Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) (88566 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident At Alapere, Ketu This Morning (Photos) / Lockdown: 3rd Mainland Bridge Today's Morning (Photos) / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Nonpartisan1: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Just look at how empty a morning flight is. 50k! 100% increase in air ticket.

When I said the Airlines would suffer especially Green Africa, United Nigeria, aero contractors etc, if they went ahead to follow the bigger players in this price harmonization, people were attacking me..

Now see this grin grin

241 Likes 26 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Nonpartisan1: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2022
Meanwhile, flight from Copenhagen to London (Return Ticket) is 481.91 (DKK)Danish Krones which is about 30,500 Naira.

Oh, it's usually cheaper during holidays like Easter and Christmas. It was about 13K Naira plus during Christmas.

Nigeria is too expensive for a poor country.

753 Likes 63 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Nonpartisan1: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
50K na small money to fly for 25-45Mins. These airlines are really smoking cocaine.

410 Likes 27 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by suffering: 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nothing concern me. Money is hard to come by.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Befulfilled(f): 1:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
50K na small money to fly for 25-45Mins. These airlines are really smoking cocaine.

The last sentence for me. grin
Nonpartisan1:

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Rugaria: 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Basically, Buhari is about to kill the airline industry too?
I hope you all know that these are jobs, businesses and investments that are about being decimated by a totally inebriated president, who doesn't know his left from his right. The soaring forex rates and the increasing cost of aviation fuel contributed to this. In all this, all the president is interested in, is "grazing routes" and his brothers in zinder and marada in Niger republic..

493 Likes 42 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Nonpartisan1: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
[s]
Rugaria:
Basically, Buhari is about to kill the airline industry too?
I hope you all know that these are jobs, businesses and investments that are about being decimated by a totally inebriated president, who doesn't know his left from his right. The soaring forex rates and the increasing cost of aviation fuel contributed to this. In all this, all the president is interested in, is "grazing routes" and his brothers in zinder and marada in Niger republic..
[/s]

Blame the greedy approach by the airlines. Is not better they reduce the price and carry more passengers, than flying empty crafts?

277 Likes 30 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Normal economics of DD n SS for pricing differential

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Nonpartisan1: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2022
Befulfilled:

The worst is after paying the 50K, the idiots would only serve 10Cl of bottled water. What a fvck! sad

328 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by heniford2: 2:04pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nigeria is softly bleeped up like stupidly bleeped up

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Blame the greedy approach by the airlines. Is not better they reduce the price and carry more passengers, than flying empty crafts?
Go and tell that to MC oluomo and his boys at the motorparks. You are not an authority in airline management and therefore don't know what they go through to even fly at that price.

218 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

When I said the Airlines would suffer especially Green Africa, United Nigeria, aero contractors etc, if they went ahead to follow the bigger players in this price harmonization, people were attacking me..

Now see this grin grin

lalasticlala Mynd44
NGENE NWA NNA NA YOU BE THISgrin

28 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Nonpartisan1: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Mynd44 rule 10.

2 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Mynd44 rule 10.
NGENEUKWENU WETIN YOU TALK SAY I DO AGAIN grin

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by heniford2: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Mynd44 rule 10.
that's not an insult his asking if that person in the picture is you grin kia simple igbo hard you to understand

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by drmuchin: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Welcome to SAPA republic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Rugaria: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
[s][/s]

Go and start your "Owambe Airlines" and sell tickets for free.. What do you know about business?
A business man is in it to make profit! He's not your father Christmas. You can't be supporting a very clueless and unintelligent government that doesn't know how to make the business environment conducive for businesses, while encouraging entrepreneurs to keep the prices of goods and services low. That shows how daft and dense you an your weird principals are...

299 Likes 22 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Meanwhile, flight from Copenhagen to London (Return Ticket) is 481.91 (DKK)Danish Krones which is about 30,500 Naira.

Oh, it's usually cheaper during holidays like Easter and Christmas. It was about 13K Naira plus during Christmas.

Nigeria is too expensive for a poor country.
damn. So cheap

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by lordm(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
When will I fly in an aeroplane self

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Kccheechy(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
It’s crazy o!!! 50k for one way ticket. So return ticket na 100k like this!! Buhari’s government should be the most apposite example of what bad leadership can do to a nation. I don’t think there is anytime everything was so bad at the same time. Food stuff prices are adding prices everyday, now fuel is topping price, insecurity is at its worst, value of naira so low, electricity bills are climbing up, everything just spoil because of the stupid policies of an illiterate!!!!

215 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by janedonez(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2022
The heat is getting higher up, soon those meat at the top of the pot will begin to feel it

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by bigdammyj: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Good
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by saphiere(f): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Now see this grin grin
You would have posted the pics without showing your face.
Ikillbrokehoes:
Is there anything bad posting his pictures? he feels comfortable posting his pictures, so you should let him be.
That's show-off. Air travel isn't luxury anymore.
ashawopikin:
shey e easy to enter 50k flight?
I'm not working yet but I spend more than 50k on hair, data and makeup every month.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by TeddBundy: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
your cute
Nonpartisan1:

Now see this grin grin
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by JosephXavier: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nigerians will always adjust

That is the secret these people will always use to deal with Nigerians

Both politicians and business owners

It won't take a long time andwe will start paying the new tariff

Why can't they tell their customers about the change in oeuvre and also notify them on when it will be implemented

Is that not how to run businesses?

21 Likes

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by obembet(f): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
Welcome development.

Everyone will taste Buhari soup

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2022
It is early days wink
The airlines will soon embark on promo incentives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by Candidlady: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2022
cheesy
Re: See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) by obembet(f): 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2022
OBALOLA55:

Mynd44 na Fulani man, and Nairaland no dey translate language. It fit mean another thing for Ekiti

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / Woman Upset Over Failed Relationship, Smashes Plane Window Mid-flight In China / This Is How Human Waste Is Evacuated From An Aeroplane. (photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.