Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance (41506 Views)

Do MTN Customer Care Offices Open On Saturday? / Please, How Do I Get Through To Airtel Customer Care Agent / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by potbelly(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2019
You didn't need to quote me if it wasn't any of your concern...
maisauki:
wetin consan us
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by gift01: 8:19pm On May 20, 2019
Teewhy2:
The latest scam is buying airtime from your bank account, almost about 4ce GTbank had deducted my money for airtime I try to buy but I don't get the airtime and no one to complain to.
Enter the nearest GT Bank you see, don't talk to anybody just walk towards their counter you will see a Land Phone (Table Top Phone), Pick up the phone and dial their head office (the number is written on the phone but its 8003). The call is free so rake your time and explain yourself. Ensure you have the dates and time of the failed transactions. You will be refunded without 48 hours

1 Like

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by peacefulhome(f): 8:29pm On May 20, 2019
Lol . The write up is not interesting compare to listening to the Audio . That customer must have ran from arro.

1 Like

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ken6488(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
lolz, you mean that India network called Airtel?I Don comot my line Tay Tay

grin and that yellow yellow

1 Like

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Topmaike007(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2019
ken6488:

grin and that yellow yellow
them one milk us finish for Naija
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ken6488(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:

They kill Nigerian in South Africa

Now dey want to milk us to death grin

But thanks to God GLo good for my area
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ken6488(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:

But thanks to God GLO good for my area
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by nwanyionitsha: 9:08pm On May 20, 2019
Teewhy2:
The latest scam is buying airtime from your bank account, almost about 4ce GTbank had deducted my money for airtime I try to buy but I don't get the airtime and no one to complain to.
Call Gt customer care. If they verify you didn't get recharged, they will refund you.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Teewhy2: 9:08pm On May 20, 2019
gift01:
Enter the nearest GT Bank you see, don't talk to anybody just walk towards their counter you will see a Land Phone (Table Top Phone), Pick up the phone and dial their head office (the number is written on the phone but its 8003). The call is free so rake your time and explain yourself. Ensure you have the dates and time of the failed transactions. You will be refunded without 48 hours

Thanks
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Topmaike007(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2019
ken6488:

But thanks to God GLO good for my area
for my own area Glo network the 4g sharp pass 3d tv cheesy,I no dey worry at all as I dey like this.. grin
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ken6488(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
for my own area Glo network the 4g sharp pass 3d tv cheesy,I no dey worry at all as I dey like this.. grin

Yes ooo even glo is planning another special data plan self
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by AbuAeesha: 9:34pm On May 20, 2019
Teewhy2:
same issue over here too.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 20, 2019
luv2end:

The service provider is not in Nigeria. They just hired customer care in Nigeria. My friend works as one

Never know this.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Topmaike007(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2019
ken6488:

Yes ooo even glo is planning another special data plan self
yeah I saw it but not yet available
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ken6488(m): 11:38pm On May 20, 2019
Topmaike007:
yeah I saw it but not yet available
yeah
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Topmaike007(m): 11:45pm On May 20, 2019
ken6488:
yeah
glo are doing there possible best to suit us in which I like, not like others that are after their own pocket

Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by MONITZ: 11:47pm On May 20, 2019
potbelly:
Blame the service providers(technical people) and not the customer care people...

They are the ones who switch you from one bundle to another.

Customer care have no idea of what goes on...

Mr.man,what are u even saying?,who do these sets of people (service providers and customer care agents) represent?,don't they work for the same telecommunications company?,pls don't create excuses for them bxos as far as I know they are all together in the business of fleecing Nigerians while providing epileptic services...
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by charleoj(m): 12:12am On May 21, 2019
As a former ccr (as in when MTN had it together), firstly, the ccr was rude (you don't interrupt a customer when he/she is talking no matter how he/she may sound). Secondly, the ccr said "if you don’t want us to hear you, why did you call". who does that? nobody should talk to a customer like that. where is the empathy? the customer is having a bad experience and saying that is adding salt on injury.

Now the real thing. I am also having such issue browsing with my MTN line. what i discovered is that anytime my data is exhausted, my airtime will be deducted. Now there is an option. You can either browse with your data only or in the absence of data, there is PAYG which means you can browse with your airtime or data. there is a code for doing these. *131*200# for PAYG and *131*201# for data only. The thing now is that even if you dial *131*201# for data only, your airtime will be charged. I have called severally on this but the story remains the same. I even asked for the issue to be escalated but it's still the same. I so much believe that it's deliberate.

Since MTN outsourced their customer care to the Indians, things has changed. They don't have quality again and they are losing customers. They resolved in reaping off their loyal customers to meet up by playing dumb as if the problem customers are facing, based on the usage of their network, is a system glitch or something. let's take for instance, how many times have you been charged for service you didn't subscribe for? if you think about it, you will know that what is going on now has been from time. Even the rate at which your data is depleted is enough reason.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Rollitout: 1:02am On May 21, 2019
No of the service providers would address a customer as my customer be it MTN, GLO, Airtel or Etisalat.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by otipoju(m): 4:51am On May 21, 2019
The girl is a terrible customer service rep.

Zero empathy.
That must have been a terrible thing
Pls let me take a look at your line and find out what is happening. If its a mistake i promise to refund you the money and extra but let me get a clearer picture first.

I did this MTN job for about 3 years and it was fun. I loved angry customers.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Wendybrown(f): 5:05am On May 21, 2019
chuks34:
Thesame stupid MTN that have been sending my grandma relationship tips

hahahahahahaha
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by morounkola(f): 5:50am On May 21, 2019
You can raise a complaint through your bank.
Teewhy2:
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by morounkola(f): 5:58am On May 21, 2019
I do not think your appraisal is fair. This customer was angry and not ready go listen.
otipoju:
The girl is a terrible customer service rep.

Zero empathy.
That must have been a terrible thing
Pls let me take a look at your line and find out what is happening. If its a mistake i promise to refund you the money and extra but let me get a clearer picture first.

I did this MTN job for about 3 years and it was fun. I loved angry customers.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by Godson32(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2019
I thought i m the only one in this bullshlt. While browsing with MTN they will be attacking ur money instead of the mb which u hv suscribed. I dont browse with mtn when i hv money in my mtn account cos b4 u know it ur money will vanish and ur data will not be touched. Stupid people.
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by potbelly(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2019
Same company but different departments sir...
I am not making any excuses for anyone... All I am saying is channel the blame to the right department...but since we can't reach the technical guys on call the customer care guys are the ones who always take the fall for the fault of others...
MONITZ:

Mr.man,what are u even saying?,who do these sets of people (service providers and customer care agents) represent?,don't they work for the same telecommunications company?,pls don't create excuses for them bxos as far as I know they are all together in the business of fleecing Nigerians while providing epileptic services...
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by wizkidblogger(f): 8:02am On May 21, 2019
same has happened to me several times using first bank first mobile app cry

Teewhy2:
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ken6488(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
glo are doing there possible best to suit us in which I like, not like others that are after their own pocket
. Yeah
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by ken6488(m): 9:06am On May 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
Yeah
Re: Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance by AntiWailer: 9:22am On May 21, 2019
If you believe this nonsense recording then you are one of the problems in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? / Infinix Hot S Unboxing And First Impressions / This Is How Facebook Stay Ahead Of Its Biggest Competitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.