Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria (49879 Views)

How To Invest In MTN Shares In 2021? / MTN Nigeria Offer ₦90 Billion Bond For Sale / How To Invest In MTN Nigeria Shares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria by Jesuspikin8: 8:45am On May 22, 2019
Asour:

I don't totally disagree with your assessment of the Nigerian stock exchange but some of the information you've passed as certain here are TOTALLY wrong. others are, at best, total speculation.

For one, Gbenga Oyebode is not currently the Chairman of Access bank that would be Mrs. Mosun Belo-Olusoga.

Secondly you said "The banks they obtained the loan from know this but they don't care. They would willingly take over mtn like they did to Etisalat."

Really? A bank ? Intentionally taking up a would-be non performing loan — to prey on the collateral carcasses?

The way we as Nigerians seem to "know all these things" totally beats me. No investigative pedigree, no sources, no facts, wrong assertions pieced together + personal Imaginations and Boom! we have a story!

God help us.

Wonder why religion sells in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 6 Largest Individual Shareholders In MTN Nigeria by olenyi: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Okoyeebows:
Before you put 1 Naira in the Nigerian stock exchange, go and watch THE WOLF OF WALL STREET. Nigerian Stock Exchange is a place run by Judas Iscariots. Go and find out what Ndi Okereke Onyuike did there. Go and find out what Transcorp did there.

People regularly get burnt in that place of corporate scammers, you need sound financial education to make money there.

Let me tell you a secret Mtn doesn't want you to know. There is a company called MTN International (Mauritius) Limited, which has the controlling 76.08 per cent equity, or 15,485,544,050 shares valued at about N309.71 billion. Once they recoup their money paid as fine with extra by gullible Nigerians, they are getting out. That's exactly how Etisalat got a cash investment and Mudabala telecoms (the Arab owners) ran off with the money.

What most people don't know is that just last Friday, Mtn borrowed 200 Billion for a 7 year tenure from a consortium of banks just Friday 17th of May.

You see that fine mtn paid, they are stylishly collecting it back from Nigerians. They would eventually dump everything and run off like Etisalat. They are scamming as much people as possible preparatory to running away.

The banks they obtained the loan from know this but they don't care. They would willingly take over mtn like they did to Etisalat.

This same Gbenga Oyebode on Mtn board is the chairman of Access bank. Go and find out what Access bank did to Etisalat.

Edit:
5 days after made this post, EFCC raided Mtn's head office for alleged manipulation of the stock market. For those insulting me for saying the truth, don't let your greed make you support your fellow humans being fleeced by crooks.

Two years down the line, is this assertion still correct?

Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 / Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.