Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court (57487 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety / Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by mightyhaze: 6:37am On May 21, 2019
Kapachumarimari:

Nigga i can say it anywhere and proud of my occupation I'm a earner not a fraud star but you ain't know nothing about how nigerians are facing hard life i guess your parents feeds you i could recall when i was seeking work hundred of thousands of graduates we apply and guess what less than 500 of us make it so better tackle the goverment before saying anything about yahoo
meat wen i no dey chop,..i no dey take teeth divide am.. if ur not a fraudster,..u should never hold any kind of forte for fraudsters. u must never applaud or give dem any kind of moral support . what u do as a responsible person is to expose them when they fail to heed ur warnings/advice. remember what goes around comes around.. it could be your moms last savings,....or even ur little niece”s pant.
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by hazardneymar: 9:57am On May 21, 2019
GangerFarmer01:

See this terrorist calling me a money shocked
ganger farmer I tink u ar high of weed I said u ar a monkey not money
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by Kapachumarimari: 11:14am On May 21, 2019
mightyhaze:
meat wen i no dey chop,..i no dey take teeth divide am.. if ur not a fraudster,..u should never hold any kind of forte for fraudsters. u must never applaud or give dem any kind of moral support . what u do as a responsible person is to expose them when they fail to heed ur warnings/advice. remember what goes around comes around.. it could be your moms last savings,....or even ur little niece”s pant.

Only in Nigeria bruh rich am steal we go follow am do Thanksgiving and poor man still we all b shouting i warn am o bruh let us tackle the source i will keep saying it the source is our problem they make all this poor intentionally so that you can't think of contesting with their children in future they plan no future for us both
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by Kapachumarimari: 11:23am On May 21, 2019
abbey621:

Do you think fraudsters don't exist in the UK or the USA? I mean there are plenty of job opportunities there yet they exist! Making excuses for immoral activities is laughable. Is Nigeria poorer than Libya? Poorer than Liberia or Senegal? Yet those countries have a better image than Nigeria when it comes to fraud. Where did you get 90%? That's absurd! We have gainfully employed youths in this country, we have those who refuse to soil their family name. We have entrepreneurs and go-getters, sure they might not be where they want but they realize good name is better than ill gotten wealth that could be taken away in an instant once caught by EFCC. You keep saying if job opportunities exists but tell me whose job is it to provide? I bet you blame the government right?

Did you ever bother to think that the reason why countries like USA and England succeeed is because of the effective partnership between the government, private and public sectors? What have you invented to spur innovation? What problems have the youths solved to warrat investing in them? Average Nigerian graduate cannot compose a well formatted CV, they can't even successfully pass an interview. Average Nigerian even when given the opportunity would rather look for a way to get rich quick by doing shady deals within the company. Our problem is not only lack of jobs or opportunities, it is lack of a well guided moral compass! Most people would say leave yahoo boys alone because they see the whites as strangers but let one of their family get scammed and watch as they rain abuses on the scammer, DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Bro I know, no be scam a whole China is scamming d world?
It's in human blood to want to cheat on d other guy, but in our case, we are so low in thinking that we see it as our only way...
We are in very deep shit and it's our collective fault. Imagine people like Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Amaechi, Buhari, Saraki etc. dey get supporters.
Pesin fraud come flaunt the wealth gotten as a result and people actually hail him for doing right.
Not jus d politicians and d yahoo boys, but d plumber on d road side too, d market sellers, d bank CEOs, the university VC etc.
U, i and every other naija out there
See, guy, either we like am or not, we all are Nigeria's prob

So let stop saying yahoo abeg na hand wey free devil dey use
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by abbey621(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2019
Kapachumarimari:

Bro I know, no be scam a whole China is scamming d world?
It's in human blood to want to cheat on d other guy, but in our case, we are so low in thinking that we see it as our only way...
We are in very deep shit and it's our collective fault. Imagine people like Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Amaechi, Buhari, Saraki etc. dey get supporters.
Pesin fraud come flaunt the wealth gotten as a result and people actually hail him for doing right.
Not jus d politicians and d yahoo boys, but d plumber on d road side too, d market sellers, d bank CEOs, the university VC etc.
U, i and every other naija out there
See, guy, either we like am or not, we all are Nigeria's prob

So let stop saying yahoo abeg na hand wey free devil dey use

I disagree! People have their faults and not everyone is perfect but when your day job is stealing money that people work hard for then you're not only a criminal but a cold hearted devil. Politicians are bad, yahoo boys are bad too. Let's not put every Nigerian in the same bracket. I for one worked hard to get to where I am oday and I'm still working hard, I've gone from washing floors and lifting boxes at warehouses to managing a whole I.T audit team. Imagine if someone wiped all the money I've saved, do you think I'll forgive such a person because politicians and most Nigerians are also stealing? Till it happens to one of us, we'll never know how truly devastating i feels to be scammed!
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by YusufTheGreat: 1:09am On May 22, 2019
zomu:
Naira Marley mouth put him in trouble.

