Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Delay At The ATM Saves Man From Boarding Commercial Bus Involved In A Fatal Acci - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Delay At The ATM Saves Man From Boarding Commercial Bus Involved In A Fatal Acci (3234 Views)

Passengers Angrily Protest Flight Delay At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delay At The ATM Saves Man From Boarding Commercial Bus Involved In A Fatal Acci by akinblog: 4:58am On May 20, 2019
A Nigerian man has taken to his Facebook page to recount how a delay at the ATM saved him from entering a bus that was involved in a fatal accident that claimed 5 lives yesterday, May 18th. The man, MC Paschal Obinna Drich, wrote

I am posting this LIVE from Enugu Abakaliki expressway, am on my way to Urevene Amarachi2 in Ezza mgbo to #MC#Mr_Wiseman_TRADITIONAL_MARRIAGE..i would've enter this vehicle but I was delayed at the ATM only for me to return back and it's filled up.. I shouted and shouted for me to follow this bus but to no Avail so I had to wait for the next one.. Just in less than 35mins later I met this same bus at quarry Site Ezeilo in this condition with 5persons dead and a lot in bad shape just B/W Enugu to Abakaliki, what would've happened if that ATM at Holy Ghost mrk round about didn't delay..where I for Dey I don't know what to say, But thank you JESUS... U said I'll be behind when its bad in front and u just fulfilled It Again ... This is the second time in 8years that you've saved me from this same situation of incident.. God God God!!! may your name be praised forever I'm a traveler and you know it and that's why I've always trusted you alone for my safety GOD Thanks again Am #ijele the traveler and my blood shall never spill by the road side Friends please help me thank this Big God he has done it again

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/delay-at-atm-saves-man-from-boarding-commercial-bus-involved-in-a-fatal-accident.html

Re: Delay At The ATM Saves Man From Boarding Commercial Bus Involved In A Fatal Acci by philcz(m): 6:07am On May 20, 2019
shocked
After working tirelessly and no good results, I always tell myself, Baba God na your hand we de, airpus

Re: Delay At The ATM Saves Man From Boarding Commercial Bus Involved In A Fatal Acci by naijapage(f): 6:08am On May 20, 2019
hmmm
Re: Delay At The ATM Saves Man From Boarding Commercial Bus Involved In A Fatal Acci by Gentle5555: 6:44am On May 22, 2019
GOD PLEASE MAY WE CONTINUE TO ESCAPE EVERY EVIL TRAP, ALWAYS DIRECT OUR STEPS...AMEN

peace mass transit...hmmm
Re: Delay At The ATM Saves Man From Boarding Commercial Bus Involved In A Fatal Acci by jbblues24(m): 1:24am On May 24, 2019
I adore your work dude

(1) (Reply)

Which County Can I Travel To With #150,000... Out Of Africa Oo / How Easy Is Life For Nigerians (or Non-eu) In Germany / 100 People Agree To Go Live In Mars ...and Never Returnto Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.