Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos (37009 Views)

Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / The Sorry State Of Benin-lagoss Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Agugbadin: 3:35pm On May 20, 2019
Bobby4090:
Ambode purposely abandoned and neglected that road because it was Fashola that started it. Everything that Fashola started was abandoned by Ambode. How will Ambode feel if Sanwo Olu abandons his projects. Ambode's wickedness and pomposity brought him down. It will take a wicked heart to abandon a road as crucial as that Badagry road that connects nearly 5 million people because you want to start your own project and take the sole glory.

One area where Ambode failed woefully, he is leaving shortly so is too late for him to redeem his image

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by BlackfireX: 3:36pm On May 20, 2019
BabaOwen:
just because of this road? Your state can't compete with Lagos.

Guess
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by tillaman(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2019
BlackfireX:

Shallow?

OK Lagos is an Eldorado , happy now
lmao cheesy grin grin you are a clown man
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by NoBetterNigeria: 3:44pm On May 20, 2019
The question should be what has APC been doing since 1999

jieta:
what has ambode been doing for the past four years.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On May 20, 2019
shocked
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by KingRabota: 3:50pm On May 20, 2019
NIGERIA IS A NIGHTMARE , A PUNISHMENT AND A DISATER
I CANT WAIT TO LEAVE THIS CURSED COUNTRY
NEVER TO LOOK BACK OR RETURN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Jaqenhghar: 3:50pm On May 20, 2019
BlackfireX:

Shallow?

OK Lagos is an Eldorado , happy now
He doesn't know the meaning of shallow
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Champneys: 3:51pm On May 20, 2019
Eko Oni baje grin
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Jaqenhghar: 3:52pm On May 20, 2019
This is the best state in Niggeria

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by chizpim(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2019
Bobby4090:
Ambode purposely abandoned and neglected that road because it was Fashola that started it. Everything that Fashola started was abandoned by Ambode. How will Ambode feel if Sanwo Olu abandons his projects. Ambode's wickedness and pomposity brought him down. It will take a wicked heart to abandon a road as crucial as that Badagry road that connects nearly 5 million people because you want to start your own project and take the sole glory.
stop saying trash, its a West African road, funded by West Africa , Federal govt, and State government provided the land.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by FuckDaMods: 3:58pm On May 20, 2019
dumo1:
Which busstop area of the Lagos-Ibadan Express way is this?
It's like you are blind.. Where u see ibadan? grin
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by frowland(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2019
Bobby4090:
Federal road mr man.
I don't know how old you are, but are you aware, Jonathan and Obj actually commissioned this road and flagged it off some years ago? 10 lanes!!! Can we ask them what happened?

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Clemelself: 4:00pm On May 20, 2019
OH MY GOD
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Princedapace(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2019
Sad sad

This is why I keep saying, presidency no dey favour any region. Appointments no dey favour regions. These old men are there to loot and they will do little things, and nigerians will sing their praises.

Nigerian leaders are the luckiest people on earth.. Any ways. We are at 930 now, almost there at 1000. Someone can win election thru nairaland shaaa grin thank u guys

Anyone yet to answer the survey can help us. Will update once we reach 1k. cheesy

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 20, 2019
Now THIS RIGHT HERE is the real giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by arsenal33: 4:06pm On May 20, 2019
BlackfireX:
I have always said it, Lagos is a slum.
your state is worse

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by arsenal33: 4:08pm On May 20, 2019
FManager:
Afonjas tongue
erosion citizen

2 Likes

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by scify364(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2019
Lagosians are trying o. Because business will be unbearable for them.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2019
Didn't someone say Nigeria was better than the UK?
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Naanlong01: 4:13pm On May 20, 2019
That road is a complete mess mehn.... Down to Badagry round about
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 20, 2019
AutoReportNG:
For those who are in Lagos, today is a wet day in the city of Lagos. The rain which started as early as 8am in some major parts of the state has its effects on some parts of the state, one of such areas is the Badagry Expressway. We are yet to come to terms how these folks will get to work and the miracle it will take to maneuver the bad roads in the rain.

According to Mr. John Adelowo, he said, If you plan to enroute LAGOS-BADAGRY EXPRESSWAY, I won't beg you to think twice.