Make nobody call rugged man name for this matter ooo.
na that snitch rugged man
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by Kapachumarimari: 10:04am On May 22, 2019
abbey621:

I disagree! People have their faults and not everyone is perfect but when your day job is stealing money that people work hard for then you're not only a criminal but a cold hearted devil. Politicians are bad, yahoo boys are bad too. Let's not put every Nigerian in the same bracket. I for one worked hard to get to where I am oday and I'm still working hard, I've gone from washing floors and lifting boxes at warehouses to managing a whole I.T audit team. Imagine if someone wiped all the money I've saved, do you think I'll forgive such a person because politicians and most Nigerians are also stealing? Till it happens to one of us, we'll never know how truly devastating i feels to be scammed!

I never say yahoo is bad but what I'm calling on this morning was arresting doesn't solve if let us give them alternative before we have mouth to talk an hungry am can do anything to survive that is real fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by abbey621(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2019
Kapachumarimari:

I never say yahoo is bad but what I'm calling on this morning was arresting doesn't solve if let us give them alternative before we have mouth to talk an hungry am can do anything to survive that is real fact

So the ones who prefers not to steal and make money the right way are STUPID? Your philosophy is the same philosophy kidnappers and armed robbers use. They are all trying to survive!
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by Kapachumarimari: 7:16pm On May 30, 2019
abbey621:

So the ones who prefers not to steal and make money the right way are STUPID? Your philosophy is the same philosophy kidnappers and armed robbers use. They are all trying to survive!

All man for himself make your money and don't talk even the president na thief everyone na ole make una stop saying this jare which money legit everyone in Nigeria cheat even someone mistake count money for u I'm sure u won't return it
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by abbey621(m): 3:15am On May 31, 2019
Kapachumarimari:

All man for himself make your money and don't talk even the president na thief everyone na ole make una stop saying this jare which money legit everyone in Nigeria cheat even someone mistake count money for u I'm sure u won't return it

So the people wey dey return am na mumu? Besides at this stage in my life, I'm more likely to own a bank than to be just a mere customer....lol. Young man change your mentality befoe EFCC plays ludo with your life!
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by Kapachumarimari: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
My bruh see your life not mine my not yours i can say it loud and boldly anywhere i don't do scam nor involved but i don't condem them that do it because it's in the blood of every nigerian to cheat 97% are cheaters rubbers scammers etc 3% are only trust whorty even our goverment make it worse durring past years i can remember scam isn't like this it all started 2014 till date when nigeria start to face this shitty goverment your point if view is diffrent from others so do your let them do thiers dey your day make them dey thier day no comot for your day dey disturb thier day if them cought let em face it nobody holy we all nigerians likely our behaviour we dey head fire

abbey621:

So the people wey dey return am na mumu? Besides at this stage in my life, I'm more likely to own a bank than to be just a mere customer....lol. Young man change your mentality befoe EFCC plays ludo with your life!
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by abbey621(m): 3:53am On Jun 08, 2019
Kapachumarimari:
My bruh see your life not mine my not yours i can say it loud and boldly anywhere i don't do scam nor involved but i don't condem them that do it because it's in the blood of every nigerian to cheat 97% are cheaters rubbers scammers etc 3% are only trust whorty even our goverment make it worse durring past years i can remember scam isn't like this it all started 2014 till date when nigeria start to face this shitty goverment your point if view is diffrent from others so do your let them do thiers dey your day make them dey thier day no comot for your day dey disturb thier day if them cought let em face it nobody holy we all nigerians likely our behaviour we dey head fire

Sorry me and you no fit gree on this. Shitty government or not, these people are hurting other human beings. If you no get person wey marry oyinbo for your family, I do! Imagine one of these boys emptying her account, THUNDER FIRE ALL OF THEM. Boys must survive, boys must survive, how come you no put your atm card number and pin online so boys go fit chop? Uh oh, abi you dey fear make boys no finish you so? So you see, even if you no be yahoo boy but you dey encourage den, na thunder go settle your matter las las sad sad angry
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by Kapachumarimari: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2019
I agree now u be Stupid man Do you think Africa do fraud or you have a shameless Government !? Nigeria isn't on fraud country list for your information they know nigeria for been a currupt country not scam Southern when u need fraud go to Asian country just that kids here not making use of the feeding money thwy got if country like dubai Russia China can be the front runner in fraud what will u say of small undeveloped country like ours ! Ogbeni wake up your idea because they make changes and the way they spend lavishly make nigeria a scam within ourselve not outside

abbey621:

Sorry me and you no fit gree on this. Shitty government or not, these people are hurting other human beings. If you no get person wey marry oyinbo for your family, I do! Imagine one of these boys emptying her account, THUNDER FIRE ALL OF THEM. Boys must survive, boys must survive, how come you no put your atm card number and pin online so boys go fit chop? Uh oh, abi you dey fear make boys no finish you so? So you see, even if you no be yahoo boy but you dey encourage den, na thunder go settle your matter las las sad sad angry
Re: Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court by abbey621(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Kapachumarimari:
I agree now u be Stupid man Do you think Africa do fraud or you have a shameless Government !? Nigeria isn't on fraud country list for your information they know nigeria for been a currupt country not scam Southern when u need fraud go to Asian country just that kids here not making use of the feeding money thwy got if country like dubai Russia China can be the front runner in fraud what will u say of small undeveloped country like ours ! Ogbeni wake up your idea because they make changes and the way they spend lavishly make nigeria a scam within ourselve not outside

I'm not even going to attempt to decipher the jargon you wrote above, don't worry keep scamming. We all get what we deserve sooner or later!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / List Of Top 10 Comedians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.