Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) (30504 Views)

Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja / Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) by mercyville: 4:35pm On May 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
But why did he flee? I hate (Afonja) men who are cowards.
But you love Osu men like Ojuku and Kanu who were/are cowards,abi?
Re: UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) by Jadsy01(f): 5:16pm On May 20, 2019

Re: UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 7:46pm On May 20, 2019
Maykanu:

May this and more of these happen to your sisters and daughters in JESUS NAME AMEN.

My own Jesus doesn't listen to the payers of hypocrites.
Your type that remembers your jesus only when Peper body is doing you. Where did you keep that your jesus you order around like he is your boy boy when you were sinning like there is no tomorrow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 7:50pm On May 20, 2019
I repeat, beat any wife that knows your bad character such as gambling, womanising, stealing, scamming, rude, greedy etc before marriage, marries you and then starts demanding for you to change. Beat her blue and black. She doesn't deserve respect if she can not respect herself in the first place. Those who want to die on top my stance should reconsider I did not make my post to give you HBP and die like common house rat.
Re: UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 7:55pm On May 20, 2019
stanliwise:
I understand where you're coming from but think of it this way... Anyone could be a street walker in a lawless state. This same man wouldn't have tried such in a saner climate whether or not the wife does not deserve his respect or not.

In Saner climates those wives leave the marriage. Maybe those of you judging women who leave unrepentant husbands with African mentality should borrow that same saner climate logic when crucifying those women that choose to leave. Nigerians be talking with forked tongues since Adam.
Re: UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2019
delishpot:

In Saner climates those wives leave the marriage. Maybe those of you judging women who leave unrepentant husbands with African mentality should borrow that same saner climate logic when crucifying those women that choose to leave. Nigerians be talking with forked tongues since Adam.
I guess you didn't take note of the part where I said I understand where you're coming from. perhaps, lawless has been on the increase all rounder lately, it is not in just marriage alone, I wanted you to see it from that angle.
Re: UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) by delishpot: 8:09pm On May 20, 2019
stanliwise:
I guess you didn't take note of the part where I said I understand where you're coming from. perhaps, lawless has been on the increase all rounder lately, it is not in just marriage alone, I wanted you to see it from that angle.

Noted. I get you loud and clear.

1 Like

Re: UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2019
OfficialNB:
UPS staff flees after viciously attacking his wife in Lagos .
One Olaniyi Olanrewaju is currently on the run after battering his wife, Muhammed Halima, at their house at No 25 Illupeju str, Ait, Alagbado, Lagos State.
The staff of UPS, Gbagada, allegedly descended on Halima because she told him to at least accord her some level of respect while he was flirting with a lady on the phone in her presence.
Olanrewaju left one of her eyes badly damaged and she had to undergo a minor operation to stitch the exposed side of her face.

See more: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/ups-staff-flees-after-viciously.html

He is a boy, he is not a man yet
Re: UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:07am On May 21, 2019
Women and their radiotic mouth. See what it was caused
Re: UPS Staff Attacks His Wife In Lagos, Flees (Disturbing Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 3:33pm On May 21, 2019
obiekunie1:
SEE THE SWEET CUTE WIFE FA! BUT E STILL NO DO HIM.

GO SEE THE UGLY NGBEKE HE IS SO MAD OVER NOW AND YOU WILL SPIT ON THE MAN.

MEN! OUR LONG THROAT NO BE HERE!

SEE THE MAN NAME SELF! OLANIYI ONLY IGBOS WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS!

grin grin grin
Olaaniyi.
He's wasted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested In Ondo State (Photo) / Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car / Twin Baby Boys Dumped In A Canal (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.