Early today, residents of this area took to the street to protest the bad road of the Lagos-Badagry Expressway and all they are saying is, rebuild this road and make life easy for us all.

These are images from the road... So pathetic...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-xDFj0qatYBQ/XOKOFfQn11I/AAAAAAAAbjg/DMB0HFV6Lzwk514oKx0LQOu3PtageBEdwCLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Badagry_Expressway_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-C-ZG2k7dr9s/XOKOFEnr8jI/AAAAAAAAbjc/OGUtCJyPLIY0RyJ0hhpomOZkrHSjnfZ6ACLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Badagry_Expressway_003_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-edfBZCDfQ3Q/XOKOIviBysI/AAAAAAAAbjo/RvsB1jXIrBIJoLYJW4t8CyV3j4yV8p1DQCLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Badagry_Expressway_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-vUjG21ECGaw/XOKOMxhCEQI/AAAAAAAAbjs/9aJSlDpPjqo05tmL8mPlvGI3bwP-CdyEgCLcBGAs/s1600/Lagos_Badagry_Expressway_006_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/05/the-sorry-state-of-lagos-badagry.html

Megacity.
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 20, 2019
arsenal33:
erosion citizen
By your name I'm guessing you are 33 years old?Please tell me you are still in your teens cos your comments are so juvenile.Please tell me you are not an adult?

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 20, 2019
Baba419:
Exactly why I can't live in Lagos
SUPPORTED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
Bobby4090:

Why didn’t fashola finish that small road, great Dubai became a tourist under 15 years when they took off the project, Tinubu and Fashola how many years again, please remind me, na dem, na dem, selfish and self centered people, stop supporting one to leave one, they deserved to be hanged like the thieves beside Jesus, from seme border to Ghana, the road smooth like wall wey them sandpaper, with road light, I drove to Togo and back one day to experience our neighboring countries, forget Lagos, Lagos no fine at all, very smelling and ugly looking city..with theGDP AND REVENUE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 20, 2019
Princedapace:
Sad sad

This is why I keep saying, presidency no dey favour any region. Appointments no dey favour regions. These old men are there to loot and they will do little things, and nigerians will sing their praises.

Nigerian leaders are the luckiest people on earth.. Any ways. We are at 930 now, almost there at 1000. Someone can win election thru nairaland shaaa grin thank u guys

Anyone yet to answer the survey can help us. Will update once we reach 1k. cheesy

Nairalanders, a very good friend of mine is doing her PhD and she needs our help. She needs us to help answer her survey questions which is part of her course requirements. It is an online survey from university of Florida and it won't take more than five minutes of your time.
Pls, let help a sister to meet part of her course requirements. If you are led and you care to help, simply visit the survey form here:

Hello dear. I am conducting a study to test the role of chemists or road side drug sellers in determining drug competency in Nigeria. Please follow this link and help me take a quick survey https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0jNcmnnAygN1BYx

Thank you so much for your help.
They are too stupid to get the gist.Poor and destitute people are using political appointments as bragging rights while living in slums and eating next to nothing.When will they learn?Will your tribe enable you to use the so called new airport in Lekki or enter the eko Atlantic?It is sad ...

1 Like

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by zoedew: 4:23pm On May 20, 2019
That is the promised change unfolding!
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On May 20, 2019
BabaOwen:
just because of this road? Your state can't compete with Lagos.

Please, hush... A major road of such magnitude should not be left to ruins. I thought Lagos was the financial capital of the universe. Is this too much a project to complete in all the donkey years APC has held sway?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 20, 2019
sevunteen:
This is underbridge bus stop. Badagry express way.

This is our so called Lagos. What a pity. angry
Ok I thought it was the Magboro to Ibafo axis..
Re: The Sorry State of The Lagos-Badagry Expressway This Morning - Photos by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 20, 2019
jieta:
what has ambode been doing for the past four years.

Ambode abandoned the project. He started many new projects simultaneously with many now abandoned. He is wasting $50 million at Oshodi abandoning roads that will open up the state to Badagry. The Lekki / Ajah axis is not as important as that Badagry / Same axis. It is good Ambode is sent out of office.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Current Status Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass And Flyover (Pics) / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders / Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.