underdeveloped Africa and How Africa Developed Europe by Walter Rodney'
There are evidence of civilization in the precolonial era in Africa such as the pyramid in Egypt, Zimbabwe, the Nok Art etc
Whichever way, I like the European just like every other continent.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mysticwarrior(m): 3:25am On May 27, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Because u said d US can't confront North Korea, Russia and China because they don't want to be humiliated. You have to give them the reason to confront you.
U no do me anything ooo.
so you're ain't North Korea,, how then did you know that NK will humiliate US??
Nope... I just think they're not foolish to start a war that will consume them.

the exhibition of a nuke that could reach Alaska by North Korea is enough reason for the US to engage NK in combat, remember the reason the US invaded Iraq was because they claimed that" Iraq was in possession of WMDs" since it was enough reason for them to invade a nation for having WMDs, then there is more than enough reason for them to invade NK just to disarm them from those Nukes. did you noticed that during the North Korean missile tension not a single US carrier or warship was moved close to the Korean peninsula? One thing the US always avoid is fighting a war that would reach their homeland and affect their citizens, the US would never pinch any nation that could lunch a bomb from their land and would directly hit US cities, nothing could be more terrifying to the US than that.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:50am On May 27, 2019
mysticwarrior:
the exhibition of a nuke that could reach Alaska by North Korea is enough reason for the US to engage NK in combat, remember the reason the US invaded Iraq was because they claimed that" Iraq was in possession of WMDs" since it was enough reason for them to invade a nation for having WMDs, then there is more than enough reason for them to invade NK just to disarm them from those Nukes. did you noticed that during the North Korean missile tension not a single US carrier or warship was moved close to the Korean peninsula? One thing the US always avoid is fighting a war that would reach their homeland and affect their citizens, the US would never pinch any nation that could lunch a bomb from their land and would directly hit US cities, nothing could be more terrifying to the US than that.

Na so......
US containment policy against NK is because of their Asian allies. Japan and South Korea in particular. SK doesn't want a war with NK. the same with NK. Their nukes is just for deterrence. If US tries to invade NK, NK will launch all their firing power to Seoul.

Even the Rocket man has initiated peace talks to formally end the Korean War. telling you that he doesn't want a war.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mysticwarrior(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2019
cutegentility:

Educative post.

The European are very stupid (especially Britain). I read a book titled, 'How Europe Underdeveloped Africa and How Africa Developed Europe by Walter Rodney'
There are evidence of civilization in the precolonial era in Africa such as the pyramid in Egypt, Zimbabwe, the Nok Art etc
But those people came and scatter the whole thing. That is why I respect the Chinese till today
i wept after reading how Europe underdeveloped Africa those people did horrible things, I turn a blind eye and deaf ear when Nigerian, Ghanaian and Ivorian Internet fraudsters scam the European,
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by cutegentility(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2019
mysticwarrior:
i wept after reading how Europe underdeveloped Africa those people did horrible things, I turn a blind eye and deaf ear when Nigerian, Ghanaian and Ivorian Internet fraudsters scam the European,

Although I despise scamming and I detest someone scamming another person irrespective of their background, races and culture.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by seangy4konji: 2:15am On May 31, 2019
us na bully....

pulled out of deal for no reason while iran kept to thir end...now bullying them....

always carry ships and tanks for arabian see as if na ur country water...if us can move ship enter arabian see,why cant iran sail go mexico waters station there

bully.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mysticwarrior(m): 6:22am On May 31, 2019
seangy4konji:
us na bully....

pulled out of deal for no reason while iran kept to thir end...now bullying them....

always carry ships and tanks for arabian see as if na ur country water...if us can move ship enter arabian see,why cant iran sail go mexico waters station there

bully.
no mind them, the Roman empire ruled almost half of the world with a firm fist and lasted for centuries, it was unshakable but collapsed eventually, same with the Mongols, the US has been having strong contenders as world strongest nation since 1945, yes they appear strong but that strength is gradually slipping from their hands, a more powerful nation will arise and put the Americans in the darkest side of history, they know this and that is why they are always struggling to maintain their honor.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by udemzyudex(m): 7:26pm On May 31, 2019
mysticwarrior:
no mind them, the Roman empire ruled almost half of the world with a firm fist and lasted for centuries, it was unshakable but collapsed eventually, same with the Mongols, the US has been having strong contenders as world strongest nation since 1945, yes they appear strong but that strength is gradually slipping from their hands, a more powerful nation will arise and put the Americans in the darkest side of history, they know this and that is why they are always struggling to maintain their honor.

This is what most of you don't understand and won't understand if you fail to reason.

