Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (33436 Views)

Passengers Angrily Protest Flight Delay At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Man Thanks God As He Emerges Unhurt From Ghastly Accident / Delay At The ATM Saves Man From Boarding Commercial Bus Involved In A Fatal Acci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by FactBoyz: 3:41am On May 20, 2019
[b][/b]

A young Nigerian man has taken to his Facebook page to recount how a delay at the ATM saved him from entering a bus that was involved in a fatal accident that claimed 5 lives on May 18th.

The man, MC Paschal Obinna Drich, wrote;"I am posting this LIVE from Enugu Abakaliki expressway, am on my way to Urevene Amarachi2 in Ezza mgbo to #MC#Mr_Wiseman_TRADITIONAL_MARRIAGE..i would've enter this vehicle but I was delayed at the ATM only for me to return back and it's filled up.. I shouted and shouted for me to follow this bus but to no Avail so I had to wait for the next one..

Just in less than 35mins later I met this same bus at quarry Site Ezeilo in this condition with 5persons dead and a lot in bad shape just B/W Enugu to Abakaliki, what would've happened if that ATM at Holy Ghost mrk round about didn't delay..where I for Dey I don't know what to say, But thank you JESUS... U said I'll be behind when its bad in front and u just fulfilled It Again ...

This is the second time in 8years that you've saved me from this same situation of incident.. God God God!!! may your name be praised forever

I'm a traveler and you know it and that's why I've always trusted you alone for my safety GOD Thanks again Am #ijele the traveler and my blood shall never spill by the road side Friends please help me thank this Big God  he has done it again"

Such a Miracle!

https:///2019/05/delay-at-atm-saves-handsome-man-from-ghastly-motor-accident.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by FactBoyz: 3:47am On May 20, 2019
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 4:37am On May 20, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Amazingman(m): 4:56am On May 20, 2019
Jesus on the matter seriously

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 5:01am On May 20, 2019
Thank God for his life and may God grant rest to those that lost their lives and quick recovery to those injured

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 5:38am On May 20, 2019
you're just coincidentally lucky. that's all

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On May 20, 2019
But look at it this way, if you have entered without using ATM, you might have saved that second the accident happened there by saving those that died in it because the bus might have moved earlier then saving the moment of the accident.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Nukilia: 7:08am On May 20, 2019
And you must announce to your village people say you escape undecided

Heaven rest the souls of the departed

9 Likes

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by GANAYAD: 7:22am On May 20, 2019
imagine some people are saying he is just lucky,there is something controlling all dis shit something greater than you,

4 Likes

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by helphelp: 8:25am On May 20, 2019
And you needed to strike a worried man pose to pass your point.

Thank God for your life, but remember we all die some day, those who died in this fatal accident didn't bargain for it.

2 Likes

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2019
priceaction:
But look at it, this way, if you have entered without using ATM, might have saved that second the accident happened there by saving those that died in it. Because the bus might have moved earlier then saving the moment of the accident.

This is very true.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by nanizle(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2019
sad
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Deltatoto: 8:26am On May 20, 2019
FactBoyz:
[b][/b]

A young Nigerian man has taken to his Facebook page to recount how a delay at the ATM saved him from entering a bus that was involved in a fatal accident that claimed 5 lives on May 18th.

The man, MC Paschal Obinna Drich, wrote;"I am posting this LIVE from Enugu Abakaliki expressway, am on my way to Urevene Amarachi2 in Ezza mgbo to #MC#Mr_Wiseman_TRADITIONAL_MARRIAGE..i would've enter this vehicle but I was delayed at the ATM only for me to return back and it's filled up.. I shouted and shouted for me to follow this bus but to no Avail so I had to wait for the next one..

Just in less than 35mins later I met this same bus at quarry Site Ezeilo in this condition with 5persons dead and a lot in bad shape just B/W Enugu to Abakaliki, what would've happened if that ATM at Holy Ghost mrk round about didn't delay..where I for Dey I don't know what to say, But thank you JESUS... U said I'll be behind when its bad in front and u just fulfilled It Again ...

This is the second time in 8years that you've saved me from this same situation of incident.. God God God!!! may your name be praised forever

I'm a traveler and you know it and that's why I've always trusted you alone for my safety GOD Thanks again Am #ijele the traveler and my blood shall never spill by the road side Friends please help me thank this Big God  he has done it again"

Such a Miracle!

https:///2019/05/delay-at-atm-saves-handsome-man-from-ghastly-motor-accident.html
try hustle make u buy car o public transport is a visa to grave I no Dey try am

1 Like

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by kaen1317: 8:27am On May 20, 2019
He should never leave the bank that gave him that card.

3 Likes

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2019
God is merciful

1 Like

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Ejika48(f): 8:27am On May 20, 2019
Tank God for u. No rush in life.
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:27am On May 20, 2019
priceaction:
But look at it, this way, if you have entered without using ATM, might have saved that second the accident happened there by saving those that died in it. Because the bus might have moved earlier then saving the moment of the accident.

good thinker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:28am On May 20, 2019
oka
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On May 20, 2019
wittyt98:
you're just coincidentally lucky. that's all
SMH.... U won't understand Sha!
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2019
He still took a selfie
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by MJBOLT: 8:28am On May 20, 2019
he is thanking god for saving him and killing 5 other people in the bus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Popmaster2019(f): 8:28am On May 20, 2019
Mr. lucky.
me sef want a mr. lucky o
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by Jane66363(f): 8:29am On May 20, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by obembet(f): 8:29am On May 20, 2019
priceaction:

I.never think this way sha. U are right oo

But RIP to the dead ones

4 Likes

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:30am On May 20, 2019
freshaboki:
SMH.... U won't understand Sha!
make him
Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:32am On May 20, 2019
GANAYAD:
imagine some people are saying he is just lucky,there is something controlling all dis shit something greater than you,

NOW LET ME GUESS...
THAT "SOMETHING GREATER THAN YOU" IS YOUR GOD, THE FATHER OF JESUS?
HAHAHA

priceaction:

THEY WILL NEVER LOOK AT IT FROM THIS ANGLE, BECAUSE THEY'RE SELFISH AND ONLY CONSIDER THEIR SUPPOSED SPECIAL STAND WITH THEIR GOD.

HIS GOD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ACCIDENT, AND THIS MAN IS AN ACCOMPLICE.

4 Likes

Re: Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) by ayoyonet(m): 8:32am On May 20, 2019
Bro, just thank God. It's not delay at ATM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BRT Introduces New Transport Fares / The Adekunle Fajuyi Memorial Park In Ado Ekiti / Businessman Single-handedly Constructed A Tarred Road In Sabon Gari, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.