This is 21st century and going to war is not all about shooting guns and throwing bombs,we are not in the 18th century.

Apart from weapons the US have tech so many things patent to them that can make them easily win wars without shooting a bullet.

That's why they will continue to remain world power for a long time even in next 10 generations.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mysticwarrior(m): 4:39am On Jun 01, 2019
udemzyudex:

This is what most of you don't understand and won't understand if you fail to reason.

This is 21st century and going to war is not all about shooting guns and throwing bombs,we are not in the 18th century.

Apart from weapons the US have tech so many things patent to them that can make them easily win wars without shooting a bullet.

That's why they will continue to remain world power for a long time even in next 10 generations.
inasmuch as you may be sounding right to yourself you are also very wrong, we all know that when the name "RUSSIA" is mentioned the first thing that comes to everyone's mind is ( a powerful nation with the highest weapons of destructive capabilities) you see them desplaying and testing hypersonic missiles every day, they even surpass their American rivals in the area of military technology, the Russians are the ones deciding who is to sit on the US presidential sit, abi you forget say na Russians put Trump for there, its a pity that you have eyes but you can't see, things are already happening right under your nose and you sit down there hallucinating on 10 generations to come? Oga the Igbo wey you smoke strong no be small o.
Let me tell you something after the second world war, two nations became recognised as the world most powerful nations, the USA and the USSR.
Following the collapsed of the soviet union in 1990 the Americans felt they no longer have an Arch rival, they were shock when the Russians came back to claim a title which belongs to them, Russian weapons are more effective and you see their Kalashnikovs being used in all wars fought in recent times.
The Americans made people like you to believe that they have a nuclear defensive system that could intercept all nukes, but when the North Koreans showed the world a nuke that could reach Alaska you saw the way the Americans were trembling. My dear go and read history very well and i say again the Roman empire lasted unchallenged for centuries, but the might of the Americans has been put into a very solid questionable doubt in their quest to maintain dominance, my friend you know am saying the truth, I will hide my face behind the wall of silence if you could discredit what I just said, I challenge just him pls no other should interfere.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mysticwarrior(m): 7:50am On Jun 01, 2019
udemzyudex:

if war is not all about shooting guns and trowing bombs in the battle field then what do you think is used in fighting during mordern warfare? and can I pls ask how many wars "the Americans have easily won without firing a bullet?
And if they could "easily win a war without firing a bullet then why are their soldiers still firing bullets in Afghanistan?
Why were their soldiers in Iraq exchanging bullets with Iraqi insurgents?
With what would they use in "winning wars without firing a bullet, their p3nis?

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by tck2000(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2019
hmm
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Greenback: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Weapons of mass destruction Iran should be afraid
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by mysticwarrior(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Greenback:
Weapons of mass destruction Iran should be afraid
these weapons are not just used, such weapons has only been used just twice in the history of mankind, 6th of August Hiroshima and 9th of august Nagasaki all in 1945.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Lawmak: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
salamudeen:
Abeg compare the Size of Iran with the size of USA...

Tell this to either Russia or China Please...

Just like saying Lagos state threatening a local Government in Bayelsa

Why would such be coming out from a president? this one is just a business man not a president @ all

Some Ignorantis that doesnt know the aftermath of war would come out and start saying trash....

One thing i realised here is 90% percent of the people who would be happy about the news would be mainly Christians and Igbos here in Nigeria...

FYI.... Am not bashing anybody am just saying my mind if e pain you this is a faceless forum dont be offended

American didn't need to go to Iran to fight war. They might not use the foot soldiers. Just Airstrike as u see the war ship is enough.

Besides as a president you need to talk like that. You need to be vocal, strong, mean and active and that what Trump is doing.

Strong nation's don't allow shit just like ours here. Americans are happy the way Trump is sounding outside. He talks like a PRESIDENT and that is what he is not the dullard we have here.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by garetz: 6:43am On Sep 07, 2019
And he is right
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by OnyesomJ(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
US shouldn’t try Nigeria in This kind of Thing..

Because Nigeria will crush them, with Their Military Powerhouse ��

I don waka comot o
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Ogbunigwe2018: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
E don Set already
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Death Sentence.

Why in heavens name will Iran, challenge the almighty United States?

Jealousy is the last class to attend before becoming a Witch
Not jealousy but gross NATIONAL INSANITY.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Ifesinachi22:
Death Sentence.

Why in heavens name will Iran, challenge the almighty United States?

Jealousy is the last class to attend before becoming a Witch
Not jealousy but gross NATIONAL INSANITY!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / 2 Ex-US Soldiers Attempt To Assasinate Maduro, Venezuelan President / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.